Archana Manav FF (Sushant Ankita) Kahan ho tum?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I have been writing on FB since many days.. Never posted anything on the forum.. But just bcoz my friends forced to post it, i m posting here.. Do read and leave ur comments..😳

I have been reading all the FF's of the wonderful writers here and i m really inspired by them..😉
So here i go with my FF..

In the morning archana comes out after her bath, soham and manav still sleeping.. archana stands beside the bed and starts wiping her hair with the towel… water sprinkles on manav's face and he wakes up.. archana sees this she suddenly sits beside manav who is still on the bed… archana starts wiping manav's face with the towel and says "sorry manav who mera dhyaan nahi tha aapki neend khul gayi.. manav starts looking at her naughtily he starts moving his fingers on archana's face… archana smiling  manav says ek kiss de do..  archana says kya manav subah-subah chodiye mujhe jaane dijhiye.. manav holds her tightly.. manav says de do na… archana says aawaj maat kijiye soham uth jayega.. manav – haan ek kiss de do fir nahi karunga... Archana then has no option so she place a kiss on his cheeks..

Manav – aare yahan chahiye pointing towards his lips… Archana – aab bahut ho gaya aapne bola aur diya na.. aab chodiye jaane dijiye mujhe..  manav still not leaving her.. then soham starts crying.. archana says to manav "bola than a maine awaaj maaat kijiye" archana picks soham in her starts patting him and takes him to the kitchen..

Manav having a holiday and he is playing with soham archana comes and tell mein swati ke ghar ja rahi hu pooja ke liye thodi der mein aa jaungi aap soham ka dhyan rakhiye.. manav says han aur jaldi aa jana hum aaj ghoomne jayenge soham ko lekar

Manav calls archana "kahan ho tum main aur soham intazar kar rahe hai tumhara soham  ro raha hai main use bahar le jar aha hoon tumhe bhi raaste mein pick kar lunga fir hum soham ko thoda ghuma layenge…"

Archana – aap mat aaiye main train se jaldi aa jati hu fir hum saath mein jayenge.. sirf aap station ke paas intazar karna…"

Manav – "lekin mein aa raha hu na?"

Archana  don't listen n tell mein aa rhi hu train se aap soham ko lekar aaiye aur han soham ko sambhalna

Manav tells han thik hai station pea a jaogi toh phone kar dena..

Manav dresses soham and takes him out.. Manav holding soham in his hands and walking on the road.. both of them enjoying..

Suddenly manav starts feeling strange like something bad has happened.. archana's face starts coming In front of his eyes.. Soham also starts crying..

Manav hears loud crowd noise outside the station and he comes to know that in ghatkopar train blast has occurred.. manav becomes shocked and stunned.. he calls archana but her phone was switched off he gets worried… his eyes fills with tears and soham also crying.. he tries to stop him.. manav consoles himself "archana ko kuch nahi hua hoga shayad who ghar chali gayi hogi.. He goes home but door is locked manav gets more worried.. soham in his lap crying.. manav starts going back to the station to search archana.. He meets sulochana on the stairs.. and tells her what has happened sulochana gets worried nd starts crying.. manav tells sulochana to take care of soham and tells her mein archana ko kahin se bhi dhundhkar launga use kuch nahi hua hoga gives sulochana house key and looks at soham with tears in his eyes and leaves from there…

(to be continued…)

Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago