sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Helloo Everyone😃😳

Epi starts with everyone in the car…SG sitting rite beside Yuvi 😳who was driving and stealing glances at SG nd smiling awww😍….suddenly SG gives a big smile nd stands up saltuing the India Gate hehehe😆…she always wanted to do dat aftr watching rang de basanti hahahaha🤣….Yuvi asks the two bhais he is also seeing wat she is seeing den why is she behaving lyk dis 😆hehehe but both the bhais nd Annie stand nd salute the India Gate….even Yuvi does…😳

Yuvi luks at SG and keeps smiling (awww damn he luks sooo cuteee😳) the two bhais luks at the filmy scene happening  except SG ends up vomiting hahaha🤣

Finally they reach at Annie's place and Annie thanks Yuvi…Yuvi tells her abt the cut off list cuming tmrw and dat he can help her nd her sirpheri frnd hehehe….and here strts UV-SG ka Tu Tu Mai Mai🤣(gosh these two r soo adorable hahaha i LUV Yuvreen😳😆)….SG tells him she is a topper and does not need his help😛….UV gets annoyed and insults her making fun of her vomiting BUAAAHHH hahahahaha🤣🤣

Next day Annie and SG hurry up for colg to see the cut off…SG strts praying in the rickshaw nd reading sumthing…Annie asks her wat she is doing…SG replies Plan B hehehe😆😆

Sg enters DPSC and luks at all the depressed sad faces…she and Annie goes to the notice board and get shocked to see that the cut off is 99% …..SG starts thinking wat to do just then she remembers the Nawab giving his recommendation for SG's admission….Annie tells her to tale ti to Princi whyl she will clal her dad to do sumthing😊

Everyone waits outside Princi's office but peone cums and says Princi dus not want to meets anyone of them and tells them to leave….SG says she has to tlak to Nawab sir….hearing the name of Nawab peone asks her abt it 😆and she says he gave a letter for Princi and she has to give it to her…the peone den allows her to go

SG enters Princi's office luking arnd wen Princi enters from the oder door and both get shocked to see each other….SG starts her chabar chabar hehehe😆 she thnks god dat Aunty-ji is the Princi as everyone was saying that the Princi is villainous but she is very cute hehehehe😆….Princi with her stern look asks her wat she is doing here and SG gives the Nawab's recommendation letter which the Princi tears apart grrr😡….she tell SG no recommendation ever works in DPSC as it is one of the best colleges….SG tells her abt she topping in Kathgodam and her parents and the people of the town having lots of hopes from her but Princi is very strict to her decision and tells her if her marks are not 99% den dere is no chance😕

SG leaves Princi's office disheartened thinking abt the time wen dey came to knw she topped and her parents bidding her in the train station and all that the Princi said😭….she starts sitting under a tree just wen her mom calls to give a news and her sister snatches the phone and tells SG abt them coming to Delhi😲….her Mom snatches bak saying dat her dad applied for transfer and it is accepted and dat they will cum and stay near DPSC and asks her to find out the rent of the houses there….SG is shocked….Papa cums nd takes the phone and tells proudly my daughter is in DPSC den why shud they live in d small town …SG tries to tell him abt the cut off but says she has to go and hangs up….

Precap- SG Annie and few oders who cant get in becoz of cutoff start singing a song for the Princi whyl Princi luks at dem in anger😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahhh the good old farah's updates🤗
missed them a lot in d3 but now thank god u migrated like us to the guggal family😆😆
as usual it's fab and loved it :)
anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks farah...love your smiley's in bwetween the update!!!!!!
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dazzlerfan

ahhh the good old farah's updates🤗

missed them a lot in d3 but now thank god u migrated like us to the guggal family😆😆
as usual it's fab and loved it :)

hahahaha awww thnk u sooo muc🤗...yess me too happiee i migrated here hahaha😆
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
god...indian schools think setting off impossible grade boundaries only conquered by machines in the country will make it a top university...they fail to understand how improving the knowledge and capabilities of the youth will brighten the future of their college..not by degrading them.grrr.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awieee my partner hehehe...hatt me not reading update shapdate...seedha epi dekhungi lol...but AWESOME UPDATE hahahha coz u r awesome simple re...and did i ever tell u how much i love it when u use all these smilies hahahha
nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the WU Farah...
..Tanvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
ty so much!!👍🏼   n the way u expressed d epi , made it more realistic..!!😃
**miles** thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much sweetshine...finally lets get this forum moving...