Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 07-04-2012 - OM Mangalam Mangalam!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai!!!πŸ˜›

And haye haye!! What phoota naseeb!! I was going garden garden that I will get Shiv Sati Vivah...but nah!! As per the consistent love that CVs shower on me...I get the future goathead's ramble and mumbo jumbo...Somebody needs ot put a pin on his pot belly...he actually seems to have gulped down too much carbon monoxide,,,Tabhi toh itna oblivious hai!! To every sane thought in the world...and now as if he was not enough...we are awaiting Vijaya's entry...

So the mad rampage of the goat head continues,,,Daksh on his maniac drive...dragging Sati away from Mahadev...
When suddenly ,  BAAP RE BAAP...I mean ...Dakshu ka Baap...Aka  Brahma deigns to appear and says some wise words to Dakshu...that When the world seems against you, the person should understand that he himself has turned against himself..which ofcourse which ofcourse go bouncing off from his head like Popcorns on hot plate...He tells his father off and says that he too has joined team Mahadev (It is ironic that he doesnot admit that Shiva is God..yet he always refers to him as MAHADEV...not as Shiv...funny guy...) He fumes and dooms...and utters complete nonsenses like having the good of Sati at heart and for that he would even pressurize Sati ...Brahma says that he has forgotten the purpose of Sati's birth...how ..Dakshu insists that he is doing everything for the better future and benefit...and I am her BAAP...and Brahma says I am your baap!! So you obey me...Dakshu is taken aback by this sudden sprout  of authority (And me too...Haye haye!😲 Brahamji finally realized that!!! Where had he been all this time??? )

Dakshu suddenly turns around and says that 'Calm down' (and I was like eh??? YOU SHUT UP!!You are the one shouting at the top of his voice...Aapkii hi goonj goonj rahi hai!!!😑) he tells all of them that they hve changed sides ...then Dakshu rounds up on his father and says that how can Sati live in a jungle when she has been brought up in every kind of luxuries...and refuses to accept the marriage (I wish Brahma had refused to accept the Dakshu and Manuputri's marriage..then we would not have been subjected to this whole stupid drama along with dozens of daughters and son-in-laws...🀒)

Finally when no body could seep into the dunce head that belonged to Dakshu...Vishnuji comes iin (Oye...Kya entry maari hai!!! Taaliyaan and Seetiyaaannn!!!!!...even in this whole marriage which is solely concentrated on Shiv Sati...Vishnuji becomes the center of attraction..and just look at his face...full on nautanki...) Vishnuji is angry..and tells Daksha that will he be willing to go against his wishes??? because not approving Sati Shiva's marriage would be a decision Dakshu would be taking against Vishnu (haha..Dakshu becomes bhigi billi..the way his expression change from being defiant to totally darpok...it is funny what the whole world could not do since so long...Vishnuji did in like a minute,,,he is such a magician!!!) Daksh says that he can go against the world...his own father...but not him...and finally accepts the marriage...but he asks for a boon (How can you trade your daughter for a boonπŸ˜•) Vishnu smiles and says that he had to ask for a boon because he is Daksh...(Vishnu ne maaara chauka...tum Daksha ho...Vachan ke bina kaise manoge...he knows his devotee  SO well...Dakshu as usual ..with his lack of sense of humour...doesnot see the sarcasm in Vishnuji's commment)...Daksh asks for Vishnji's co-operation whenever he needs it...Vishnuji says 'Tathastu'...Daksha turns towards Sati and says that he accepts the marriage!!!!!

Sati hears this and immediately looks back towards Shiva...who has been standing there...calm and completely at ease during the whole drama...and what an expression she had when she looked at him...(Oh Sati's smile..amazing that is...reminded me of her first vision of Shiva..absolutely and completely...blissfully in love) .the whole Dakshu bhavan is happy...Shiva devotees start dancing...Prasuti and her other etc daughters smling and then bringing Sati towards Shiva (And tor that one moment they show the whole bhavan and you can see the bright light where Vishnuji is standing...Oh what a divine sight that was!)...

As Sati starts towards Shiva...Nandii and other Ganas appear and start dancing...(Oh you have to love Nandi here..the way he enters the bhavan with complete abandon...dancing his heart out...on a side note...where is that mirror mirror on the wall???).Nandi sees Sati and gets overwhelmed and falls at her feet...telling her that now Kailash will be a home too...he is almost too overwhelmed for words and then gives the garland to Shiva...and tells him ot put it on Sati...Oh that is one beautiful moment ...and I so love love Shiva over here..the way he has eyes only for her..not for a moment since Sati turned towards him, has he looked any other way...as if telling her...see I am yours now...all your anguish, your pains...your torments..now dont exist...am here...for you...😍 Even whiile taking the garland from Nandi...his eyes were on Sati...
Just look at Mahadev's eyes...never leaving Sati...and Nandi is blushing as like a newly married brideπŸ˜†

Toh The Vivah Sampannn!!!!

