Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 05/04/12 Shiv avashya ayenge

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/

Congo Bongo Shongo!(in my launguage..lol)...but Mahadev hit a century today!!👏  🥳..yeah!!!and thank fully a good episode for me😃-but ya i still had to tolerate Daksh...🤢arghhh
anyways done with my rumbling😆
here goes the update

The episode begins with Brigu and Daksh examining the Satyakam Darpan installed at the entrance(looks a bit like a time machine...lol😆).Daksh asks Brigu of his effectivity and Brigu replies that he assures him it will work-on both humans,and Mahadev as well.Daksh looks pleased with him self,while Brigu looks almost disintrested(something like a WHY am i doing this expression😕).Daksh looks forward to the swayamvar and asks Brigu if hes invited Vijaya(aka Maninee Mishra...aka mystery mytho character no one has heard of🤔),and asks him to call her.
In Vaikunth Vishnu is laying on the Sheshnaag with Lakshmi as Bramha appears.Bramha asks why is my son so bent upon insulting me(your fault Bramhaji that your sons such a brat👎🏼...you should have given him a few whacks when he was a kid!).Vishnu smiles and says that its his arrogance doing the talking-making an intelligent knowlegeable man like him act like an idiot(rightly said!...👏Vishnu Ji actually called him a Murkh!😆).But says that in his stupidity Daksh installed a Satyakam Darpan outside when he himself has already made place for Shiv in his house!.Bramha asks is in the Murti?.Vishnu smiles and says that what is the use of the Darpan when the person it was made for has already entered.Vishnu tells Bramha to just wait and watch-with his trademark mischevous grin😳.
Prasuti runs to the Murtishala and tearfully looks at Mahadevs Statue(reacalling both Brigu and Mahadevs words) and starts Chanting the Namami Shamisha Nirvana Rupam Stotra.Everyone else(i.e Revati,Khyati,Kashyap,Additi),and begin to sing along tearfulully begging Mahadev to help Sati(itni Shiv Bhakti ek din main kaha se ayi?🤔ki ek din main storta by heart kar diya?😲).Mahadev at Kailash is deep in meditation,as Parsuti begs him to come saying that only he can help Sati.
In the Darbar Daksh is standing at the door where Shivs statue has already been istalled.Daksh looks at the Statue menacingly😈(awesum acting by Surendra Ji👏 he makes me want to drink Daksh's blood😡),and asks why Shiv wants to get insulted again and again by him,and says that now he himself is becomming the cause of this insult-to stand at the door to greet everyone as a Dwarpal,and he deserves it.Prajyapati is gloating away while Brigu again is marofying"what am i doing here?"😆😉 expressions.
In Satis room everyone is helping Sati getting dressed as Prasuti is combing her hair.Prasuti asks her-are you sure Shiv will come?.Sati says yes,he will come im sure of it😳.Revati butts in and tells them of Prajyapatis strict securty arrangements.Everyone looks worried,as Sati who looks a bit dishearted😔 still hopes Mahadev will come.
At the gate Prajyapati,Brigu and Indra are greeting all the guests as they pass through the darpan.As the asurs disguised as Devtas enter the drapan,they come out of it in thier true form(i dont know about others but i found this quite funny!..he he!😆).Daksh looks pleased as Indra says the darpan has done its job.The guards try to catch the asurs but they vanish in thin air.Daksha instructs that the door should be closed-they have got all the Vogya(yeah right😡-they look like loonies ek se badkar ek!🤣) grooms and enter the Darbar.
In the Darbar everyone is seated,as Daksh is sitting on his throne gloating like a toad🥱(kinda rhymes na..he he!).Prasuti etc look worried,as Mahadevs Statue is at the door.The announcer comes and makes an annoncement(basically praising PJ Daksh🥱) of how he is the richest,greatest man who ever walked on the earth,and how now he is putting forward his best most deserving daughetr in the swayamvar-Rajkumari Sati.He tells them to follow all the rules,and maybe one of them will be lucky to marry her(everyone knows who the lucky one is😉).The announcer announces Satis arrival.Sati enters the darbar(Mouni is looking realllyyy lovelyly☺️) with a Varmala in her hand.Everyone looks at her with bated breath and Sati walks ahead.Prasuti prays to Jagganath(Vishnu) to give the results of all her tapasyas with her daughetrs happiness.Sati looks sad untill she sets eyes on the Mahadev statue at the door-and her face suddenly lights up like she has got the solution to all her problems☺️.Sati slowly walks and finally stands on the podium(in btw..i dont know about others but my heart was going Dhak Dhak loud enough to give Madhuri competition❤️ 🤪...sigh...😍),her eyes set on only Mahadev and no one else😍.Sati looks at Mahadevs statue determninely and says-If my love is true Shiv,i will marry you and only you.Episode ends
Precap:-
to the epic...swayamvar!!!!
Daksh asks Sati to choose her groom.Sati is without the varmala in her hands(i guess she garlands the statue),Daksh is doing chillum chilli(yelling his lungs out😆),as Sati tearfully folds her hands and pleads with Mahadev to come out from the stone he has always been for her.
Thats its precap sampla...i.e over..no ShivJi Darshan..but cant wait for tommorow!😳

