Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
for those of you who did not see the links for the music from apr 2 and 3
here it is:

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..for the first time Prasuti acted like a Mother!!
Aas hai toh Raaste khudbabhud nikal hee ate hai...eh Mahddev?
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the WU...😊😊
mind boggling episode...lunatic goat headed daksh seems to have had the biggest shock of his life...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n precap was amazing too...m totally luvin this new confident and positive SATI ji...no longer a damsel in distress...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
super excited for tomorrow...😊

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely as always Meenu..πŸ€—You never seize to amaze me..so crisp & every detail written ..AWesome.πŸ‘.God Bless & The thought of Asurs getting caught was the first thing that came into my mind..🀣& Woha..did you watch SBS & SBB segments of today which had big segments about Mohit & Mouni & DKDM in general & Swayamvar I am sooo happy watching it..DoNT MISS IT..sweet heart..
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow - thank you so much for such good and detailed update - with so much dialogues you have still managed to capture everything perfectly!

This track is just rocking now - it is like the rocks are now sliding downhill and the only one who still thinks they can be stopped is our mentally bimar prajapati.  I was amazed even to see Rishi Bhrigu saying these wise and sensible things to Daksh - ki even you try to hide the truth for while it is going to come soon or late into the light again.  They were very lovely dialogues and at least this rishi has shed his chamcha behavior and spoke his mind.  

And Prasuti ki jai ho - she has found her confidence as mother now and realized the truth.  Now between Prasuti and all the Daksh-daughters Daksh will have lot of angry women to deal with  - soon he will give up and become goat.

It is also really fun to see Raj Premi as the Asur Raj!  When I was so small I just loved to watch him as Hanuman - he was the perfect Hanuman and very nice Shivji as well in that serial.  I always like to see him and he is doing nice job of being evil Tarkasur na?

Precap so beautiful - Sati has changed she really knows her heart now.

Thank you so much for such hard work that you do for all of us!

lmonilly-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update  dear i am so loving this show more and more day by day
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
@shanak.hot, ridakhankibua Thanks😊

QUOTE=lmonilly--]thanks for the update  dear i am so loving this show more and more day by day[/QUOTE]
Thanks😊
This show is right now in it's most interesting phase, future epi. should be good😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Killer_Shark

Thanks for the update..for the first time Prasuti acted like a Mother!!
Aas hai toh Raaste khudbabhud nikal hee ate hai...eh Mahddev?

Prasuti's changed a ttitude with her expresions are good, she is not at all bothered about Daksh this time. Shivji's supporters are increasing epi. by epi. in Daksh-bhavanπŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rythmdivine

thanx a lot for the WU...😊😊

mind boggling episode...lunatic goat headed daksh seems to have had the biggest shock of his life...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n precap was amazing too...m totally luvin this new confident and positive SATI ji...no longer a damsel in distress...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
super excited for tomorrow...😊

Thanks😊 Daksh should be praised for his deterrmination for trying all the possible ways for not getting sati married to Shivji. He doesn't care if everyone is against him. He will just go ahead with his I hate Shivji mission.πŸ˜†
Confident & glowing Sati is a pleasant change to watchπŸ‘
me too waiting to see who gets caught in the mirror. πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Lovely as always Meenu..πŸ€—You never seize to amaze me..so crisp & every detail written ..AWesome.πŸ‘.God Bless & The thought of Asurs getting caught was the first thing that came into my mind..🀣& Woha..did you watch SBS & SBB segments of today which had big segments about Mohit & Mouni & DKDM in general & Swayamvar I am sooo happy watching it..DoNT MISS IT..sweet heart..

Thanks Hema for your encouraging wordsπŸ€— I really want some Asuras to get caught & want to know Daksh's reaction to that.
No yaar, I was at work so couldn't watch. But read the details, it seemed interesting.