•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Both the bahus in the kitchen are about to take their food out when Imartidevi stops them and says she'll give them food today. She starts taking the food out and only gives them very little. Then she starts taking the kheer out and somehow manages to get it out of the bahus that they cheated her and put peanuts instead of almonds. Kusum explains that she accidently dropped them down the drain but imartidevi doesn't seem satisfied. She tells them that because they hurt her they won't eat today. She instructs them to feed the food she took out to the cows. Both bahus are disappointed.

Anuj carries on his call from yesterday and it seems he's talking to his girlfriend. Bubbly comes and asks him to buy her a hockey kit. He refuses at first but gives in because Bubbly threatens to tell imartidevi about his phone calls.

Imartidevi tells her middle son that he must pay attention to the business as she started from nothing. She tells there were some papads missing. He seems surprised but agrees to be careful.

Mishraiin comes to show Imartidevi the girl and get her sons and the girls kundlis checked. Imartidevi says first she will see whether she is compatible with her then she will decide about her son.

Ambi is cooking and her mother asks her to leave it as she needs to get ready. Ambi insists cooking is more important. She sits her parents down to eat then goes to get ready. Her mother voices her concerns regarding dowry and Ambi's father assures her that her mother in law will be just as nice as her mother.

Imartidevi gets ready and is leaving, Mishraiin asks how will they decide without the boy. Imartidevi says if she says yes her son will not refuse.

Ambi and her parents and her are waiting for Imartidevi impatiently as they arrive. The poor parents welcome Imartidevi and Mishraiin. Ambi's mother brings tea as Imartidevi asks then to leave that first as they want to see the girl first. Imartidevi asks some questions while Ambi answers. It is revealed that they're actually in front of different people.

Imartidevi tells the girls parents that she wants a girl with an open mind and one that is able to walk with her head high with her son. The parents are relieved and admit they lied and their daughter actually models and is very open minded. On the other side the lady at Ambi's house wants to make sure Ambi doesn't have any defections. This irritates Ambi's mother and she says we can't make relationships this way. The lady accuses her of not wanting Ambi's happiness as she is her step mother. Imartidevi tells the random girls parents that you can't start a relationship based on a lie.

She gets up and says she doesn't want a daughter in law like that while Ambi on the other hand also gets up and says she doesn't want a mother in law like her! They're both shown as of facing each other and then screen splits in half with Imartidevi on one side and Ambi on the other.

Precap - Imartidevi is making Mishraiin understand she wants a girl who will look after her house and a girl who as soon as you see you can't help but like! Some girl is shown climbing Imartidevi's house, she is about to fall when Anuj catches her and they stare at each other.
80 views and just 2 likes and no replies... 

Im not going to waste my time doing the updates. 
No, no, please dont do that, some of us really depend on updates.  The show has just started and very soon as it gets popular people start flocking towards the forum too...  Be rest assured all your hard work is not getting wasted.  It is appreciated, all the effort is well appreciated and a big Thank You again.
πŸ˜›Really nice update! Thanks for it...

I can t believe i am sayin gthis.. but this really seems like an entertaining show... and i think i will be following it!!! πŸ˜›
Hey... please do keep doing the updates... it is really helpful for people like me who just caught a bit of the show on Saturday and got interested... it helped to understand the background of what had happened...

And dont worry it has just started... soon people will be coming to this forum in lots and you will have far more lieks and comments!! πŸ˜Š
 πŸ˜Š  I just logged on and saw the WU and wanted to make sure you knew that it was appreciated and to say thanks for taking the time to do it!πŸ˜ƒ
amzing update dear...u do ur writing really well ha...
keep up the good work & updates for us dear πŸ‘