INCOMPLETE CONFESSION an OS on MAANEET

Posted: 12 years ago

gif

Hello everyone this OS is dedicated to my friend sailu (maaneet5) as today is her birthday
i have provide the lin at the end of thsi post wish her happy birthday

GLiTTER HEART Incomplete Confession GLiTTER HEART

A girl stood in front of the mirror checking her dress and herself for the tenth time saying "Pata nahi unhe main kaise lagungi, wo tu kuch bolte bhi nahi hai" as she said she went to her almirah and looked through her dresses and this time she choose a white sari and went to washroom to change, she came back and stood again in front of the mirror fixing her sari and said "hmm I think he will like me in this sari" the girl sighed and sat on the chair as she wore the matching bangle lost in  her thought and said "Kash pahle ki tarha main unki unkahi baton ko samajh pati, kitne pyare din the na, hum jab saath khel te the, shopping kar te the, outing pe jate the, aab tu wo kuch bhi nahi kar te na shopping na outing and he doesn't even play with me"
A smile touched her lip as her eyes fell on the picture that was in front of her and him when they were little and gets lost in the picture and she remembers their old days

Flashback:

"Dadi Ma Maan kaha hai, unhone hum se promise kiya tha ke he will come with me to the park to play with me" A cute little girl said as she sat in Savetri devi lap. Savetri devi smiled at her seeing her cutely complain and said "beta wo tu aap ka kab se intezar kar rahe hai, he told me tell you to go to his room when you come, aab aap jaldi jao warna wo gussa karenge"
"sachi Dadi Maan hamara wait kar rahe hai" the girls excitedly asked and Dadi nods in yes and the little girl ran toward Maan room, as she reached to his room she could hear him talking to himself and looked at her wrist watch and bit her lip saying "baba ji aap ne mujhe phir phasa diya, why did u made me come late, now look he is angry at me" the cute little girl peeked in the room and say him sitting on the edge of his bed and ripping through his notebook, she quickly closes the door trying not to make noise but to her luck she was so scared that she closed the door really loud and Maan who was sitting, stood up hearing the door shut, he goes and opens the door and saw her standing outside his room with her eyes closed, she looked just like an angel, his angel, Maan ki angle, his geetu, "Kaha thi tum ab tak" Maan asked trying his best to not shout her knowing she would get scared.
"Maan I am really really really very sorry" Geet said holding her ears with her hand "wo hum I was waiting for u to come home and when u didn't came I came here aur hum ne dadi se pocha ke aap kaha hai tu unhone bola aap apne room main hai hamara intezar kar rahe hai

Maan- nahi..main'main'main nahi kar raha tha'. tumhara' intezar" Maan tired to deny her but geet knew he was lying as he stammers. Geet didn't wanted him to feel bad as she knew he is never good in expression his feelings and he doesn't like when people know what he feels and to make her feel better she says "Maan you promise me you will take me to the part and you will play with me" Maan smiled at her and said "Chal" with that saying he holds her hand and they made their way out of KM and they rode their bike to the near by park. Maan and geet spend playing taking turn in catching each other and when they were tired they came and sat by the sand, after a while Maan saw geet building a a little house and asks "Geet ye kya kar rahi ho" Geet looks up at him and says "main hamara ghar bana rahi, jis main hum aur aap rahenge"
Maan- sachi, par ye ghar tu bauth chota hai aur tum se tu ban bhi nahi raha
Geet- hum jab bade honge tu you can make a big house for us" Maan face lit up and says "Main banaunga"
Geet- haan
Maan came and gave her a side hug and said "main bhi tumhari help karo ye ghar bana ne main" Geet smiled and nodded in yes and they both helped each other making the sand house_____
As they grew up and time passed Geet found it hard to cope with Maan as he was in a different school and she was in a different and they both got less time to spend with each other. And now days he never said anything to her, and for her it was really getting hard to understand him, understanding his unsaid word, understanding his feelings. She would come to meet him in weekend knowing how busy he gets during the week with school and she didn't wanted to disturb him. As Maan went in high school he started seeing her less but he never missed the chance of spending his time with her whenever he could either at Handa heavily or in KM, its just that he would talk less and she would just keep on talking the whole time, well what could Maan do he just loved listening to her magical bak bak. Sometimes he would just wonder how could someone talk this much, but then he knew she was not just someone she was his geetu  Maan ki Geetu and she loves talking, she can't be quite for long time, or else her day won't pass, she had to be unique in everyway and uff her adaein, he would do anything to just watch her all day, but this study kept him busy and made him spend less time with her____
Geet still remember the day when he accidentally kissed her on her cheeks and his face was worth watching as he stood numb staring at her with the feel of her cheek under his lip. That was their first kiss.

