Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Written Update - 2nd April.

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi, I don't know how this works, not sure if I'm supposed to ask someone for this but here goes. I will do the updates when I can - I have a little baby so might not be regular but I'll try. Also I don't see the shows till a day later so please be patient.

Im watching yesterday's episode now so I'll update in a bit.

Episode started with Imartidevi walking a procession in happiness of her youngest son Anuj getting a very good job. She stopped at some lady's house to boast about Anuj and leaves taunting the lady about her son.

She gets home and asks dhol guy to play really good as this is her house. Her devrani, Vimla didn't like Imartidevi boasting so much but her daughters Bubbly and Vibha(?) tell her some people never change.

Imartidevi's middle son (sorry I didn't get his name) brings prasaad as he also did a Pooja for Anuj. Dhol guy wants to leave and asks Imartidevi to pay him, she takes out a 50 note but the guy doesn't want it as its too less, Anuj is shown and he takes out 500 to give but Imartidevi convinces him not to pamper the guy and gives him just 200. He makes a face and she tells him not to make faces like an itchy dog! People laugh as the poor guy leaves.

Imartidevi takes her sons inside where her elder bahu Kusum does arti on Anuj. Imartidevi dismisses her bahus to the kitchen. She starts taking her sons to feed them when Anuj stops by Vimla and takes her blessings and hugs his cousin sisters. Imartidevi taunts Vimla saying that if she was so happy how come she didn't come outside. Anuj covers up saying Vimla was busy making samosas and chutney for them.

Anuj praises the chutney while Imartidevi tries to put Vimla down by asking her what shes put it in it. She suggests something but Vimla doesn't like it, they're about to argue when Anuj very smartly reminds his mother that she was going to feed him?

He takes her away while she's complaining about how he wouldn't stop praising Vimlas cooking. Anuj asks what she made and she says halwa and he says that's his favourite! They come out on the terrace and are about to have a heart to heart when the phone rings. It's Prakash, Imartidevis eldest son who earns in Dubai. Anuj gets happy and calls Kusum, Imartidevi says they should talk but Anuj insists that they talk all the time while Kusum never does! She agrees and takes the phone off him to give kusum. Kusum was overhearing everything and despite being happy she locks herself in the bathroom and doesn't talk to Prakash.

The middle bahu (I'll call her make up box), tells Kusum that she didn't like that she was in the bathroom for ages and douldnt talk to Prakash! Anuj comes and agrees and connects the call for her, kusum refuses over and over but Anuj forces her. She finally gives in and locks herself in kitchen and talks to him.

Anuj tells his mother not to go in kitchen as kusum is talking to Prakash. Imartidevi doesn't seem happy.

Makeup box makes fun of kusum being all happy cos she spoke to her hubby. She then leaves saying she's going to see if there's any customers at her parlor. She leaves and Imartidevi comes and locks the door. She questions kusum about the phone call and then hurts her hand that used to hold the phone. She leaves saying she doesn't like anyone coming between her and her sons. She advices kusum to put turmeric on her wound and reminds her to cut be potato small for the curry.

Kusum sees her wound and cries and complains how she's always proved wrong. She prays and asks of there will ever be anyone who'll come prove her right and put Imartidevi in her place.

Ambi is shown, she grinds flour and catches a lady trying to swap her cheap flour with another lady's expensive one. Ambi reminds the good lady that god only helps those that help themselves and it's not right to give in to all torture - she must learn how to fight for herself. The lady agrees and leaves.

Imartidevi is shown while Ambi is advising the good lady and saying she doesn't believe in giving chances and she doesn't like being cheated.

Split screen - one side Ambi, Imartidevi on other side.

Precap - Kusum is scared that 3 badams (almonds) fell in the drain and that Imartidevi will found out straightaway! Imartidevi asks where the badams are!Edited by Fantasy_K - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for update
hopefully the character of jay will stand up for his wifey

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

<font color="#990033">thank you for update</font>

<font color="#990033">hopefully the character of jay will stand up for his wifey</font>

I don't think so... He told his mother her happiness means everything to him.
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok that sucks. men men men
hope they make it funny and not typical saas bahu saga