Congratulations to all DKDMIANS!!!!!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Finally the ETERNAL COUPLE has united...!!!!!

Precap : Madanike is back!! True to her promise...she is in her dancer's costume...dancing to celebrate the awesome union!!!!!
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow what an update yaar ...kudos and hats off to you 
perfect and beautiful in every way 
claps πŸ‘
you know while watching the wedding the femal version of the song ishq sufiyana was going on in my head gosh it fits the scene very well
anyways beautiful written update dear ..you rock 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

wow what an update yaar ...kudos and hats off to you 

perfect and beautiful in every way 
claps πŸ‘
you know while watching the wedding the femal version of the song ishq sufiyana was going on in my head gosh it fits the scene very well
anyways beautiful written update dear ..you rock 

Hi Koyal...Thanks a ton yaara...have finished editing...but thanks for liking it...and it was a beautiful scene...finally we have them united..what a beautiful marriage that was!!!!
coolfizzy thumbnail
Sooper Dooper Swayamvar RES...

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing, awesome, breathtaking, not enough words to describe the wedding!!! I was soo moved! soo good!!!!

I loved the 360 they did after the garlanding!

loved how Brahmaji and Vishnuji showed up too, loved how Vishnuji did the whole- ungli tedi karke ghee nikala!!!

sucks how we can only watch it on our tv or computers and not attend lol!

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
chandu...(BTW that is ur photu...πŸ˜›.Shiv-sati marriage ke liye saj dajke ayi na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

N hahaha..fabulous UD madamji...πŸ‘πŸ‘

We have d samepinch of thoughts..through out..I was watching n imagining what will u say about Brahma...who has..enlightened shiv-sati marriage..BAAP RE BAAP...πŸ˜†

hahah..n d next thing when sathi turned..I remembered ur comment sathi having dat delightful lost look on her face...when she first see shivji...πŸ˜†

N next..d mirror thing..me n my father was thinking...where is nandi..n I told my dad ki..there is mirror na..so he can't enter d palace...πŸ˜›

Hhahaha..N m still rofling at dat pin comment...🀣...

Vishnuji's entry was a bit different dis time na??he has always a sweet smile on d face..but dis time..he has determinition in his eyes..to put dakshu in d right way...n d entry was a bit powerful...indicating...his power over d world...😳😳..those were some significant bits...😳😳..n I really loved d way MD was looking onto sati..n d BG..when sathi's sisters bring her to MD...😳😳..Beautiful wedding scenario..n ur UD was 2 cute...

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much for the super duper updateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌits always fun reading ur updates specially wid the runnin commentary on...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
another high voltage drama filled rockin episode...
DAKSH...omg...this man is simply impossible...a total dramebaaz...he is sucha cry baby...he thinks anyone who tries to reason wid him is actually plotting against him...ufff...😑😑
but last 5mins of the episode wre simply blissful...i kept smiling from ear to ear wen our MAHADEV finally garlanded his beloved SATI ji...the entire thing was so surreal and dreamy...haaye...😍😳i simply cudn't take my eyes off this divine couple...😳😳
precap seems interestin too...its gud to have madnikae back...😊

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update.😊 Vishnuji had to come & threaten Daksh, that's the only language he understands. He also asked for his help whenever he needs. Wanted to to get paid to accept the marriage. What a father.πŸ˜† The way Shivji was smiling when Brhmaji was trying to put sense in Daksh's head, he was enjoying the conversation.

A well attended marriage of the eternal couple was just superbπŸ‘
NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti, thanks for the WU!
Fabulous epi and excellent covering!

Poor Brahmaji, couldn't influence his son) (so the curse is really working, he's not worshipped even by his own son, what an ignorance - Daksh)
Vishnu appearance was great! And Daksh changing his attitude - brilliantly performed... What a disgust!
Nandi was awesome - the way he removed his tears!
And the marriage is just awesome)

And what I liked about todays epi - that it wasn't a repeat - hope only fo new epis, no repeats, since now )))
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
What an amazing episode! Loved everything from Daksh's agreement (finally!) to Nandi's entry! And looks like we're in for more wedding fun thanks to Madanike's reentry! πŸ˜ƒ

Lol and I love how Vishnu took centre stage today...angry Vishnu is always fun to see, since he almost always has a naughty smile otherwise πŸ˜†