FlashBack  ends

Geet come out of her thought when she heard her room door open and their stood her father with his hand cross over his chest and said "Beta how long more will it take you to get ready, come on we are getting late"
Geet- Papa ladki yun ko ready hone main time lagta hai"
Mohindar roll his eyes and said "Beta past 2 hrs aap hum se yeahi kah rahi hai, jaldi karein"
Geet stood and went to him and hugged him, Mohindar hugged her back and said "kya baat hai beta, mera bacha itna udas kyun"
Geet- Papa I don't know what to wear
Mohind chuckled and said "kyun have you ran out of ur dress"
"Papa" geet snapped and pulled out of the hug. Mohindar holds his ear and said "sorry beta I was just joking" then he hold her by her shoulder and makes her stand in front of him and check her from top to bottom and says "Beta itni achi tu lag rahi hai aap is sari main"
Geet- aap ko achi lag rahi par jiske liye itna saj rahi use acha lage tu na" Geet whisper out the last words making sure Mohindar didn't hear her. Mohindar told her not to change her sari and be down in 5 mins. She goes down and both drove to KM and soon they reached their. Dadi went and welcome them, all the while Geet eyes only serched for one face and the moments their eyes met her face lit up brining a light shade of pink blush. Maan went and touched Mohindar feet and said "Hi" to geet and held her hand and took her in a cornor, Neither Mohindar nor Dadi had to say anything knowing him so they just moved on
Maan- itni deer kyun lagi,
Geet looked at him with an open mouth and mently said "na hi theek se kaha na hal pocha seedha dant ne lage,  dusht danav, aur ye bhi nahi kaha main kaise deakh rahi hoon" Geet turned her face showing she is angry at him but that didn't affected him, he turned her face to him and said "why are u late, tumhe pata sab agye tum hi late aai ho" Geet looks in his eyes and could tell he wanted to say something else but he said something else. "arggg why can't he for once say that he was waiting for her" geet mentally shouted and then said "hum late aye tu kya huwa, baqi sab is here na"  saying that she left from their, Maan knew she is angry at him knowing how much she wanted to know how she looked as he could clearly read her face when she stared at him with open mouth, but he couldn't do anything, he didn't knew what else to say to her, he was never good in complimenting anyone or express his feeling, not even her even thought they had spend their whole life till now together, he sighed and went in to join her as she talked to dadi, he tried talking to her but she didn't even looked at him once, he made a baby face at her Dadi saw it and said "Geet beta wo kal London ja raha kam se kam aaj tu tum dono naraz mat ho ek dosre se"
Maan-Dadi is right geet, chal na abhi tu aise gussa rahe gi tu main'" before he could say anything geet interrupts saying "main kyun hone lagi aap se gussa" saying that she went into his room, Maan went behind her and as they reached his room he closed the door behind, Maan waited for her to say something but when she didn't he went and stood in front of her and saw tears were coming out of her eyes, Maan cupped her face in his palm and said "Geetu kya huwa" Geet doesn't answers him and continues to cries, Maan hated seeing tears in her eyes, "Geet batao na tum kyun ro rahi" Geet turned away from him and said "Main nahi ro rahi" Maan turns her toward himself and hugs her knowing the reason for her cry is because he is leaving tomorrow and this is the first time he is going somewhere and that too this far away from her.
"Aap kal chale jao ge aur main yeha ake li rah jaungi" Geet said between her sob
"Ye bol sakti hai can't she simply say she loves me" Maan mentally comments on her talk. "Geetu you know I have to go for further education" Maan said creasing her back up and down to calm her down
Geet- itni door jane ki kya zarorat hai, aap yeah rah kar bhi tu study kar sakte ho, main aap ke" Geet stops in the mid realizing what she was going to say, Maan face lit up hearing her unfinished word and thought finally his wait will be over today and she would have to confess her love to him, thinking that he says "main aap ke, Kya geet" Geet pulls out of his embrace and says "nahi wo main'main wo"
Maan- main wo kya geet
Geet- nahi main wo bas kah rahi thi Dadi will be alone here na tu
"Tu" Maan snaps hearing her answer
Geet- tu there needs to be someone looking after her na
Maan turns his back to her and said "itne sare servants tu hai, aur phir unhone hi tu hamein kaha hai London ja kar study karne ko" Maan angrily said and went out without looking back at her and bangs the door. "Aur main aap ke bina kaise rahungi Maan itne din ye aapne kabhi socha hai" Geet said as he looked at his picture as teras rolled down his eyes, Geet wipes her tears and goes down looking for Maan, she spots him with his other friend and their eyes met, she looked at him with teary eyes while his some what plead her to say for once that she loves him, he tired reading her eyes but all he could see was her eyes filled with tears and soon the Teri Meri song started playing in the background.
Aa

As the music started Maan excused himself from his friend as started walking toward Geet,

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil
Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye
Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi

Seeing him walking toward herself Geet turned her back to him and quickly wiped her tears and soon she felt his hand sneaking on her waist, his touch burned her and the thought that he will be leaving her tomorrow killed her with in her. Then after a while he spun her facing him.
Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Aa ..

They dance together looking into each other pleading to one another to say those word that their ear are dying to hear since don't know when, but both failed to read each other eyes'..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha
Aa ..

Unable to read his eyes Geet turns around and tries to walk away but Maan hold her hand and bring her back in his embrace and hugs her from the back as they continue to dance with the music'. Maan eyes became teary just thinking of leaving her here and not seeing her for such a long time, he knew he loves her beyond his or anyone imaginations but he is still not able to tell his feeling to her, as he wanted to know if she feels the same for him, as he thinks about it and a tears escaped his eyes but before his tears could touch Geet bare shoulder he wipes it away, where as Geet tears fell on his hand as she couldn't bare the pain of him leaving tomorrow

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Geet untangles his fingers with her and comes out of his embrace and walk away from their but stops as her gaze met his as she found Him standing right in front of her, he knit his eye brows asking her why these tears. Geet nods in now and tries to walk away but Maan hold her hand and starts dancing with her again.

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

Geet dance with him lost in him as she remembers the time they spent together and his each touch reminded her what he meant in her life, she took a deep breath inhaling his scent and stared at him capturing his face in her eyes capturing these moments of their.

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye
Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Geet smiles thinking about their times while Maan stared at her as the smiled played on her lips. But then next moment Geet smiled replaced it with a sadness as the thought of tomorrow came in her mind

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

As the song came to end Geet couldn't bear the pain and she ran away from their but not before glancing back at him'.

