~*~Happy Birthday -Nadii- ~*~

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Today, April 9th, we all gather to celebrate a birthday of such a wonderful member of India Forums, such a sweet and caring friend, & a huge fan of Rani Mukherjee (just like me). 😳 It is my honor and great pleasure to be creating a birthday thread dedicated to this beautiful human being on behalf of the entire Crazy Creative team. This thread will be filled with surprises and lots of fun and entertainment. And we wish the birthday girl enjoys every minute of this thread and what it has to offer!!!

Suvi: Where is this birthday girl?
Shareen: Fantasizing about her love Rani, I suppose. With no homo intended.
Rani: I know! I'm just so awesome!
Jot: Not you stupid! 
Radha: Rani...M
Rani: Yeah yeah I know! I'm just as awesome as the Mukherjee girl.
Jot: Sure you are.
Rani: Of course I am.
Jot: Whatever.
Suvi: Omg cut it out you two. This thread ain't for you guys. It's for our special angel...
Stutz: Who started her journey on India Forums on August 29th 2005...
Shareen: Who is a BollyCurry Buzzer...
Rani: Just like me...😳
Yuvika: She's your senior. Respect her.
Rani: Um when did I not respect her?
Yuvika: You have the tendency not to respect people..*cough* Salman *cough*
Rani: Oh please! He's an actor who is so ewww.
Yuvika: Excuse me?
Rahda: Girls! I think you both are forgetting your purpose here.
Sami: These Rani fans I tell you. 
Rani: Hey watch it. Our birthday gal is one too!
Zunni: Yeah yeah yeah.
Aashifa: She's such a sweetu like me. 😳
Radha: Okay guys you all are getting way too into yourselves. 
Divz: Can we get to the point here?
Rani: In a bit...I'm the biggest Rani fan.
Jot: Oh shut up will you! 😡
Rani: I...
Stutz: Cut it out now!
Aashifa: Okay. I'm introducing to you...
Radha: The one and only birthday girl...
Sami: Who is a channel moderator...
Shareen: Who was born on April 9th...
Yuvika: On a beautiful spring day...
Rani: A huge fan of me...I mean Mukherjee...😆
Jot: None other than...

Please join us in wishing this beautiful angel a very happy birthday!! 
Continue on to the next post for birthday messages from friends!!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello people!
Well, I am the (un)official reporter of the CCs😳 So basically, I got the work to interview Nadia di😆
Heres a sneak peak of the same😉
Enjoy fellas!

1. So I see your dabba filled with stuff on Rani. Is she your favorite actress?
What kind of a question is that? Ofcourse she is!
Gosh! She is asking me if RANI is my favorite😳

2. And what about your favorite actor?
Well.. I LOVE Rani Mukherjee!

3. Urm di, ACTOR?
Wasn't she a male in Dil Bole Hadippa? I know.. She simply rocks <3

4. Um well, any other actor
You are impossible! I guess I like Iqbal Khan too! Now he's a male. Happy

5. Ok! So I hear you have a secret crush on Vampires😉
WHO told you this😲 If this goes on air, I swear I won't leave you😡 Who knows about my secret fantasies

6. Aha! So you have made the Guinness World Record of watching almost all the shows that are aired? How do yo feel?
Oh really I did? I never knew! You made my day! I made a Guinness World Record! W-OW

7. So tell us, how did you shift from Indian soaps to Vampires😲
Aah! I became kinda bored of the rona dhona and stuff on hindi shows and I wanted some stronger dose and so I went on to blood

*I should run away I guess*
Well, it was a pleasure taking your interview, di!
Thanks for taking out some time from your busy schedule and answering my questions😳 I should, urm, take your leave now! Bye toodles

Idea: Aahana
Monkey Emos: _Aanchal_

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
spln
Dearest Nadii, It's once in a while on special days that we - you and I - and I thought and thought how to remedy that and decided to part with a priced pack of my cookies for your birthday. Knowing me, you know that's something right?! 😉 Okay. On a serious note - the way BC functions, we all take each other's presence as a given - but that doesn't make being on this team among the specific people who make it up any less significant! Besides, there is always an extra hug to give when wishing one of the people on the "love-letter" list 😆I hope you have a great birthday - dress up, get your hubby looking dandy by your side, get loaded with gifts, eat away to glory and stay blessed!love n hugs,NJ
shobrakapooor 

Hey Nadii di,

ur d best person ive ever seen. ur so sweet when anyone asks help. ur d best person in IF. nd i feel lucky to be a gud frnd of urs.😉 hppy bday to u. make ur bday glorious wit ur family, ofcourse ur husband too😊 may god bless u di.

N-niceA- Awesome

D- Dashing
I- innocent
I- Intelligent😉

jyoti06 
Nadii many many happy returns of the day 🤗...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love ,happiness and success in life ..May you continue to reach greater heights of success in your life and career ..enjoy this day to the fullest 🥳
minuu

Nadzzz 🤗🤗 Wishing you many, many Happy Returns of the day!!! 🥳 Happy Birthday.. Have a awesome day and enjoy ❤️🤗
Jenifer. 

