sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

Could see the first 2 mins as the video was bad.. Think I missed some Sweety - Lucky anniversary coochie cooing :P

On a different note - most of the times, I cannot do justice to the actors on the show - they're excellent actors and very spontaneous, and its difficult to describe that using the limited words at my disposal.. Somethings are better seen than writtenπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Sweety - Lucky go to the temple. At the Ahluwalia house, Ginny answers Rashi's phone call, who asks her why they are taking so much of time to come? Their surprise party will go bad, without the both of them. Ginny tells her that Sweety-Lucky have gone out, leaving a note, so they cant just come like that.

At the temple, Sweety and Lucky pray to the Goddess. Sweety thanks Her for all that she has given them, and prays for the well being of their family. Luckyji looks thoughtful/proud..

Back at home, Ginny and Rashi are still plotting away, when Sweety Lucky come home. Ginny hangs up, and Rocky Ginny wish their parents a very happy anniversary. Ginny asks Luckyji what gift he got Sweety, Luckyji tells her that he forgot - dint get her anything. Sweetyji smiles and says that she doesn't want also anything. She goes inside and Ginny Rocky chide Luckyji for not getting anything. Sweety comes out with a gift for Luckyji and a box of bangles. She tells Luckyji that those were the bangles she got when she got married and came to his house for the first time. All she wants as a gift from him, is for him to put these bangles on her.  Luckyji smiles, and he starts putting the bangles on her hand - the kids make it a friendly competetion, Ginny says if Sweety wins - that is Lucky is not able to put the bangles, he'll have to give them gajar ka halwa - for which sweetyji is like, why  are you creating more work for me - I'll only have to make your gajar halwa, as though your daddyji knows how to make πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Rocky bets that if Luckyji wins, Sweetyji will take them all out on a picnic - for which sweetyji tells Luckyji - Now give me 5000 Rs for this picnic business. All have a laugh, Luckyji puts on the bangles. Pinky and family call up to wish Sweety - and wish her. Rashi asks to speak to Ginny and tells Ginny to come over with Rocky as soon as possible and hangs up.

Rocky and Ginny go to Pinky's house, on the pretext of some notes that Rocky has to borrow from Raavi. Luckyji says that he has some work and he will also have to go for an hour. Sweetyji is like what about your promise to spend the entire day with me :P Luckyji does chance pe dance and flirts with Sweetyji making her go 😳😳😳😳 They head out, leaving Sweety at home.

At the Ahuja's everyone is majorly planning for the anniversary party - which is going to include a drama as well.. Rashi playfully mocks everyone to get their part done and show up at the Ahluwalia house at 5. To get Sweety and Luckyji out of the house, Dolly pretends to be sick and calls Sweetyji to come and be with her. Sweetyji very sweetly says of course she'll come, and Luckyji also ends up going with her to be with Dolly.

Everyone else goes to the Ahluwalia house and starts preparing for the party and the drama - they set up the stage and everything.

Finally Dolly brings Sweety and Lucky home, and everyone surprises them. They make Sweety and Lucky exchange garlands (jaimala) and take them to their thrones - yes, thrones - for Sweetyji and Luckyji are King and Queen for the night..

They all put up a drama/play for them - which is a musical version of the popular story - the Hare and the Tortoise which Lucky and Sweety enjoy immensely. [ This play was very very well done - the lyrics/script was all original , a very very refreshing change from the same old boring song and dance routine that is otherwise presented on telly :) More over it was very aptly aimed at the current track that is unfolding on the show - all that glitters is not gold and slow and steady wins the race :) :) ]..

End of Episode

Precap - Luckyji says that all his happiness is associated with Sweetyji, and any gifts that he will get for her will fade in comparison to her. He says that he wants to thank her, and not gift her with whatever he's giving..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the lovely update!!

too good episode indeed.
100prabh thumbnail