Maan stood their as their eyes met and then she ran away from their. Seeing her run like this Dadi and Mohindar gets worried but then they knew why she was crying, Dadi gestures Maan to go behind her who stood in his place like a statue, after Dadi told him. He goes after her and as he knew where he will find her he goes to attic and sees her crying as she hid her face with her arm crossed her legs. Maan went and sat beside her and said "Geetu, I am going London tomorrow"
"to main kya karo" Geet snapped at him without looking at him
Maan- tu tu kyun ro rahi, I should be the one crying
Geet looks at him wiping her tears and says "why will u cry, u must be happy to go na"
Maan- why are u saying like this
Geet gets up giving him a glare and turns her back facing to him "aise na bolo tu kya bolo, mujhe jo suna hai wo tu aap kabhi kahte nahi ho, bas aap wo hi karte ho jo aapka dil karta hai, waise bhi main aap ki lagti kya hoon, main pagal hoon jo aap ko apna sab kuch maan beathi hoon" geet murmurs to herself. As to where Maan thought "ye tu aise behave kar rahi hai jaise she loves me, and if she does then why doesn't she for once tell me what is in her heart, why does she have to make everything complicated, Oh god kya karo main is pagli ka, na khud bolti hai mujh se apni dil ke baat na samajh ne deti hai mujhe" as he was lost in his thought Geet turns to face him and finds him making all kind of faces a smile touched her lip seeing his face, Maan looks at her smiling and said "kya huwa abhi tu ro rahi thi aur abhi smile kar rahi"

"Aab aap ko meri smile karne se bhi problem hone lagi" Geet angrily said making a cry face.
Maan- nahi main'wo'mera wo matlab nahi tha, I just found u staring at me and smiling isiliye pocha
Geet- tu aab aapko is baat se bhi problem hai ke main aap ko kyun deakh ti hoon" Geet in frustration and in anger herself didn't knew what she was saying. She gave him one last cold look and went out of the attic and came down and join Dadi and Papa, thought her mind and heart was still longing to be with him but the pain was too much for her to bear. After a while Mohindar said "beta aap yeah kya kar rahe hai Maan kaha hai"
Geet- honge yeahi kahi
Both dadi and Mohindar rolled their eyes and dadi said "Aap unse kyun naraz hain beta, aap hi tu chathi thi na ke Maan world ke best college main apni study finish kare aur phir 2 years ki hi tu baat hai then he will be back after finishing his college their" as the realization hit her she cursed herself for saying this as she remembers the day.

Flash Back:

"Maan aap ko pata hai mera sapna kya hai" Geet asked him as she came and lay next to him as he was reading his book, Maan closed his book and looked at her smiling showing interest in her talk as he just loved listening to her, for him her voice was the most magical and sweet voice on this earth, he would never get bored of listening to her. "Hmm batao" Maan asked as he rested his head on his palm and turned toward looking at her. "I want you to study in the world best college" Geet replied. Maan raised his brow and said "Kyun"
Geet- what do u mean by kyun,
Maan- why do u want me to study in world best college
Geet- aap bhol gaye aap ne promise kiya tha aap mere, opps mere nahi hamare liye ek bauth bada sa ghar build karo ge, jis main hum aap dadi aur papa ranhege"
Maan-hmm nahi bhola hoon, par geetu uske liye tu mujhe London jana hoga as London have the world best colleges their, kya tum itne din mere bina rah logi" they both looked at each other, but then Geet looks away and says "main kuch nahi jaanti I want tu get ur degree from the world best college so u can be the world most famous and the best businessman in this world.
"Hmm" Maan replied lost in her as they stared at each other______
"Geet'Geet" mohindar shook her as he found her lost

Geet- yes papa
Mohindar- beta we should go now its getting late, phir we have to go airport early in the morning to drop Maan"
"but papa main" Geet said only to be interrupted by Maan as he came from back and said "uncle If you don't mind can Geet stay here for a while, I will drop her to haveli, Plzzz" Maan ended his talk making a baby face to Mohindar, Mohindar smiles at him and says "OK beta u can but jaldi ana, you have to reach airport early in the morning na and you  need sleep too"
Maan- ji uncle
Mohindar left along with other guest and after bidding all the guest Dadi also went in her room to rest while Maan took Geet for a drive. The whole drive was silent, none sneaked, but then Maan stopped his car at a cliff and came out and went and opened Geet side door, Geet got out lost in her self, Maan carefully watched her and said "Geet you Dadi and Uncle were the one who wanted me to study in world best college na and now when I am going to fulfill that dream your getting upset, agar tum nahi chathi ke main jao tu then just tell me main Dadi se kah kar London jana can" Before he could complete his sentence Geet covers his mouth with her hand sending shiver down in his whole body, they stared at each other for a while and Geet said "Nahi Maan, main aaj bhi wo hi chathi hoon jo kal chaha hai" She takes Maan hands and keeps it on her head and says "Maan aap ko meri kasam jab tak aap ki study finish nahi ho jati aap London se wapus nahi aao ge" as she said that her eyes welled up with tears.  Maan hugged her tightly knowing that this is the last time he can hug her satisfying his heart for two whole years with out seeing her holding her in his embrace. Thought he didn't shed any tears but his hear cried, cried for living his life here, cried as he won't be seeing the one person face he would die to see just the glimpse of, cried that he will not be able to hold her in his embrace before this two years passes, but only he knew how he will live these two year without seeing her, Geet situation was not less then his, par dono hi apne dil ki batoon ko wo lafaz na de pa rahe the jo wo ek dosre se sune ke liye na jane kab se bekarar hai. Shayad tab hi se jab unhe pyar ke mane bhi na pata thi. Before breaking the hug Maan wiped his tears that rested on his lashes as he didn't wanted Geet to see it, and he also knew Geet must be crying too and before she could have wiped her tears he pulls out of the hug and wipes her tears. Then they both walk back to the car and drove back to Handa Haveli. Maan lovingly kissed her forehead and then drove back to KM but both couldn't go to sleep as their sleep was far away from their eyes_______

