Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 4/4 Daksh refuses to understand - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

Thanks Hema for your encouraging words๐Ÿค— I really want some Asuras to get caught & want to know Daksh's reaction to that.
No yaar, I was at work so couldn't watch. But read the details, it seemed interesting.

Meenu I have uploade in my post please dont miss that segment of SBS & SBB..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bhakti2

Wow - thank you so much for such good and detailed update - with so much dialogues you have still managed to capture everything perfectly!

This track is just rocking now - it is like the rocks are now sliding downhill and the only one who still thinks they can be stopped is our mentally bimar prajapati.  I was amazed even to see Rishi Bhrigu saying these wise and sensible things to Daksh - ki even you try to hide the truth for while it is going to come soon or late into the light again.  They were very lovely dialogues and at least this rishi has shed his chamcha behavior and spoke his mind.  

And Prasuti ki jai ho - she has found her confidence as mother now and realized the truth.  Now between Prasuti and all the Daksh-daughters Daksh will have lot of angry women to deal with  - soon he will give up and become goat.

It is also really fun to see Raj Premi as the Asur Raj!  When I was so small I just loved to watch him as Hanuman - he was the perfect Hanuman and very nice Shivji as well in that serial.  I always like to see him and he is doing nice job of being evil Tarkasur na?

Precap so beautiful - Sati has changed she really knows her heart now.

Thank you so much for such hard work that you do for all of us!

Thanks Bhakti๐Ÿ˜Š The best part about this track is Daksh will not change his attitude, the entire world will & he will carry on with his plan, which he thinks will work because of his Prajapati status. He must be shocked to see his best supporter Bhrighu & Prasuti turning against him. Both Brigu & prasuti acted like  atrue rishi &  a mother now. There will be quite some time till he becomes Goat. Tarakasur looks innocent, crual,worried everything, you can't hate him. Asuras are expected to come up with something, when some important event is ging to take place.

late comer thanks for written update daskhu...๐Ÿ˜ก
Nandhi's statement is right due to old age (so to be goat head) he cant even differentiates good and bad...
Thanks Minaxi  for this lovely update.๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by vanadhi

late comer thanks for written update daskhu...๐Ÿ˜ก
Nandhi's statement is right due to old age (so to be goat head) he cant even differentiates good and bad...
๐Ÿ˜† Everyone had turned against Daksh even the viewers.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for tha update meenaxi๐Ÿ˜Š