.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Born :11 April 1979 

Years active: 2004'present 

Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) 

Spouse:Ruby Tandon

Career

Ranked among the top ten finalists of the musical talent hunt 'Indian Idol' Amit Tandon has plunged into the glamour world and has carve out a niche for himself. He is basically from New York and his family has been there since the last 25 years. He hails from a business family and he is a college graduate from US. He was supposed to pursue his degree in law but destiny has other plans in store for him and he landed up in India. He started his career as a VJ

But the urge to see himself as the future singing sensation brought him to India to participate in the Indian Idol Contest. Though he could not make it to the top but still this multi-faceted personality became a household name by the character of Prithvi in 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai'.Daily soaps have brought him to instant recognition and fame. He claims that he is a dreamer and has come to India to fulfill all his dreams.

After 'Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai', Ekta Kapoor casted him in 'Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'. He portrayed the character of Manthan in this serial. After Indian Idol, Amit has also appeared in Star Plus' music based reality show 'Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar' and Star One's dance based reality show 'Zaraa Nachke Dikha'. He has also done a serial named 'Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan' for Zee TV and 'Bhabhi' in Star Plus. He also worked in Vikram Bhatt show for sony tv "Shurat Nafrat Aur Showbiz"
Amit played a role in Star One's very popular show 'Dill Mill Gaaye' as Dr. Abhimanyu. This talented actor knows his chords right and his acting skills too.
After that Amit came back in a new avatar!! He was seen hosting UTV Bindass' new season of Dadagiri.. Since January 15, 2011, he was the host of the reality show Dadagiri Season 4 UTV Bindass.

Family

He is the eldest son in his family.And have two siblings, Rena,Sumit. 
He is married to Dr. Ruby Tandon who is a doctor by profession.
The couple is blessed with a year old baby Jiyana.Their first child. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. He really adores his pet dog called Frankie. πŸ˜ƒ

Personality

This extremely talented actor would like to make it to the top in both his acting and singing career. He believes that he is an entertainer whose work is to entertain the audiences. He believes in respecting his elders and all his dear ones. He shares a very cordial bond with all his co-stars.

Style

Style according to Amit Tandon is more of comfort than following blindly the fashion trends of the contemporary times. He takes just fifteen minutes to garb up before the shoot or any other occasions. In his work also he dresses according the demand of the character. He is obsessed about watches and bracelets and has a huge stock of them.

He personally prefers to wear Indian outfits. He thinks that the best-dressed person in the television industry is Aamna Sharif and he also likes the dressing and style sense of Shabbit Ahluwalia. He loves to wear formals only in occasions an d at other times people will find him dressed in casuals. 

Favourite Food

Kheema,Butter-chicken.

Favourite accesories 

Watches.

Sun-Sign

Aries.

Song: Resham Se from Amit's album Tanha. πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ Turn On your Sounds and Headsets. πŸ˜ƒ

Amit's low profile Bday-TC article. 

Amit Tandon is having a low profile birthday.

Amit

Amit Tandon, is a singer cum actor. He was first seen in Indian Idol where he was one of the 11 finalists. Later on, went on to become a TV actor. And today he turns a year older. However, he is not going to celebrate the occasion with fanfare.

Citing the reason for the same, Amit says, "My three year old daughter is not keeping well. So once she recovers we will surely party." This hunk has been receiving innumerable texts and calls from his fans since morning.

Though his birthday will be devoid of a party, the gifts aren't missing. "My wife, who's a doctor by profession, has gifted me a Samsung Galaxy Note. I am awaiting the delivery of a brand new Audi Q5, another present from my wife," he reveals to Tellychakkar.com. In fact, Amit had already cut many cakes, but has managed to restrain himself from gorging on them. "I have been working out to get a lean look and do not want to spoil my hard work." On the work front, Amit is too tied up with his business. "It's a franchise of yogurt that I want to bring it in India." He has also helped his wife set up her own clinic.

Coming back to birthdays, this actor reveals that calling in grand mom who resides in New York and visiting the temple are two things her religiously follow on his natal day. "I want to become a Bollywood actor and hope I some great offers come my way really soon," beams the birthday boy.

Here's wishing Amit a great year ahead.

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Let's partyyy...  