Nadi!

Happy birthday!
 🥳
It goes unsaid but I might as well as say it on this very special occasion. You have to be the coolest person to exist in the BC world. Not only do we not know how to live without you (how on earth do you manage so many things all at one? Have you not heard about laziness or procrastination? No?! We must talk soon, you're only like missing out on the epitome way of living) but most importantly, you don't steal any of my cookies! That automatically puts you on the 'awesome of the aweseomest' list.
So for the reasons above and many more, here's wishing you a Rani-full day with lotsa Rani-ness. May the wishes you wished, dreams you dreamed and hopes you hoped all come true.
Jenifer
Shantell 
Happi B'day n bst wishes..
Have a gudun!
Wish ya many more too come n wish u happiness n futre sucesss..
All the vry bst too u..
Tke cre's n god bless ya's...
~Saraa~
Nadiii 🤗
It's your birthday! WOHOOO! 🥳
You're the best CM's to annoy.I love sending PM's to you. 🤣Happpy Birthday, again!! 😉
Hope you have the best fun-filled day on IF and outside of IF too. 😃Love, 
🤗
Saraa

-Ravjot-
Nadiaaa!Happy happy HAPPY Birthday!Hope you have an amazin day and all your dreams come true! I swear while writing this, I'm thinking of the title song of JIKMWRKM 😳 rofl remember that? Fun times/sigh Anywho, hope you get everything you want in life and happy birthday once again🤗Yuvika_15

Happy Birthday Nadia!

Hope u have a great day and all ur wishes come true.
A little gift from me to you:

Love Yuvika
-Stutz-Nadia di 🤗Wish you a very very very Happy Birthday😳Wishing you loads of good luck for the upcoming here!Complete your training and get a cabin soon🤣Have a lovely day di 🤗 Enjoy to the core, and have a blast😉Made something for you. Use it🤣Love, Stuti.And yes.. I STILL gotta rename you
Cutiepie Rani

My Rani fan/friend/love 🤗

Wishing you a very very very happy birthday my jaan! You are such a sweet and caring friend and I wish you nothing but the best on your birthday. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true and may you always always always have that beautiful smile on your face! I'm not a great sig maker like the others are, but i tried my best at making at least something. I hope you like it.
Have a spectacular birthday jaan!
-Cutiepie Rani-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

*Resham*

Hey Nadii,

A very happy bday to you 

May God bless you , and hv a grt year ahead

gaurav_fan

A birthday is the day

of reunion of friends

and family, with

fun and excitement,

happiness and all that

we miss all year.

So invite every one

and have a great Birthday party.

Happy  Birthday  Nadii

Tanya[gaurav_fan]

--sunshine--

Nadi Happy Shappy Bday🤗. Hope you really njoy ur day with Rani Mukherjee😛😆.  Take Care and Love u

preetha_6

You are very special and you deseve the best, but all I can give you are wishes and not the rest..

May this year be filled with happiness and laughter..
Have a great year ahead
May god bless you... 
Happy
Birthday Nadia!!

-Ridzzi-

Happy Birthday Nadiii!!!
Happy Birthday to You,

you are born in the zoo 🤣
this monkey is wishing u.. 😳
Happy Birthday to u 🥳

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Nadia!
God Bless.. Enjoy your self!
May u have a fab year ahead!
Love u loads!! Hats off to ur moderation
You Rock!! 🤗

Here's a Small Gift from my side! 😳 Not good at all 😳😛

-Fivr-

Happy Birthday Nadii!

You've always been there to help me with the numerous questions I may have and you've always done so with a smile. You're a wonderful human being and I'm lucky to have known you! I hope you have a wonderful day and an even blessed year!
🤗

Dew-drop
Happy Birthday Nadii

https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif Wishing a very special person a very special day..
https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif I want to wish you happiness for your birthday and every day..
https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif Hope you have an amazing day and may this be the start of a year filled with love, joy and happiness..
https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif Stay strong, stay positive and May all your dreams continue to come true..
https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif Best Wishes Always :)
https://birthdaymessages.com/bullet.gif Thank you for being a wonderful person and an inspiration..!!

Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

What's a party without some dance shance! 😳

But first thing's first. A birthday song just for our birthday girl. And what better than to have Rani M. sing it herself!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Vc4CRgRr6Pg[/YOUTUBE]

And now some special performances for the birthday girl!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cysplTcF2wY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2YWqCnKPstg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z993Lzs5Ovc[/YOUTUBE]

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HAPPPYYY BIRRRTTHHDAAAYYY, Nadiii. 🤗

Saraa.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADII <3

To make you happy on this day, I say, you're the best =D
Have a great day and a greater year to come!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nadii(Nadia)

Many many Happy returns of the day!! Enjoy and have a blast..😃
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
happie birthday naadi dii...<333 many many many happy returnzz of the day...have a gr8 blasting day
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

👏👏👏👏Happy Birthday -Nadi👏👏👏👏