"Beta look after yourself, hmm" Mohindar said as he hugged Maan as it was time for him to go in for checking, all the while his eyes rested on one person Geet, and all she did was avoided meeting his eyes. She stood behind Dadi as he came and took her blessing and hugged her, for a sec Geet eyes met his but then instantly she turned her face knowing that he will see her tears and she didn't wanted him to see her tears, least did she knew that he knew she was just holding her tears back and the moment he will go she won't control her tears. Mohindar saw Geet avoiding Maan, he decided to give them some time along before Maan leaves he gestures Dadi to come with him, the moment he left and were out of their sight Maan went and gave her a box and said "don't open it now, open it after I leave" Geet just stared at him as tears rolled down her cheek, which were instantly wiped by him. After that he didn't waited a single min their and he left in for checking without bidding bye to Dadi or Mohindar while Geet just stood their watching his retired figure going in. The moment he was out of her sight tears rolled down her eyes and ran away from their only to be bumped in with Mohindar, "Geet beta kya huwa why are u running like this" Geet didn't answer him and just hugs him "Maan kaha hai" Dadi asked as he was no where to be seen.
Geet- wo chale gaye Dadi, he left" saying that she starts crying. Neither Mohindar or Dadi had anything to say so they left airport. Dadi went in her car while Mohindar drove his car.
"Beta its just a matter of two years then he will be back with us na" Mohindar said as he saw her still crying.
Geet- Papa how will I leave without him for two years.
Mohindar- itna pyar karti ho tu bol kyun nahi deti use
Geet- how can I say that to him papa, I don't even know if he loves me or not
Mohindar- what do u mean, if he loves u or not, tum kab use samjhogi , what ever he does, its only for u and ur saying he doesn't love u.
Geet- if he does then why doesn't he say it to me.
Mohindar gave her a glare and said "don't be a childish Geet, you know it very well that he doesn't know how to express his feeling to other then how could u except him to say that to you, beta not every time he has to make a move, sometimes u also have to take a step toward him, especially with this expressing ur feelings to each other coz I know he won't be able to. Geet understood what Mohindar was hinting toward as she also knew he was never good in expressing his feelings to other, and she is the one who has to take the first step toward their relationship, she smiled as tears twinkled as she knew now what she has to do, Mohindar saw her smiling and asked "Kya huwa itna muskura kyun rahi"
"thank u Papa "  geet said and hugged Him.
Mohindar- kyun
Geet- coz now I know what I have to do and the first thing I will do is when he calls is I will tell him I love him" saying that as she pulled out of Mohindar hug her eyes widen at the sight that was in front of her and she screamed "Papaaa" and the truck came and hit the car before Mohindar could take a control over his car.  And both Geet and Mohindar were thrown out of the car as none of them had their seatbelts on. Soon they both were rushed down to the city hospital

heart

Continue in the next post...
Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago

"Mrs. Savetri due to the injury on the center brain of hers, she has lost the ability to talk now"  The Doctor said as he showed Dadi the X-ray of Geet brain.

"will she ever be able to talk Doctor" Dadi asked hoping she will hear yes but the Doctor nodded in "NO" and left from their. As Geet was badly injured Dadi didn't told her about Mohindar death, but once she was little stable she told him about Mohindar death and her about losing her ability talk, Geet felt shattered, her father was no more in this world for her to support she felt like a fish out of water, she cried like a baby in Dadi lap. Geet wrote a letter to Dadi giving her Kasam to Dadi not to tell Maan anything about this accident of her giving her the reason of his study. It took her sometimes to over come her Papa death, but not of her guilt, but somewhere she was happy that she never confessed her love to Maan, because she didn't wanted him to compromise with her, she wanted everything best for him, then how could she now dream of being with him, when she can't even talk to her servant and tell them what she want______ It was going to be 6 months after the accident Maan still didn't knew anything about Geet accident, he was fully concentrating on his study thought hi missed Geet. Here Geet had started taking the sign language for herself as she found it hard time to communicate. Dadi insisted her to stay in KM knowing she is not strong enough to take all this but Geet didn't agree to it and wrote a letter to  her saying she want to be independent not a burden on someone. Dadi cried feeling helpless not able to help''As time went on Geet learned her sign language, and would also go to her office often to sign papers of any new contract as being partner with KM she didn't really had to go everyday, once in a while she used to go.

It was another day when she had gone to Handa office to sign a new deal. Every time she went their all she could remember was her Papa, but more than that it reminded her of Maan, their times in this office they spent. She came back home with tears in her eyes and went straight in her room and falls on the bed and hid her face crying over that Maan could never be her now, never. She goes to her Almirah where she had kept Maan picture, as she was about to take his pic out her eyes fell on the box that Maan had given her on the airport, she takes it out and goes out in the garden and sits on the swing and opens it and sees a bracelet with an heart on it and a letter, Geet keeps the bracelet back in the box and takes the letter and opens it and a rose petal fell from their, Geet pick it up and places in the box next to bracelet and read the latter and it said:

Geetu,

Geet I don't know what you feel for me, but I'I  love u geetu, plz don't misunderstand me if you don't love me its ok, maybe I may not be the dream guy for u but for me you are the only one I have fallen in love with. jab se jana hai tumhe bas tumhi se mohabbat ki hai, us pal se ki hai jab tum se main pahli bar mila, tab se ki hai when I didn't even knew the meaning of love, I don't know if am perfect for u or not but for me you are the only that have been in this heart that beats only for you, Geetu. I really love u Geetu, hope after reading this nothing between us will change, if u don't love me then its ok par we can at least be best friend forever like we used to be.
Your, and only Your Maan

Love u Geetu

Tears rolled down from Geet eyes wetting the letter, "Aahhh" Geet screamed feeling how much he had loved her all these years and she failed to understand his love for her, Geet stood up and started throwing flower vase everywhere taking her anger out as she realized how much he had loved her and she never understood him, not even after all those thing he did for her which only showed how much he loved her, how much she meant to him, but now she is left with nothing, "AHHH" and kicked the vases that lay on the ground and falls on the ground as she thought that he is not only perfect but he was her dream that she wanted it to become true but not anymore, she can't even dream of that Maan will be hers now, not after what happened with her. Who would want a humsfar that can't even talk, she felt pity on her own self and started screaming louder and louder hoping someone would understand her heart but their was no one who could have understand her heart, the person who could have understand her heart is no longer with her, he is far away from her where if she even wanted to reach to it all she would get is an empty hand. Her Maan is no longer with her to understand her unspoken words, to understand her feelings before even she understood. Geet stayed in the garden till very late, she didn't even know when she had fallen a sleep their till one of the maid who came to cook dinner for her came in and saw her laying in the garden, she went and woke her up.

"Ma'am its night and u are here in the garden" the maid asked as she helped Geet stand up
Geet with the sign language tells her to leave from their, lucky this girl that Dadi ma had kept for Geet look after knew how to understand the sign language and she leaves the haveli knowing how easily she gets angry and after the accident she can not control her temper for long. Geet picked the letter and the box and went in her room and lay on the bed as tears rolled down her eyes. As she stared out of space she saw a figure coming toward herself and saw it was her in white clothes. Geet sits up "aaa..aaa" Geet asked as she saw her come and sit next to her. "Tum yeahi soch rahi na main kaun, Geet main tumhari saaya hoon, haan wo alag baat hai ke tum bol nahi sakti aur main bol sakti hoon, apni feelings ko awaz de sakti hoon, tumhari tarha nahi jise aab puri zindagi kisi ke sahare jeena hoga," she said as she gave her a pitiful expression, Geet eyes welled up with tears and with her sign language she tried telling her that no she doesn't need anyone in her life, but The shadow of Geet came and held her by her shoulder and took her to where Maan pic was and says "tumhe kya lagta hai Geet ke Maan is sachi ko jaan kar tumse phir bhi pyar kare ga, nahi Geet kabhi nahi, wo aaj ka ladka hai, wo chahe tumhe kitna bhi pyar kar le par ye jaan kar ke tum aab bol nahi sakti wo tumhe pyar tu kya ek nazar tum pe dale ga bhi nahi, tu tum apne dil se ye baat tu nikal hi do ke Maan aab tumhara hai, Samjhi tum" and pushes Geet back as she stood their shocked hearing her life biggest yet bitter truth  by her own shadow "Aaa.aan mmm" and tear roll down her eyes as  she couldn't even say her maan name, the Saaya of Geet started laughing at Geet seeing her standing helpless, her bitter laugh soon echoed everywhere in her room, not being able bear the bitter laugh Geet closed her ears and screamed "Aaa" till she ran out of her breath, then Geet wiped her tears with her hand and went and sat on the study table took out a paper and a pen and started writing a letter to Maan, the very next day she posted the letter to Maan and went to KC and told Dadi to take over Handa Company too, as she is leaving. Before Dadi could have stopped her she walked out of KC and then god knows where she went_______

Meanwhile in London all this time Maan spent his time missing his geetu, his every second went in crying for her to be with him, to be in his arm, he would sometimes cry like a baby for her, as if he cried she would come and embrace her in her arm.
Today Maan was very happy when he came home giving his mid-term exam as he thought that now he have  only 4-5 month left of his study to go and then he will be back to his geetu, thought he was confused as to why she never not once bother to calling him, but then he shrugged it saying maybe she didn't wanted to disturb him as its has been always like this with his study, she would never come between his study. But least did he knew that today his heart will break into million pieces by the person he loved the most in his life after DM, his geetu.

Maan had just came out of shower when his door bell rang, he looked at the watch and said "Is waqt kuan ho sakta hai" with that saying he goes and opens the door and sees a mail man.
"Sir this is a letter for u" the mail man said and hand it to him. Maan took it as a smile touched his face as he read the name on the envelope. "hmm akhir aap ko hamari yaad ne letter send karne pe maj bor kar hi diya na" Maan said as he closed the door. He like a teenager rips the envelope and takes the letter out. He smiles as he read his name on the letter but then his smile soon vanished as he read the first line of the letter which had,

Maan,

Sorry but hum ne aap ka diya huwa letter bauth late se read kiya aur jab tak hamein aap ka letter mila hamein hamare zindagi ka sathi mil chuka hai, I am really sorry but hamre zindagi main aap ke liye koi jagha nahi hai, hum kisi aur se pyar karte hai, aur bauth jald hum unse shadi karne ja rahe hai. Shayad hum aap ki liye nahi bane Maan, I hope aap ko aap ki saathi bauth jald mil jaye. Hamein maff kardena.

Geet

For Maan his world came crashing down, he crumbled the letter in his fist not believing to a single word written in this letter, his heart could never believed that Geet could love someone else, "Nooo" Maan screamed as he smashed his hand on the desk and said "Geet main janta hoon tum sirf meri ho aur kisi ki nahi, Before coming to London what I saw in ur eyes was real, tumhari aankhe mujh se jhot nahi bol sakti Geet, tum ek bar mujh se jhot bol sakti ho ke ke tum mujh se pyar nahi kar ti par tumhari aankhe ye mujh se kabhi jhot nahi bol sakti, kyun ke inhone mujh se jhot bolna kabhi seekha hi nahi hai, I know that geet u also love me, but then why this letter Geet, why" he couldn't calm his hart and he needed his answer, at first he tried calling Geet at handa haveli but when no picked it up, he straight called Dadi and he Tells Dadi about the letter Geet had sent, at first she was shocked then she realized why she must have done that, then Dadi decided to tell maan the whole thing about the incident, forgetting about the kasam Geet had given because she can't see her playing with her life like this. after dadi told Maan about the incident Maan was shattered, his geet was in so much pain and here he was knowing nothing about this at all. He cried like a baby on the phone and said "Dadi usne aisa kyun kiya mere saath, kya wo mujhe itna hi samajh pai hai, wo janti hai main uske bina nahi rah sakta phir bhi usne mujh se itni badi baat hide ki, kyun Dadi kyun kiya use aisa"
DM-beta I am really sorry I should have told u about this earlier if I had known she would do something like this, par usne hamein apni kasam de di aur kaha ke jab tak aap o study finish nahi ho jati hum aap ko kuch na kahe, par hum ye nahi jate the ke wo aisa karnegi nahi tu hum aap se ye sach kabhi nahi hide karte.
Maan- Dadi I am coming back to India tomorrow
DM- MAAN, have you gone mad, u still have 4 more months in ur study to finish, that is why geet had told me to not tell u, she knew it once u will learn about it u will leave ur study and will be in India in no time
"Then what do you want me to do Dadi" Maan snapped and said "My Geet is in pain their she needs me Dadi and u want me to stay here and complete my study"
DM- ye bhi tu usi ka sapna tha na, ke tum London ja kar apni study finish karo, aur phir u only have 4 more months left in ur study, Beta for her plz finish ur study'." Maan calmed himself and said "Theek hai Dadi I will stay here and finish my study but till them u plz take care of her'."
DM- aap uski chinta na kare, wo bilkul theek se hai
Maan- ji dadi
DM- hmm aab aap apne study pe concentrate kare aur Geet ke sapne ko puara kare
"JI" saying that he cuts the call and says "Geet, I will stay here only for u and finish my study but I promise the day I will be back, I will make u mine, no one can take u away from me, no one, Not even u ur self can.