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Some AT-fied videos  

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwI-YlNODqg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuP1caYtkaU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bFz7Et5jAk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duOUjUugGhE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-_cJkPDYTg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IrsGJ1YTcg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M65CcIfKOhM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4i-ue54hcU[/YOUTUBE]

A Must watch!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jvxN9PULQ[/YOUTUBE]

AT has given the audition for Mukesh Bhatt and Gulshan Kumar's movie Ashiqi2.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
WOW..thats all I can utter right now.. it was that amazing..simply loved it! β­οΈ
Trust me, his performance was really worth appreciating. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its nothing less than a treat for his fans to get to see his mind-blowing performance ..that too on this spl day. πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ₯³ 
Great to see him act ..after soo longgg...we miss you AT. 
DO watch.Press LIKE and leave your valuable comments. 
😳

.Dalisay. thumbnail

Birthday wishes from fans. πŸ˜ƒ 

Nehu:

"Happy b'day AT. I wish you get every happiness in your life. And for you fans including myself, I wish they get to see you super soon on TV."πŸ˜‰

Rumi:

Happy Birthday Love, 
May all ur wishes come true on this special day 
May u be able to celebrate with ur loved ones. 
Happy Birthday. 
P.S Can't wait till u come back 
U will remain in my heart wherever you are.

Divya:

A Very Happy B'day Amit.

Wish u a great life ahead, May all your wishes and dreams come true. Have a wonderful year ahead. Have Fun. We miss you. so please come back soon as soon as possible.

with loads of Love,
Divya.

Zehra:

Hi Amit happy birthday to you wissh u a longgg life be happpy and have a longgg lifeee.

Muni:

Happy Birthday Amit Tandon.
Many Many Happy returns Of The Day.
May Your Birthday As Magnificent as you Are..

Tasneem:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
You r always thought of in a very special way, and ur wished the finest things in life...Today and Everyday  
Have a Great time with all that u love.

Namy:

Happy Birthday Amit Tandon (Our 'Dr. Abhimanyu Modi')!!

On this very unique and special day, I wish absolute contentment, delight, prosperity and success in whatever you do.. I wish all your dreams, wishes and desires come true.. I wish that success always follow you and you achieve everything you want or desire'

Amit Tandon, you're blessed with amazing talents.. You're a fab singer, a superb dancer, a decent anchor ' You've proved these talents with your superb performances in the several shows like Indian Idol, ZND, Dadagiri and many other shows.. I admire your confidence, enthusiasm and persistence in everything you do' Apart from that you're a wonderfully talented actor.. You've got an amazing acting skill.. Your superb flawless portrayal of 'Dr. Abhimanyu Modi' is still close to my heart.. You'd played that character to the perfection' Incredible performance.. My dil goes hmm every time I watch Abhi-Nikki scene on YouTube..😳 And that character is very special to me for more than one obvious reason... 'Dr. Abhimanyu Modi' was one of the main reason I joined this amazing forum and got some great friends.. And have had some sweet memories that I'll cherish throughout of my life.. So this character is very special and very close to my heart and would last there forever.. for eternity..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Another thing I need to tell you that more than a wonderful actor you're a nice human being at heart.. I admire you, respect you for your friendliness and down to earth attitude' The way you interact with your fans.. And that makes you very special celeb... Keep rocking always'⭐️⭐️

Happy Birthday once again' May you achieve good health, wealth and success in every aspect of life.. Have a great day and a wonderful year ahead..

Looking forward to see you onscreen again.. soon.. May God bless you'

Best wishes,

Namy

Ashi:

Happyyy Birthday AT aka AMIT TANDON!!!!!!!!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!

May God fulfill your each and every tiny wishes in this year.. May you achieve all the success what you deserve'. And much more than this'I wish your Birthday brings lots peace, happiness, love and success in your life' AT, you're my MOST favorite actor from tellywood'.

I love you a lottt not only because you're my most fav actor but I love you because you're a wonderful person'.You're the MOST humble, cute, adorable, charming, multi-talented, down to earth and a genius person'. I absolutely adore you as an actor and as a person' I can't tell you how happy I was when I got your reply for the first time over FB.. It'll remain the most memorable moment of my life.. Your down to earth attitude has made me even more crazy fan of yours..

