Uravugal Apr 9 - 13 Updates in Pg1 & discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
@Janu - Friday - Tamizh puththaandu - so neenga super escape.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP & Swash

endha muttaaLum thirundhapOrdhu illai.  Yaarukku mega muttaaL pattam kudukkalaamnu competition nadaththalaam.  I know who will come out with flying colours - romba correct makkaas.  naamathaan.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nithya, RP and sawsh for the updates...

Thw whole of last week I was busy with breaking  my head with Pirivom santhipom serial confussion...and this week I am in mbetween my house and my daughters...sorry for the absence here...I promise I will be around from monday paa...
Yes Janu great essu thaan paa...friday..>!!

Happy New year makkals...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swash - VVI Krish, Can't you reveal this "secret " to Swetha instead of that pea brained Mugs??? uh huh
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my Q exactly roja; me thinks Krish is really screwed up. wants to be beaten by Mugs and takes immense and intense pleasure in being considered the bad man.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks for the Thursday update Swash.  

enakku oru doubt - Vishnu got a tumour because of the hit?  If yes then the doubt doubles.  If one gets hit on the head the lump is seen or concussion which can cause problems later on,but never have I heard someone developing a brain tumour.  Have to ask my neuro surgeon friend,  I am scared he might have a heart attack on knowing that I follow mega serials. :D