In KM Dadi sat thinking about the whole thing and now understood why geet had decided to go away from Delhi and that too without informing her, but luckily Dadi was able to trace her with the help of her credit card using, thought she never went in personally to meet her knowing her if she finds out that Dadi knew where she is she may just move away from their and then she may not be able to find her, but she did send a maid that Dadi could trust her and was happy to hear that Geet was doing fine.

Time passed Maan with his college study also took the classes of sign language and it was his last week of his college before his final, Maan tried his best to concentrate on his study but all he could think was of Geet, he just wanted to be with her, asap, but still he had 1 week more to go before he will be with his geet forever____ His exams were done, he didn't even waited for his gradation ceremony and
he went back to India with his privet Jet on the same day______
As soon Maan landed he straight went to Handa hevili but when he came all he saw was an empty haveli. "Geet'.Geet'Geet" Maan called as he came in Handa heveli but all he got see in the haveli was everything covered with white duvet.  and then his eyes fell on Mohindar picture that had a dry garland. Maan eyes filled with tears and then he went to Geet room, he could still feel her presence but she was no where. He ran out of Handa Heveli and straight went to KC and in Dadi cabin, Dadi at first was shocked to see him but then understood he must have just came right after his exams.

"Maan beta when did u came, hamein inform bhi nahi kiya" Dadi asked as she closed her files and went to him
Maan- Dadi not now, first u tell me where is Geet, aap ne kaha tha wo theek se hai aap ke pass par wo Haveli main nahi hai, Dadi geet kaha hai
DM- Maan calm down, Geet jahan bhi hai wo bilkul theek hai" Maan looked at Dadi with anger and shocked as those word escaped from her mouth and said "What do u mean by Geet jahan pe bhi hai, u told me she is with u, tu phir"
DM- Maan she moved to Goa week before u called me, but u don't worry she is fine and safe their, I have send a maid their to take care of her" Maan looked at her angrily and said "How could u just let her go like this Dadi, u know her she does things without thinking, aap ko pata hai na wo gusse main kuch bhi kar sakti hai"
DM- that is why I haven't gone to meet her maan in these month coz I didn't wanted to lose her contact, aap jante ho ke wo ye kabhi nahi chahe gi ke aap ko pata chale ke wo kaha hai.
Maan- Dadi plz give me the address of where she is living, main abhi isi waqt uske pass jana chatha hoon
Knowing Maan even if she tries to stop him he won't listen to her so  Dadi just takes Geet house address and gives it to him "Ye le aur haan meri geet ko jaldi le ana" saying that she hugs him. Maan at first leave to KM and straight to his room, then he opens one of his drawer and takes out everything that was in their till his eyes falls on the envelope he was looking for, taking that he straight leaves for airport, while Dadi text him about his flight.

"Betiya yehan bahar aise kyun beathi ho, thand lag jaye gi" the lady (Dadi had sent) said as she saw Geet sitting on the door watching the view of blue ocean.  Geet with her hand motion her to sit beside her and she does and points toward the windy trees and the waves of ocean and looks at her questionably asking why the sudden change in the weather. The old day understood her and said "beta jistarha zindagi badalte waqt nahi lagta usi thar in mausamo ka bhi koi theekna nahi rah at, ise pahle ki tujhe thand lag jaye chal andar chal" Geet sat their for a while, thinking what was this feeling she is feeling, their was definitely something different, in hawaon main in lahron main kuch aur hi baat thi aaj, na jane wo kya kah cha rahi thi ise jo wo samajh hi na pai. She shrugged of the thought of feeling something different with what the old lady said and went in the house_________
"Dadi I want everything ready by the time we return" Maan said as he sat in his limo that Dadi had called to pick Maan rom the airport
DM- Maan how is everything going to happen in such a less time
Maan- Dadi I don't how u will do it, what u will do, but I just everything to be ready before our return" and with that he cuts the calls and stares at the envelope he had in his hand as the driver took him to his destination_______
The door bell and the phone both rang at the same time at Geet house, "Uff aab door open karo ya phone uthao, Geet beta could u plz go and check who is on the door" the old lady asked geet as she came out of her room hearing the door bell at this hour, as nobody comes to her house at this hours, Geet nods and goes and opens the door and sees a Man standing outside the door with a bouquet of orchid flower and a card and a envelope in his hand.
Are u Miss Geet Handa" the man asked and geet nods in yes "ji This is for u" and hands her the thing, as she takes it an unknown feeling ran in her whole body,  she smells the orchid as she loved the smell of it then she looked at the envelope their was no name, she tears the edge of it and takes the latter out of it and it was non other then Maan saying,

Dear Geet,

Thank u so much for telling me what I mean to and in ur life, jaise tumne kahan tha that u hope I get my life partner soon, well I am sure u would be happy to hear that yes I have found her and believe me she do truly loves me and  we are getting marriage soon, I hope u will attend our wedding and I am so sorry for every trouble I caused u.

