Thendral

Update for Thursday - 5/4/12(3T's Vs Bhu -part2)

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the Wonderful update and comments! 🤗🤗 Yaaay you got a nice episode🥳! Your comment on "Eva Ava" was hilarious🤣🤣!

After a long time got to see a very nice episode. Sudha Chandran as Bhuv came with a bang👍🏼! Brought the full arrogance and angerness to the table! Well done👏!

Nice question GP asked to Nithesh about the Baby! GP was more bothered about the baby😃. It was very good when he questioned about the love N/L had before. But he does not know that Lav loves money more than anything else in this world🤢. He is going to get nicely insulted from Lav and GW. If he is able to convince Lav (Madam might put 101 conditions Grrr😡), GW will be all alone and she needs to be seperated from all😡. She is like a "vesha kirumi" who spoils everybodys life. Lets see how successful he will be!

Loved the last part😛. TA dialogs were funny and was too good when he sarcastically told that Bhuv was already insulted and gave her nicely that she does not deserve to be a chairman without even knowing the basic needs for the loan for her loss⭐️. Bhuv was talking like a third-rated person. When Thulz holded Bhuv hands, TA vukku enna proudness😳🤣... lol. So Thulz/Bhuv clash started😉. Good! They want to show that this new Bhuv getting slapped aa?? lol
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode and a wonderful update😃!!!
All ingredients in the right proportion!👍🏼
Right from the first scene till the last I enjoyed each scene!👏
We expect episodes like this, where we want to watch the full episode without forwarding it!😉
Sudha Chandran is so fierce and effective!👏
Without doubt Bhuvana and Thulasi have the same root feelings.😉
Prabha was brought up by Bhuvana but he isn't like his mother. Each person has their own individuality and many things affect their characters, parenting being just one aspect (I read some one mention somewhere that Thulasi was brought up by Patti, that is why she is like this.)
I believe everyone has a positive and a negative side and it is upto the person to make the choice.(For example, when we were little we would have fought with our siblings for a chocolate. But as we grow up, we are ready to sacrifice it. And some feel happy when the other one has won. With growth(not the physical aging), one becomes humbled and patient) We just need some characters in our serial to grow up.
Too much of philosophy la? Sorry!😛
PS-Not another slap Thulasi! This time she won't be silent!😆
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏🤗 Loved your side commentsss, they are soo funny😆

The chem between Bhuv and CP is missing now. This new Bhuv is only serious and showing that emotion only. Old one was more humorous and her voice was apt😆 But still SC wasss good👍🏼
CP got electric shock pola, yenna her hair was weird. CP its time to cut your hair dear. Go to Deepa Saloon shop anga hair serthu matthathu ellam free ya cut panni tharuvanga, like kozhuppu, thimiru and all🤣

I liked Periappa. I mean his dialogs regarding divorce but not Lav. Periappa why are you going there? Veena going, they are going to insult you😔 Even if Lav agrees, i think she will put one condition that her mother will come too nu. And poor Periappa will agree nu thonuthu. But plss Lav dont go, be steady in your decision😆 I felt sad for Nith, poor him😳

Awww, T&T at TPS house. Scene was good. TA be careful, Thuls than veetla samaikanum, if u complain again she will make your food more worse😆 Huh, Bhuv came😲 We can see another slap tomorrow ah? Bhuv is now in kolaveri with them😆 Enna nadaka poguthooo😕 Poor Thuls, has to defend TA.😆 I forgot my comment..😆
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments my dearest Akkaoi!😃🤗

Yay for a Anand free episode🥳.

