Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks sweets...
lovely epi and upi...

Shiv stood the hole epi smiling...watching Daksh go berserk...
by the way...I thought it was Brahma's voice...not Shiv's...
will watch again...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea I think it was Brahma's voice, either Brahma or Vishnuji will intervene!

here is today's music:

http://youtu.be/YCwaFbfDzN8

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hawww,..it gave me so much pleasure to read this update.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the episode - will watch a rerun - but Brahma & Vishnu were not present here? 😲
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Vrish..i guess they had date problems...bramha ke saath vishnu free na?...so since Vishnu..i.e surabh is busy with Uttran i wonder if he could come there@
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the brilliant update πŸ˜Š
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanadhi

u are updating part by part right  iam signing out ...but cant  control myself  from commenting here 

Vah what a epi today even my dabba brain jumped in happiness when the varmala floated in air from sati 's hand good JOB cv's ...

But the doorman statue concept is from privthiraj chauhan story ok whatever shivji vahan ahyega thats the context what we needed (for sati ) 
As u mentioned Sage Bhirgu ...😲 i think Daksh has feeded him more salt than others (thats why others don't care about daksh and his namak rishtha ) such a loyalty even not from his own patni prasuti rani...

Atlast shivji with his killer smile has opened his mouth before daksh the great FIL...fool daksh where he is dragging sati when shiv is  present every where...how could he hide sati from shiv...when whole world itself resting in his shade...

Epy toh was suppa rocking!!
yeh agreed with u...it was very much like PRC theme..I really hope we get enlightened on to how Shv n Sati got married.

hahahh Naamak Rishitaa πŸ˜† too good very well saidπŸ˜†

Thanks for commenting
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Har Har Mahadev!! Har Har Mahadev!

I was saying it with them, it was so ethereal, the entire scene, I was sooo happy!!! if I was a little more emotional i would have cried! 
I loved how they justified the wedding, you know Mahadev in shivling form can be worshiped even after many years of abandonment (like in a deserted temple).

Shivji's smile was so good! did you see towards the end when Daksh says i dont accept after everyone has told him to accept the wedding, he actually smiled even more! haha, I was like yea i think Mahadev is thinking about the goat head! πŸ˜†

the precap was so amazing!!! I cant wait!! just imagine how lucky those actors are to have a feel for what it was really like when Mahadev married Sati! 

I will post music for the episode later tonight!! 

Oh u bet...the scene was mind-blowing..very divine
@ The Shivlinga facts: Oh is it??
I really didnt know that..thanks for the infoπŸ˜ƒ

HAhah yes even i was thinking of the same...Shiva must have got an idea before hand haha on to how would Daksha look with a Goat's head on his bodyπŸ˜†

Thanks for the cool comment dear

Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridhithakur

i was a blissful episd ,i was jumping n feeling as i was born for the day ,each n ever scene was just wondrful

Shivji's smile ooo beauty n he was luking awsom in Varmaala
Satiji's emotions of finally getting his belovd was suprb
I must say a round of applause to  DKDM
bas PD was rang mein bangh

Cant agree less!!
Thanks for such lovely share of ua thoughts
Sia889 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update Sia😊 You are fortunate to get such  an important epi. to updateπŸ‘

The feel was divine from the moment Sati said this garland is for the person whom she loves, till Shivji & sati looking at each other, among the sound of Har Har Mahadev, BG chants of Om Namah Shivay, was just perfect. Evverything was great till the drama-king started his usual Dakshology. It was good to see Prasuti ignoring him & taking Sati with her other daughters to Shivji. Everyone is trying to explain him but it's against Daksh's principles to accept his defeat . Best was Shivji's smile, which actually conveyed various emotions, it was just superb.πŸ‘
Finally Brhmaji will have to come to stop him.
Precap was owesome,eagerly waiting for the epi.😊

Yeh feel blessed..πŸ˜ƒ All Shiv Kripa

U said it all pal,it was divine through out the epy...the team has done great efforts for this master epy⭐️

HAhaa Daskhalogy...πŸ˜† kahan kahan say late hoo yaar aise hilarious shabd!

Thanks for the comment!