Thendral

Thendral Wednesday's Update - 04/04/2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss Tomatoe for the wonderful and colourful Update!👏🤗

Good Anand👍🏼 Hope this suspension is for 1 month and please dont show Anand. If u want show Bujjis meeting Kuttis🤣 Hahaha, but good that he is steady in his decision😃

Ufff, why this kolaveri Lav?? Aama, Periappa and wife has to fall on your leg ah?😡 U have any memory loss? I think this girl forgot what really happenend nu🤢 High of Thimiruness is in her blood..GW daughter acheee, athan one blood same blood She is spoiling her own life. She is new Lav am..Madame athu we know since you met Charu in the shopping mall I want to scold her but i dont know how. Gunsss, help mee😆 Lav, you wont thiruntufy in this jenmam, even GW will but not you. I dont know why you have this much hater towards them all. Huh, srsly you need one bed beside Charu🤢 Soon you will beg dear, appo parpom how you will tell punch dialogs nu😡

OMG, new Bhuv?😲 Sudha Chandran is also good, but I was waiting for old Bhuv oda reaction from knowing the truth about Thuls, but now all gonee😭 New Bhuv is scary and like Tans said, she gives more effect. I need time to like her😆 Somehow i felt the continuation scene was bad. Because in hospital Bhuv was calm after knowing loan matter, but now suddenly she is angry. This is koncham weird, otherwise good.😃

I will post 100 hugs, if there is no Anand tomorrow and Fridayy😆
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks da Tanuuu for the Lovely update and comments!🤗🤗

Thank God TA stopped Thulz from talking to Lav. As Lav is in her heightest level of arrogance🤢, Thulz would have got really insulted and snubbed from both the GW's. But still have a little doubt that Thulz won't mind her business and end up talking to Lav😕.

Pavam this Nithesh got insulted from Lav again. Lav telling that she wants to live with gowravam. For her, money thaan gowrawam 😡 rather than living with her husband pola.

When we start to hate a char (GW, Bhuv), they change the people and make it very hard to digest the new face. Still now, GW character and her chemistry with Pei suited SW more than this new GW. Sudha Chandran is a very good actress as well. Hope she carries the role very well😛.

The fun part is Bhuv blaming TA for her loan that got declined. Can't she use her brain and think no matter what her loan will get rejected when they validate🤢. Ivalavu talking... why can't she try loan from some other bank and get snubbed again😕??
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks tanu for the super update..good episode to update...lots of gw..
anand house- felt that the house looked better with TT staying in it. somehow it looks dull now and what happened to the funr? i thought it was a furnished house.  😉
Anand's mom was good today..enjoyed the scene there but for anand talking abt changing the whole police force...😆.. but hope this track leads anand to realise his mistakes and hope TT get a chance to help him in some way...

TT's house...some things never change...When T told nitish that lav has changed and ready to apologise my reaction was the same as TA's expression...(good one). Nitish's disbelieving look and but for the phone call looks like nitish wud hv believed TT abt lav's change.  He had such a happy look on seeing lav's call (cant believe he was happy after being pushed out from gw's house!).

Finally i felt like tanu said, an effective bhuvana... somehow felt that aishwarya lacked intensity sometimes .  This bhuvana looks like she will go to any lengths to get her job done...and matches laxman more, i guess...

i just hope for all this lav talk she does get her aapu and does not give one to the viewers instead...

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

When we start to hate a char (GW, Bhuv), they change the people and make it very hard to digest the new face. Still now, GW character and her chemistry with Pei suited SW more than this new GW. Sudha Chandran is a very good actress as well. Hope she carries the role very well😛.

Yesss. I remember, when GW character got worse the actress changed. Now again when the real battle between Thuls and Bhuv starts actress changed too.. This isss really sadd😆
And i noticed onething, this new Bhuv uses bad words to scold TA🤣😲
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu baby for the wonderuful update...😃

Anand and co are real torture...neethi nermai talks are just too much...that too from Anand mouth...someone should punch on his mouth if he talks about nermai...uff thank god he was not sad and shyamala decided to show him some bravery and confidence gaining movies......

ROFL...TA is bali aadu for both ladies - Lav and Bhu...😛

Wow...what a respect lav has on her husband...🤢...wonder if GW made sweet to feed her after Lav bashed her husbd...these ppl might have treat if they bash someone 🤢...sick creatures...
Thulasi...😡...why why why? Who asked u to defend Lav now...its irritating...😡 and that too lying to nitish that Lav changed...ROFL, TA's reaction...😆...and the way he was endorsing T's comments about Lav was like...enga mathi sonna kannam pazhuthudumo nu bayathula nodded...🤣...

Nitish stole the show when he spoke to Lav as well to T/T...Good decision Nitish...Keep it up...
If the egoistic 🤬 lav doesnt want u and can live alone ur decision is quiet good and lets see what she does after u send divorce...let amma and dter celebrate it in the electric post temple...🤢...Phone kum Lav kum always bad vibration...😛...GW can try telephone posts next...🤢...

WOW...new bhuvana...and like u tanu I like the new replacement somehow...it suits well for an arrogant lady...I somehow admire Sudha Chandran for her confidence and how she came up in her career...(an ideal example for a woman is mentally strong 👍🏼)...a very good choice for the role and good too...Her arrogance started with a bang and it was good...⭐️...though aishwarya was doing her role good...i think more arrogance is needed for the role and Sudha is a good choice...lets see how she justifies her role here on...

ROFL its now TA's turn to get bashed for a change...
Both MILs of T and TA are arrogant to their DIL/SIL...what a sync for TT...😆...GW can bash T and  Bhu can bash TA and Padma can bash all of them...Kondattam for viewers...🤣..

So officially TA has become and enemy to Bhu too...lets see what next...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shubba

Both MILs of T and TA are arrogant to their DIL/SIL...what a sync for TT...😆...GW can bash T and  Bhu can bash TA and Padma can bash all of them...Kondattam for viewers...🤣..

Didn't see the sync till you pointed out!😉
Sudha Chandran! Now, a new reason to watch Thendral!😎

Shemmo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

uff thank god he was not sad and shyamala decided to show him some bravery and confidence gaining movies......

Akka one girl called Tanu is scared to quote that red line😆 Tans says:
Shyamala cant show him any new movies, as A house la no tv anywhere🤣
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the nice update.

So,even after losing his job, Anand is still talking about needhi,nermai. Let him undergo what TA went through without any job... hope there are interactions between AS and TT that atleast will make his scenes interesting.

Appa,TA kku ippavavadhu budhi vandhudhe, its useless to talk to gw/lav. When T said "Can I go talk to lav", I saw Mother teresa in her😛.  Evalo pattum,budhi varala. Why does she want to get archanai from lav, if she goes and talks to lav, madam will apply for div just because T asked her not to.

Good decision from nit,I shd say. Gw and lav have insulted him in so many ways,how can he be patient. He is not like T to take all insults happily, atleast  in T's case,she knew TA loved her.

As everyone says,this new B is scary,her expressions and voice gives that effect. Lets see how she potrays this character.

Waiting to see lav's downfall. 😃

Edited by cutepair - 12 years ago
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thankss Tomatoe for the wonderful and colourful Update!👏🤗

I will post 100 hugs, if there is no Anand tomorrow and Fridayy😆

I will join you Shammu, if it happens.😛