CP/B chemistry is somehow not working and we don't need their romance either🤢. B doesn't like people who talks with sense i think...she asks people to shut up if they talk with sense...only if anyone talk nonsense she likes pola...super examples are CP and the great Lav🤢...she let them talk and listens keenly🤣

Poor GP...i will kill those 2 shameless if they insult him and chase him out just like how they treated MM😕

TT at TPS house...B talked all veeravasanams saying she wont beg TPS...and ended up visiting her to talk about compromise aam😲...lets see whats gonna be T's reaction🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba for your wonderful update which always has enough spice. GP kku ketta kaalam. Vaangi kattikkanum pola. Poi insult ahanum nu thalaila yezhudirrukku. Pohattum. These days Nit has grown up in stature in my eyes. He is talking like. A mature person. Hope he gets out of that house and does something on his own which is good for him as well as his parents. Otherwise Sq evil can file a varadakshina kodumai on them. Bhu is going to get it again. She is asking for it. 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for the update and great comments...your title very apt...(did not strike till now)

prabha giving to bhuvana good..as u rightly pointed out if prabha has this to say wonder what wud be T's reaction?
the new bhuvana seems to hv taken to the character soon. she acted good today...
GP told some good points today and it wud be nice to have someone like him in every home to advise children (even anand is lucky that way). Keeping the child in mind and giving lav some more time to come out of the stupor she is in...only in this case lav does not deserve all this..anyway it is GP's turn to get some archanai now and he is asking for it...but it was nice of nitish's mom to ask nitish not to keep any insults in mind...(TT fit perfectly with this grp actually)

seeing TT at TPS house - a pleasure and seeing them eat reminded me of gisel's april fool story somehow (the biriyani part)...a nice scene for the new bhuvana to meet all her foes at one time...
TT's expression at the freeze good...as well as TPS smile...when TPS told bhuvana look who is here...ROFL and yr comment too shubba as if some lion there..😆
waiting now for tmrw...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shamz.

Awww, T&T at TPS house. Scene was good. TA be careful, Thuls than veetla samaikanum, if u complain again she will make your food more worse😆 Huh, Bhuv came😲 We can see another slap tomorrow ah? Bhuv is now in kolaveri with them😆 Enna nadaka poguthooo😕 Poor Thuls, has to defend TA.😆 I forgot my comment..😆

TA sapadratha partha it was like T never cooked mathiri...🤣...Bhu interrupted...😛...
I thougt when he got up to wash his hands he would look back at his plate and give a paavamana look and thought would pick fight with Bhu for interrupting their lunch...😆...nalla food a sapida vidama pannitale nu...I thought that made TA more mad and argued with Bhu..🤣...TA's fate always ends up with liquid upma only...🤣 Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Shubba.

GP was annoying today. He went really overboard in raising hand on Nitheesh. 🤢 His son is mature enough to decide his life. He fails to comprehend it. He said Nitheesh has every right to decide what is best and he will not interfere just a couple of days back. But his behavior is clearly contradicting. Lav has been given more than enough chances already. And Nitheesh has been given adequate advise. Now he should just leave the couple alone to decide their life. N erred, he did a blunder by choosing a gal like Lav as life partner. But he has every right to correct the mistake. They can wait till delivery for the sake of baby may be !

Bhu said she won't give even single paisa to TPS - purushana vilaai koduthu vaangina madhiri aagidum aam. But headed straight to TPS house to negotiate. What a loser. 🤣 I loved the way TA insulted Bhu as mutaal that she doesn't have even knowledge of basic requisites to get a loan in a Bank. 😛
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubba

TA sapadratha partha it was like T never cooked mathiri...🤣...Bhu interrupted...😛...
I thougt when he got up to wash his hands he would look back at his plate and give a paavamana look and thought would pick fight with Bhu for interrupting their lunch...😆...nalla food a sapida vidama pannitale nu...I thought that made TA more mad and argued with Bhu..🤣...TA's fate always ends up with liquid upma only...🤣

HAHAHAHAAHAA😆 This hero ku Thuls ovvoru naalum briyani pannanuma? He deserve the liquid upma, athuve TA ku pothum. Apdi sapta than koncha kozhuppu ellam koraiyattum😆 I think Lav and GW need to try Thuls oda upma too, approm ini Thuls way la oru step kooda vaikamathanga🤣
Kammunu irupangaa, its better if she put there koncham glue in that upma🤣

Like me and green saree its TA and good food🤣  

I think i have to post nejama 100 hugs tomorrow pola😲😆