Madhuris Prologue:-
Madhuri says that Dakshas arrogance blinded him to such an extent that he was willing to do anything to fulfill it-he was arranging the swayamvar not for his happiness but only to staisfy his ego.But Daksh doesnt know he is against Mahadev who is the greatest of all,above all of Dakshas pettyness,that is why he is called Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev

Thanks a bunch everyone who liked my last update-sorry i dont reply...but im super deper tired courtesy my law studies these days...

cheers 
shruti
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanku so much for the superb update...👍🏼
episode was great...😊😊

the asuras made me...🤣🤣
especially their ajeebo gareeb hair ishtyle...😆
luved the precap...mouni looked so gorgeous...😳
n murkh DAKSHU ka face was totally worth watchin...seemed as if his eyes wud pop out...😆😆
can't wait for 2mrw...m already jumping wid joy...its gonna be epic.😍😍

Edited by rythmdivine - 11 years ago
Awsom update dear,I must Satiji was luking stunning

Kal Mahadev aayenge aur Satiji se vivah karenge ,DP ki pungi bajh ke rahegi

Evdhya chaan update baddal dhanyavaad😊

Disguised Asuras turning into their real form was hillarious.
They should for once show compelete Rudrashtaka, it's very well sung, showing just 1 shloka is cheating😆
Daksh the great thinks he is insulting Shivji, should just wait for some more time to see what is in store for him😆
Sati looked only at the murti, which is placed at the same place she saw him for the first time.
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow😊
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
Thanks Shruti for this nice update.😊

With my 100th post i celebrate 100th epi!!!👏

that's really wonderful series 
and the epi itself. Shruti, thanks, you described everything brilliantly, if you're for drinking Daksh blood, i'm tottally with you... leave a little for me 😡 🤣
Originally posted by NST1983

With my 100th post i celebrate 100th epi!!!👏

that's really wonderful series 
and the epi itself. Shruti, thanks, you described everything brilliantly, if you're for drinking Daksh blood, i'm tottally with you... leave a little for me 😡 🤣
See to it that you both don't turn into 2 Daksh's.  We can handle 1 in the show, but 2 more in the forum is too much🤣🤣
yeh lo...
after all the SF...Fairy Tales were missing...
every demon trying to enter dask place we asking:  Mirror, mirror on the wall / Who is the fairest of Us all?

thanks sweets...for the lovely upi...
Awesome episode, awesome precap!

cant wait for Mahadev's grand entry!!
I think all of us will be overcome by all the emotions!!

here is the music for today:

I was almost fainting when I got to end of your perfect update dear!  I read it all so happily and then at end I saw you are doing law studies!  I can't believe your kindness to be in such hard studies and still come and do so much writing work here for us...I just want to say both bahut bahut dhanyavad and also jai ho because that is amazing. You are ⭐️!

Looks like swayamvar will be great!  But I worry maybe Daksh will have heart attack on the spot as he is yelling and shouting so much and he turns all red - I can't even think how would he react when Sati gives the mala to Shivji (which can't wait to see!)

I also wondered as you how did they all learn that sloka so fast - or has there been secret Shiv Puja Society in the Daksh ghar all this time? Well - we can forgive CV's these chota chota logic problems since they are doing such great job!

Thanks again and best of luck always with your studies!😊