I'm proud to be your fan and would remain a proud fan for eternity'.. God bless you and keep safe ALWAYS'Keep smiling.. Keep entertaining us'. I'm desperately waiting for your come back'.. I know you'll come back with a bang'.. "Fata poster Nikla heero"😳

Happy Birthday our super star'.. Party hard with your family and friends'''

Love,

Ashi

Cherry:

Janam din diyan dher sari wadhayian AT!! πŸ₯³
(our beloved Ammu) πŸ˜³

Many many happy returns of the day!!

i wish all your dreams come true!! and may you get lots of  success, happiness, love ,luck,everything you desire for..
and much more  than that!! Because u deserve much more than what you desire.. πŸ˜ƒ
you are the only tellywood actor whom i love and adore very much! not only az an actor but as a person too!
you are fabulous actor ,wonderful dancer, mindblowing singer and superb anchor..!!great son , fantastic brother,loving husband and sweetest father..in short great human being!  and so my idol! β€οΈ

you have got all the qualities an actor,singer shuld pursue but  the thing which make me and am sure all your fans respect you and love you even more is your humble,down to earth nature..😳
you love us as much as we love you.. and so i consider maself very lucky for being hardcore fan of Amit Tandon!😳

have a great day wid dada,muma, your lovely daughter,sweet wify and  all your family and friends..
(and we have great day over here celebrating ur budday here) πŸ˜³

may each and every day of your life  be like your birthday , filled wid lots of joy,love.. and surrounded by all the loved ones.
have rocking ,successfull year ahead..⭐️⭐️

its so sweet of you to agree to come here and visit the thread! means a lot to us!
thank you so much for giving us  minutes(hours πŸ˜³) of your precious time ,reading all our messages!πŸ˜ƒ
and last but not the least keep flashing that charming smile of yours..as your smile make all your fans grin!! like this πŸ˜ƒ

you are the best AT! In everything you do.. just by being yourself !! β­οΈ

miss ya soo much! come back super sooon!!⭐️
wish you all the very best!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

once again many happy returns of the dayπŸ₯³
god bless ya alwaz..
take care..

Rab rakha !! πŸ˜ƒ

wid loads n loads of best wishes and love.. β€οΈ 
(and budday bumps wid one extra for gudluck  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ)

-Cherry πŸ˜³ (your crazzy fan)

Jibs:

Happy Birthday Amit πŸ˜ƒ

You Have spent one year of life & going to have a elegent start of new year of life.My wishes are with you to have more success and achievements this birthday -Happy Birthday To You πŸ˜ƒ

Annie:

Happy Birthday, Amit!! Wish you all the happiness in the world!!
Hope all your dreams & wishes come true!
You are an amazing actor, singer, host, dancer and most importantly a great human being, we will forever love and support you!
You have an amazing talent to portray your roles so convincingly & bring it to life which makes us fall in love with all your characters onscreen.. the best thing as an artist about you is that you have given your best in everything you do may that be singing, dancing in ZND, hosting or playing different roles & proving your versatility, you have constantly shown a new side of Amit to us fans, we love you even more for your sheer dedication & hardwork towards your work! We miss you soo much, hope to see you on TV soon!
Lots of love, from one of your million fans, Annie~

We all Love you.<3 
*Everyone screams*

πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Amit. 

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

.Dalisay. thumbnail
 Birthday Creations
Feel free to use

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_pIovZkaeg[/YOUTUBE]

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Video Mixes

By Ashi 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAAkS-Y5wU&t=1s[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAAkS-Y5wU&t=1s

By Namy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkuxojrQAMs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJUi147S0Mo[/YOUTUBE]

By Sameen/Jibs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_pIovZkaeg[/YOUTUBE]

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Thank you!

Senorita (Aisha) for the wonderful banner. :D :D 

Aisha,Divya,Jibsi,Namy,Annie n Rucha(Me) for the Creations of siggies.

And beautiful VMs belongs to Ashi,Namy and Jibs..respectively :D 
And to all the AT FC members.. for the support, you guys are amazing..⭐️

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
.Dalisay. thumbnail

Thanks everyone else for visiting. 
                              we have our coolest and craziest fan club of Amit!!

Join Us!! 

Amy_an thumbnail

Yeyyy me first😳😳

Happy Birthday Amit Tandon!!!!!!!!!!!

Res

@Rucha: fab work sweetzπŸ€— 
Amazing creations, Guys...
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2