POLES APART (arhi)

nish_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

POLES APART...

HEY everyone! i'm Nishtha. like you all i also just adore arhi. their chemistry is rocking!!! this is my second ff and this one is just a prologue to the story. i hope you guys like it. do comment and tell me whether its worth continuing...

PROLOGUE

Out in the poolside, Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada had cried herself to sleep but inside, the person to whom she was married around a few hours ago lay wide awake. Sleep was the last thing on Arnav  Singh Raizada's mind. For the first time in life he was actually scared and that too because of this girl here, all of eighteen!  Yes he had succeeded in putting her plans to halt for the time being but he could not just ignore the fact that marrying her meant he will have her in front of his eyes 24X7. And he was not sure if he could handle that. At the same time it was all the more important to have her near him so that he knew exactly what she was upto...

But there was no denying the fact that this girl had altered his life irreversibly and he hated it.  And he hated her more now because she was doing the same with his di. No, he would not allow it. whatever it takes, no matter how much he has to suffer, he'll not let her ruin his di's life.

But then again how could a face so innocent  mask such  vile intentions. His heart still did not believe what he had heard and seen. Why did the say that seeing is believing? Right now there was a battle going on between his brain and heart, a battle so fierce that it threatened to make him  go insane. Looking at her, he shuddered  at the depth of emotions that she evoked in him. She had gone to an extent where none had been able to earlier. She had broken all the walls that he had built around himself for all twenty eight years of his life . She had forced a man who had been the ASR to become just Arnav! The hatred he had for her was unprecedented and the love... he was not sure whether it was true love like they describe it but he knew what he felt for her was the closest he'll ever get to it. she looked so innocent, so fragile, she would not be able to bear either of it, neither his hatred nor his love! Either way these six months would be the longest in his life!!!!

Their hatred will not let them come closer and their love will not let them part! They are POLES APART!

Edited by nish_1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
good start buddy. add me to the pm list.
nish_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

good start buddy. add me to the pm list.

hey thanx! coming from you it means a lot!!!! you write really well!!!