Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Har Har Mahadev!

here is the music for April 7, when daksh accepts the wedding and Mahadev garlands Sati!!!!

The video- has a slideshow, hope you all like it!

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh lovely and hilarious update! Thanks so much! Happy to hear they are finally married. Good on Vishnu n Brahma lol.
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Balle balle - swayamvar at last!!πŸ˜›  Thank you so much I loved your update as always! It was too beautiful epi today hai na and i just loved the way Vishnuji was there to remind Daksh of who is actually running things around this placeπŸ‘.  I just felt that little prick of concern though when Daksh asks for boon for accepting wedding πŸ˜• (Yeh kaisa pita hai trades his daughter for vardhan - goat head, goat heart!) - hope that he will not ask Vishnuji for something that makes Satis life more difficult.

The scene with the malas and Nandi was just too good - the way the divine couple would gaze at each other.  And I just loved the long view as you showed, where Vishnuji is shining like star over the dancing and joyousness.

It will really be nice to see Madanike again and see her dancing - just as she promised.  Now everything is so nice - hope we will enjoy the peace for few more epis until Daksh prepares for his life as everlasting goat man.  Haiii - if only he could learn to stop his mouth.

Thank you sooo much - always looking forward to these hilarious WUs!😊
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you so much srusthi πŸ˜†...ur online commentary system cracked my brain...πŸ€ͺ even vishnuji will laugh after reading ur post ...and the Divine eye lock and wedding ...oh no words to explain...
i think after a long break shivji is constantly looking for a long time in his original form ...good expression Mohit ...πŸ‘πŸΌ.
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
superb update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait fr d nxt epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update

when Bramha & Bhishnu ur frnds then hardly anyone can stand against uπŸ˜†

what a beautiful episode loved it❀️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srushti..you are just like Mohit & Mouni..& DKDM in general..make me go more deepr in love with your posts as amazing as them..!!πŸ€— Aw.your...superb commentaries are to die for..πŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈAwww...the way Mahadev was looking into her & the way she was turning red in shyness & love ..GOSH..ek hidin mein sau saal ki na dekhne ki kami poori kar rahe the Mahadev sati ko..awww😍
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome epy ans so was the Update dear...Ahh after soo much of friction at last Sati n Mahadev got married..it was one BIG Happy moment for all ..Brilliantly shot⭐️

Thanks for the WU
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago
Sharpay.Evans thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sooo much for the upd8!!
-Gauri
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update!