Your, sorry not your Maan

Tears rolled down her eyes on the letter as each word pricked through her heart, she never knew it would hurt this much to see her love, fall in love with someone else, the flower and the letter fell on the floor as her hand shook as she saw the card which had written "Maan weds'"  she took her hand to open the card but then pulls it back as tears rolled down her cheeks, not even wanting to see someone else name joining  with her Maan, then how could she bear to see him with some else with him when she can't even bear to see someone else name with his. The old lady comes after hanging up the phone and was shocked to see Geet in tears and moreover the person that was standing on their door she was about to say something but the Maan gestures her to be quite, and gestures her toward Geet.
"Geet" the old lady said breaking Geet trance as Geet look at  her trying her best to smile thought her tears but it went in vain and with her hand she gestures her to come close to her and as she goes Geet shows her the card and starts crying but without any sound, a cry only she could hear, but she didn't knew that their was someone else standing behind her who can still her silent cry even if she didn't cry loud enough for the world to hear her pain. Geet finally puts all her courage and open the card but closes the card back with out looking at the person name under Maan, before she could have controlled her heart she heard his voice calling her. as Maan said "Geetu don't u want to know who she is", the voice she died to hear for these two years, no one knew how much she died knowing he will never be hers. Geet with teary eyes turns toward the door and saw him standing their with tears in his eyes, "bolo Geet don't u want to know" Geet just nods in no, how could she hear someone else name from his lips that only said her name, Geet turns to go back in but then her step stops when she heard him saying "Maan weds'"  Maan left his sentence unfinished as Geet turns toward him and saw him sitting on his knew with a ring and he gestures her to look at the card, As Geet opened the card to look at the person name, Maan slowly stood up and looked at her face which had million of emotion showing as she read the name and smile playing on her lips. Geet looks up at him and he nods in yes and says "Will u marry me Geetu" and spread his arm for her, Geet drops the card on the floor and runs toward him and hugs him tight as she could, once again holding her life that seemed to slip away from her hand. Geet cried hugging her while Maan patted her back and said "itna hi samajh pai thi apne Maan ko misty ke tumhare ek letter ki wajah se wo tumse pyar karna chod de ga" Geet breaks away from the hug and nod in No and with her sign language she says "Maan ke pyar ne hi tu Geet ko zinda rakha hai aab tak" then she cutely pouts  and with her sign language she says "U don't know how to read my sign language" Maan chuckles at her comment and then with what he learned he answer her back saying "I know what u said" Geet looks at him shocked but then their sign language talk interrupts by Dadi calls
(One side conversation)
Maan- yes Dadi she is here with me
-yes Dadi we are leaving for airport right now, u get everything done their
" with that saying he cuts the call, hold Geet hand and tells the old lady to come with them, Geet just follows him lost in her own world_______
She looks at KM in aww as it was decorated like a bride, everything of her fav, just then Dadi come at the door with a aarti thal in her hand and does aarti of Geet and says "Aap ko kya laga hum aap ko itni asani se jane denge" Geet looked at her with teary eyes and hugs her, Dadi pats her back and says "No more crying geet beta, chalo abhi aap ko ready bhi hona" then she turns to Maan and says "Maan u go and get ready, we have to leave for mandir in an hr" Maan nods in Yes and leave from their glancing back at Geet, as she walked to her room with Dadi______________
Maan held his hand out for Geet as he came out of the car, she look no less then a princess of his prince, just like an angel in that red bridal joda, that has put her step on this earth to show she is an angel of this whole world, Geet held Maan hand and made their way in the Mandir, where Dadi, was waiting for them with other relatives, Geet took Dadi blessing and soon they started the wedding ceremony_____ As they took their last Phera Geet walked ahead of Maan and they both held their hand together promising to never let go of and will be with each other forever, till their last breath. After the phera was done Maan and Geet both took the elder blessing and then they all drove back to KM where Pinky, Geet cousin was waiting for them with arti thal, Dadi went in and took their aarti and Geet did the ghar parwesh and they all moved in KM_____

Maaneet Room

Geet sat in the middle of Bed as Pinky and other girl left her making sure she was sitting comfortable their. As soon geet  heard the door locking, she looked up to see if anyone was still their, making sure there was no one, she gets up from the bed and walk to near the window and stood watching the sky where starts were twinkling around the bright moon, Geet stood their with a smile on her lip as she thanked them for making Maan hers.She was so lost in her own thought she didn't even realized when Maan came in their room. As Maan entered their room his eyes straight went to their bed that was decorated very beautifully, but when he didn't see Geet their, he looked around the dark room and found her standing near the window watching the moon that made her face glow with it spark, Maan walked to her and slipped his hand on her bare waist thats when Geet realized Maan was in the room, she closes her eyes feeling his touch on her bare skin that just burned her, she leaned back on him as Maan hugged her from back and kissed her ear saying " I missed u jaan" Geet smiled with tears in her eyes, Maan knew she was smiling, he looked at the moon and said "tumhe kuch yaad araha hai geetu" Geet nods in yes as she remember the day when they were standing just like this watching the moon. Maan turns Geet toward himself and looked at her, a face he died all these day to see for even a sec that can soothed his heart, He cupped her face in his palm and kissed her forehead, Geet closed her eyes feeling his lip on  her head and places her hand over his. As Maan moves a little away from Geet, she takes her hand and point toward her heart, then slowly takes Maan hands and places it on her chest close to her heart and then points toward back at him. Maan smiles as he understood what she was trying to say and hugs her tightly saying "I love u too jaan, I love u too" Geet smiled through her tears and hugged him back and then moves back and places a kiss near his heart and looks at him with her lip moving without any sound coming from her she says "I" just as Maan read her lip he places his finger on her lip and looked in her eyes and says

ye aankhe nahi aaina hai tere dil ka
Kar jati hai mujh se beyan tere dil ki batien
Tu lafzon ka sahara na le apne dil ki baatein kah ne ke liye
Bas doob jane de mujhe in aankhon ki gahraiyun main
aur padh lene de mujhe in aankho ki bhasha ko jo kare beyan tere dil ki baatein (Mariam)

