OS - The light after the darkness (Romantic)

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends, i am again here with a new OS on Arshi. I couldnot sleep last night reading this article on raangmunch https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2919656.

I got really depressed...However to cheer myself up i ended up writing another romantic OS on them.

Here it is. Hope you guys like it. Do comment and hit likes if it was worth.

I will pick you from where it ended yesterday...

After the fight Arnav leaves khushi as usual half-way and enters RM. He directly goes to his room while khushi makes the badam doodh for anjali.

---------------

Arnav was talking to Aman when khushi enters the room keeping her face down, anger in her eyes...lot of questions in her mind still not answered.

Without even looking at arnav she enters the bathroom to freshen up.

---------------

Everyone at dinnign table except khushi.

Nani and Anjali continues to praise Payel and Khushi for their sacrifice on the compition. Nani asks arnav about khushi who was still missing from the dinning table. Anjali replies that she isnt feeling well so she will be taking rest and anjali has already sent warm kesar milk for her. 

Arnav was quite surprised as Khushi didnot tell him about her heath.

Suddenly shyam pokes his nose and tells " ya must be, she is working since morning...poor thing no one is bother about her health" No one and he looks arnav with an evil eye and smirks.

With this comment of her husband anjali feels bad that she is the eldest amongst all doesnot look after her properly...she becomes very sad...

Realizing that Arnav tells anjali that it is not possible for her to take care of everyone in the house...khushi will be fine soon...to console anjali. But inside his anger just grew and grew for khushi. 

Arnav definately didnt like the concern about khushi from shyam's mouth. He thought "Well I was feeling bad about what happened few minutes back...for once I was thinking I shouldnot have spoken to her like that...I could have dealt with it  some other way. But i was so right...in fact i am always right. She deserve it...I married her so that she doesnt spoil my sister's life romancing shyam...she is such a mean minded female i have ever seen...how could she fall for a married man? and even after her marriage she has not changed...look at her gutts...today she cant...she just cant escape my anger...I am definitely going to remind her place again"

Anjali: Chotey whats wrong? What are you thinking?
Arnav: No Di nothing.
Anjali: cups his face and tells dont worry she will be alright...just check whether she had the milk or not...if she doesnot then make her drink...she will feel better.
Arnav: Ya Di...(looking at anjali he thinks...I cant believe it Khushi Kumari Gupta you had a plan to ruin this female's life? How could you think? Poor Di she doesnot even know about your evil plans. She is so innocent.)

------------

And the light goes off...

Anjali: HP ji can you please check the generator? everyone please dont move from your places otherwise you might hit something. I was pitch dark.

after 2 mins ut strikes arnav's mind that Khushi is alone in the room...and she is very scared of darkness. For one second he thought "its good...let he be alone...she deserves it after darkening my sister's life..." but he was feeling heavy in his heart...he was becoming restless...he badly wanted khushi to come out of the room and join everyone in the dinning table...he was minuting listening and hoping to here some noise (of the door, her payel) from upstairs.

HP: Sorry anjali di, there is no oil in the gen set...
Arnav: Then go and get it damn it. Why cant Khushi take care of these important things in the house? He gets up from his chair and advances towards his room. He walks impatiently...A fear ran down his spine thinking about HER. He said to himself "Where the Hell are you Khushi?" with concern in his mind. He recollects about the nainital incident and starts walking faster.

He reaches to the door and find...its locked.

Arnav: Khushi...open it...

No sound...

Arnav: Open it...Damn it.

Still No sound...

Arnav panicked and ran to the other entrance from the poolside. He opened the french window and saw khushi sitting on the floor beside the bed.

Arnav: Khushi!

Khushi looked up...eyes filled with tears...she stood up...started walking and then running towards him. Khushi let go all her weight against arnav and hugs him tightly due to fear.

Khushi: Where were you arnav ji? Where were you? and clutches him more and more with every words...and she burst out in tears...

Arnav: Khushi! just relax...and hugs her back...just relax khushi...dont worry...I am here.

Khushi: Please arnav ji dont leave me alone...clutches him more and more...traumatized and shivering. Mujhe darr lag raha hai (I am scared)

Arnav: puts his hand on her head and slowly caring her...he repeats Khushi i am not going anywhere i am here...

Khushi clutched him...hugging him as tightly as possible...

-------------

15 mins passes...they are still standing...arnav's shoulder was soaked into khushi's tears...her shivering became low...she was breathing normally...she was feeling secured...and he felt light.
After few minute he realised that khushi slept...

He picked her up and placed her on the bed...the light came. He saw her face...which was all full of red patches...her eyes still wet. He sat beside her holding her hand with one of his hands and with the other he wiped the tear marks from her cheeks and eyes...he placed a peck on her forehead which made her moan and her face enlightened with a smile.

He placed his hand on her cheeks and she turned towards him making his hand stuck beneath her soft, tender cheeks. Arnav slowly slides down beside her. He didnot wanted to disturb her peaceful sleep by removing his hand. With the other hand he gently stoke her other cheek and fell asleep.

-------------

Next morning he was the first one to get up. the first thing he wanted to see was khushi's face...he was delighted to see her sleeping so peacefully on his palm like a child. His mount venus (the portion of the palm just below his thumb) made her lips to pout. half of her lips touched his palm. It was one of the best sight arnav had even experienced though his hand was paining but he didnt wish to remove it. 

He slightly adjusted his arms and khushi frowned and adjusted herself again in his palm and continued her peaceful sleep in her husbands palm. It looked like it was the bed pillow she can ever find in his world. So warm, relaxing and most importantly secured.

While she was about to wake up arnav quickly closed his eyes.

Khushi woke up and saw her husband sleeping. She found herself sleeping on his palm...she was about to get up but she didnt coz she felt warm...she looked at him lovingly...she forgot all her pain, all her complains...she gazed him...she wanted to touch him...

--------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os. I really loved the way arnav rushed to her and also the cute romantic scene between them. Keep writing and pm me your future works.
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy nice one!!!! i liked it πŸ˜Š
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Awww... Very sweet.. Tried to hit the like button, but it's not working.. :(   I loved it! :)

Thanks for the PM! :)
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it! Very cute! Please continue and pm me when you do!
..SSNAIR.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow! very sweetπŸ‘
loved it😊
Edited by ssnair - 12 years ago
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww, the ending was so romantic!
he ran to her because he knew she was scAreD!
wondErful dear! loveD it
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

cute
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww... That was sweet... Arnav looking after khushi... Wish all their misunderstandings to be cleared in the drama... The track is being dragged unnecessarily! how I wish! I really thank you for giving such a romantic OS! Please continue this story... At least here I can see some romance! And also thank you for the PM!Edited by arul01 - 12 years ago
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum os
loved it!!!!!!!!!
😊😊😊
the way arnav cares for her and she feeling secure and comfortable with him was simply amazing
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for the pm