Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK Written Updates (4/4/2012-Epi133)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton..Your updates alwys help,as I don't get to see the serial till much later.Sometimes in fact just based on your updates I decide whether I really want to watch it or not. Thanks again
tanis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Decent episode & thankfully some light at the end of the tunnel :).   Drawback is Mallika's ominous promise...after Mumbai's win even mediocre episode would have been acceptable😊
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So Rohan is turning grey after all...Now what will he do? spill the beans on DB & Col Verma about Nidhi still meeting Ashutosh?😕

Dr Rangnath's face had a certain look after AShutosh said he would go to JS himself. I believe by now the whole KGH knows😭

Then AShutosh and Nidhi's naina lock..AShu cannot drug his eyes from Nidhi's face.

Ashu was being stupid today...dont you know what Mallu wants? Apne hi paav par kulhadi demaari.

JS Manager has no sense of responsibility. How can a mentally ill patient walk out un accompanied? especially if it has happened earlier also?

Me and My Mom.

karajekar thumbnail
hi thanks for the update its help to decide to watch epi or not

Sonali
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 di,wana c it bt its immposible as m in Hostel yar,pls make it 4 mobile also! Story n base both r at best!