WU-6'4'12-Rohit vs Richa,Slaps Richa,gets arrested

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update. Nice episode. For the very 1st time i liked rohit for slap witcha. Oh God witcha is really gone mad. Love the sinal moment.
Thnx sahasra di for the update..i was waiting for...nw i could sleep
I love it when a Thakral gets slapped, they should show it more oftenπŸ‘
Does it really seem like the case will wrap up next week? Too good to be true, maybe they'll add another twist in here

Thanks Sahasra.
Thanks for such a lovely update πŸ˜Š
Just loved the scene when kunal calls out "Thakral aur thakral ke bacche"πŸ˜† .It was hilarious!!🀣
also loved the scene where rohit slaps witcha!! and the way they fought!!! just like kids!!πŸ˜† 
"Thakral aur thakral ke bacche" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Crossing my fingers that case is wrapped up next week, do you all think Nikhil will represent Kunal to fight the case, due to the guilt/threat from Siddhi??? 

Wonder if they will stick with the same judge or a new dude this time around?? Aah.. 2 48 looong hours to go...
Thanks sahasra for the detailed update. Loved today's episode and seems like next few episodes are going to be only court case drama and after the case may be confessionπŸ˜•
ts 4 updt. hha did richa said rohit to love raveena n take revenge on sinal n kidnap siddhi, wat happen to his buddhi if richa said kill siddhi, but richa told to kidnapers to kill siddhi. it will be funny to see a scene where three takrals stand  in round n beat each other one by one contnuously πŸ˜† siddhi got habitutated to kunal's normal(akdoo n kadoos) behavior ,she knew it he loves her now she can't live peacefully n happily if kunal behaves abnormal to her(nicely with out kadoos n akkdu nature)  πŸ˜†
TY S for th Updt i cudnt watch the epi as Rajasthan Royals were playing but yr updt is such a help as always...Daddy T is pretty lucky as in the entire mess he has been one chr that hasnt bee messed arnd with 
Thanks dear for the ud.
Love d convo between sinal.
Worried for d court case hope dat everything goes well.