"Jaan tumhe apne feelings ko mujh se kah ne ke liye in lafzo ka sahar lene ki koi zarorat nahi hai, tumhari aankhe hi kafi hai mujh se tumhari dil ki baat bata ne ke, Geetu plz let me be ur Awazz of ur heart, ur feelings, ur emotions, plz jaan let me be ur only voice" Geet just looked at him in awe, Maan scooped her in his arm and went toward their bed, he places her in the middle and removes her heavy dupatta off of her head and then one by one he removes her jewelry followed by his soft and gentle kiss that only spoke of how much he loves her, only spoke of how much he missed her in these two years, his kiss only spoke of the pain he felt when he found out the accident and the pain His Geetu went through. He slowly moves down from her face to her neck gently kissing her, making her moan, he goes all the way to her waist and plays with her waist chain and with his teeth he removes her waist chain and kiss her bally button. Geet held the pillow in her fist with the pleasure he was evoking in her as he kissed her, he trailed his kisses over her lehenga as he went down toward her feet and stopped at her anklet and said "Jaan tumhe pata hai, I love hearing the sound of ur payal when u walk, it makes me feel like I am alive" with that saying he kisses her both anklet and came back up on her leaving the payal on her feet, the only jewelry left on Geet. They both stared at each other and all they could see was love for each other. Maan bends down and take Geet lips in his and gently kisses her, but soon their kissed turn into a passionate one but they break off of their never ending kiss to catch for their breath. Maan chuckles remembering their kiss and rest his head on her and says "I love u jaan" saying that he moves down and kisses her collar bone and bits her leaving his love mark on her. As he start kissing her aggressively his shervani hurts her. "Ahh" Geet moans in pain, Maan stops kissing her as he heard her voice and looks at her making a baby face and innocently says "Sorry jaan" Geet shakes her head in no telling to not say sorry and then points toward his shervani, he makes a baby face again and in no time his shervani was off of him followed by Geet choli and lhenga.  Maan laid on top of Geet kissing her as he entangled his hand with her and kept it above her hand, while poor Geet wiggle under him trying to removes his hand so she could touch him but Maan wasn't going to let her do that before he satisfy his hunger, his need and make sure that His Geetu, his misty, his Jaan is with him and he is not dreaming. "Mmm" Geet moaned as he continues to torture her with his wet kisses. When he felt that Geet couldn't take it anymore he lets go of her hand, the moments Geet felt Maan grips off of her hand she hugged him as tightly as she could and screamed "Ahhh" as Maan entered her feeling the pain and pleasure Maan just gave her. He waited for Geet to adjust to him and then slowly he started making love to her, and soon it turned into a passionate lovemaking, and they lost the number of time they made love to each other. Maan slowly slipped out of her seeing her tired face and droopy eyes and slid next to her taking her in his embrace and kissed her forehead and whispered "I Love u jaan" Geet smiled and hugged him by his waist and kissed his heart telling she also loves him. And soon they both drifted to a deep yet peaceful sleep after their two years of separations with the thought of that next morning when they will open their eyes, their life will be with them and they will see their beautiful face the first thing in the morning. This was the journey of their "Incomplete Confession" but to them this was the most beautiful way to confess their love to each other then with saying it to each other with the help of word that they don't seems to need it anymore, just them and their feeling are enough to know how much they love each other!!!

Not everyone is perfect nor is our life is perfect
Har insaan main koi na koi kami hoti hi hai
But that doesn't mean that we lose our  faith to reach out for our dream
Coz God has made a person for each of us jo hamari us kami ko pura kar de
We should never let anything let us or our dream down coz we never know if that is the thing or that is person that can fulfill our dream aur wo un kamiyun ko bhi dor kar de
just Like Maan & Geet, where Maan became Geet voice for her and her feelings!!!

glitter heart B'DAY THREAD LINK

THE END

Hello everyone thanks for reading the OS
do go through these work of mariam on maaneet

DHDAJS

DHDAJS

UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES

THREAD 1

THREAD 2
Edited by abinash079 - 12 years ago
Lovely Post meri Jaan
Ok but this post is not for u jaan its for the reader๐Ÿ˜†
Plz its my request to all the readers to not credit me for this OS, I know i have written this OS but with out Abi, i wouldn't have written it, coz she is the one who gave me this idea to write this OS on and moreover this is a gift to maaneet5 from behalf of her, so plzzz all the readers give all the credit to the lovely Jaani Abinash079

PS: Abi jaan thank u so much for giving me this chance to help u with this, i just hope u and all the other reders enjoy this OS and mostly the B-day Girl Sailu
Happy Birthday Sailu

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mariam94

Lovely Post meri Jaan
Ok but this post is not for u jaan its for the reader๐Ÿ˜†
Plz its my request to all the readers to not credit me for this OS, I know i have written this OS but with out Abi, i wouldn't have written it, coz she is the one who gave me this idea to write this OS on and moreover this is a gift to maaneet5 from behalf of her, so plzzz all the readers give all the credit to the lovely Jaani Abinash079

PS: Abi jaan thank u so much for giving me this chance to help u with this, i just hope u and all the other reders enjoy this OS and mostly the B-day Girl Sailu
Happy Birthday Sailu

very very lovely note dear
thanks for this note

Originally posted by abinash079

very very lovely note dear
thanks for this note

Abi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก phir se Thank u
Uff kya karo main tera
bola na mujhe Thank u nahi pasand
dare u say thanks again