Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 4/4 Daksh refuses to understand

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prasuti tells Daksh Shivji has set a very good example by respecting his limits, you should give Sati's hand to him.

At  Vaikunth in Shesh-shaiyya, Lakshmiji asks Vishnuji why did Shivji did such an injustice, why did he leave his leela incompelete & went back to Kailash. Vishnuji says may be his leela is over. Lakshmiji says he took a human form, to help Sati, he got her free from her promise but he left without marrying her. Sati's problem is not solved as yet. Vishnuji says Shiv-leela is strange, some thing he accomplishes himself, some he leaves on his devotees. Lakshmiji says you mean to say, Shivji wants Sati to do something. Vishnuji says, just wait & watch, this story is reaching to it's end. It's getting quit exciting.

Daksh in the sabha, says Jata came, did whatever he wanted to do & left. No one realize his real motive except me, he came to break our unity, he did spread his poison & you all are supporting him. Rishi Kashyap says your ego is poisonious, Sati loves Shivji then how will she live with someone else?  Daksh says don't forget, you are standing in Daksh's house where you are not allowed to take Shivji's name. Revati, Khyati & Aditi one by one explains him to get Sati married to Shivji  but he refuses. Prasuti says Shatabhish was just a visitor, he too realized this truth, then why not you? Give Sati's hand to shivji.

Tarakasur tells his Asuras they have not been able to stop Shivji's marriage with Sati. Now they will attack the Swayamvar. The Asuras will go in disguise of Devas inside & attack. His spy, another Asura comes & gives him Shukrachary's message, who is doing penanace to get Sanjeevani Vidya from Shivji, has told him not to do anything as such, otherwise there will be a war between Devas & Asuras, where Shivji will be on deva's side. If he gets Sanjeevani  Vidya from Shivji then he will make all the Asuras alive. There will be Asura-rajya every where. Tarakasur is worried till then this marriage will takes place & Shivji's son will kill him.

Daksh announces even if my entire family is against me but my decision is final. I did so much for you all but everyone has turned against me. Daksh  asks Sati even you feel, I am using your Swayamvar to take revenge against Shivji. Sati replys no, Shivji himself has taught me to respect rules & regulations. I'll do everything as per your order. Daksh is furious hearing Shivji's praise from everyone, says now this Swayamvar has become  a prestige issue for me. Come with me. Sati agrees, he asks her to stop at  a place says I am going to lock you in Daksh –rekha once again. Prasuti protests saying till how long Sati has to bear this torture? Sat itells Daksh it is not required. I was ready to marry Shatabhish for a promise. Now bigger bond then Daksh-rekha, I am promising you I'll leave this bhavan with Shivji only when you will agree.

Daksh tells rishi Bhrigu to make 'Satyakam- Darpan'( A mirror that reveals imposter's identity), so if Shivji comes there in another form, he will be caught. Prasuti says if he wanted to do such  a thing he would have done it when he came as Jata. Rishi Bhrigu disagrees to make the mirror. Daksh asks rishi Bhrigu since when have you added ifs & buts in your dictionary? You have always lived on my support. Rishi Bhrigu says I am against your ego, not you. Daksh threatens him with punishment for disobeying his ordes. Sati pleads Rishi Bhrigu to do according to Daksh's wish, who unwillingly agrees.

Precap: Prasuti , Khyati, Aditi, Revati are praying to the Shiv-murti, made by Shivji himself, to come for Sati. Shivji at Kailash hears their prayer. People have started coming for the Swayamvar. Vishnuji says Daksh has got the Satyakam-Darpan with him but he has already brought Shivji inside. Prasuti is getting Sati ready, asks her are you sure Shivji will come? Sati says yes I am confident but don't know how.

Hey guys have noticed the break time is also reduced. I am lovin it
yea the episodes have gotten longer!

I cant wait for tomorrow! 

awesome precap! 

🤣Daksh is a psycho!
 Liked the epi
Minakshim thanks a lot!! 🤗
Originally posted by smithanaidu

Hey guys have noticed the break time is also reduced. I am lovin it
More epi time is most welcomed. May be before Friday they have to compelete preparatios before Swayamvar 😊
Originally posted by ratilal22192

yea the episodes have gotten longer!

I cant wait for tomorrow! 

awesome precap! 

precap was good, if Tarakasur's Asuras are coming disguised as Devas, they will be caught in the Satyakam-darpan.🤣
it's funny to see...that all who were against Shiv are now praying to him...

very good epi...some finaly opend their mouth and told Dask the truth...but Goathead is still being hard headed...

I must say: I just love SP acting...what a actor👏...
Originally posted by NST1983

🤣Daksh is a psycho!
 Liked the epi
Minakshim thanks a lot!! 🤗
Daksh is quite interesting psycho. Precap showed he will get good attendance at Swayamvar at least that will boast his ego🤣  He will be shocked if any Asura is caught in the mirror🤣
You are welcome Nastya🤗
Originally posted by shali

it's funny to see...that all who were against Shiv are now praying to him...

very good epi...some finaly opend their mouth and told Dask the truth...but Goathead is still being hard headed...

I must say: I just love SP acting...what a actor👏...
True without Sp as Daksh, we wouldn't be enjoying this story as much as we are everyday.
He doesn't listen to his father, then SIL's are nobody, how he insults them. Atleast they are bearing it.
Now I understand Sati will not bear Shivji's insult like her sisters at the time of yagya. Daksh is capable of pushing anyone to their saturation pt.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update.
Precap :)