*YRKKH WU(5 APRIL 2012)*complete

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you very much for the written update dude...😛

atleast today akshi talk smething to gayathri.. fine..😆

i like dadaji's words to gayathri...😛
Thanks for the update. Finally G3 became silent. 😊
Thnx for the update Rashu!!😃

Loved today's epi..!:)
thank u soo much for the updte missed the episode but enjoyed in collz alot... came home just now nd started reading the update lol...
today for the first time i understood why aksh is always quiet and how come she talks freely at mehsweris! natik was so so wrong! that is why the poor girl is always chup , nandin ka hua aksh blame, rashmi ka hua ask blame, bua aksh, so now it again means if she is saying something to natik, he didn't even bother listening to what all she was saying, what g3 was saying in front of all? he rebuked his wife and how come was it our mistake? poor wife gave u reps of kid, u were supposed to tc but u messed up and in the end becomes a hero k shukar ha munna waqt pe gari leaya??

aks is a sweetheeart she ddnt keep it in mind but g3 still harbors the feeling even in the morn, overall was v disappointing  epi, aks is sure on the road to get best ma now IA, 
however cvs are continuing with the tirade of flawed natik, he has always shown to make goof ups, nothing solely on his part gets solved ( even bizz part it was aksh design) i wonder why they dont show stabilty?
i seriously feel the whole bm natik conv was simply to allay the audience, he could talk this to bm not his wife? not that she dsnt understands but it wld have been nice to know that he felt confused. i dnt get bm , with ntik she is taknig aksh side ,with dadjee also she nodded yes but when alone she always say aa kal k bache and han mei han with g3

but i dnt get it how can he not see the way g3 treats aksh with duggu??he never even once thot that if the silent aksh is even saying something there must be something bigger??

thankgod dadajee spoke sense, i wish he had spoken thisi n front of natik he would have felt more guilty!! rj knows what evilness is in g3 she was rightly worried!

i knw u guys will bash me , but i cant look past this, there has to be a line drwan btw right and wrng, not kjust beta and pati, i feel it is even bad for a son to see his mom getting rebuked all the time form dadi, does aksh have no haq on her own kid?? this is such  good touch, many familes after getting kid assume it is ther vanch they sideline the mom thankgod for dadajee it wnt happen here, but g3 has crossed her limits.
she can even ask apology as per sbb but she does it hamesha in front of ppl and apologes alone!!
another small mindenss of g3, she was sulking that aks went to her mom and not with her, she ddnt see how happy rashmi was with her so askh cant go to rj? she dnt go but if she had that would be anther issue.also the way she pamper rama ben and then the cold shoulder to rj clan was too obvious.
i guess that is y g3 can never win any award as a mom saas  n now hopefully not as dadi either!
Very emotional episode today. Nice update Rashu. Thank you.

The emotions from all sides are complex and well portrayed. Naitik unfortunately thought it would be best to bring the child to the mother...and a series of events transpired. Gayatri's love for her grandson is clearly well portrayed. Grandmothers adore their grandchildren.

Akshara's desperation was well depicted. A mother's inability to care for her child when the child is in distress was so hauntingly well shown. 

Daddaji was right in pointing out to Gayatri that she should not doubt Akshara's love for her child.

I loved the insight that Naitik had that it is difficult to maintain relationships with his wife, mother...This is what Akshara has been doing all these days. 

I do wish that Bhabhma had talked with Gayatri and told Gayatri to calm down and explain Akshara's feelings as well.

It looks like Naitik has heard what his mother said about Akshara's responsibility to care for the child. And hope he puts two and two together to realize that Akshara was probably wrongly accused.
thnx for update😃
episode is awesome😉
Thanks for the lovely update rashmi 😃