Celebrity Fan Clubs

|| Happy Birthday ::Amit Tandon:: || <3 - Page 6

ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing thread, Rucha!! It looks amazing!!
Could you add my message & the couple of sigs I made on the main page?! thanks~

Happy Birthday, Amit!! Wish you all the happiness in the world!!
Hope all your dreams & wishes come true!
You are an amazing actor, singer, host, dancer and most importantly a great human being, we will forever love and support you!
You have an amazing talent to portray your roles so convincingly & bring it to life which makes us fall in love with all your characters onscreen.. the best thing as an artist about you is that you have given your best in everything you do may that be singing, dancing in ZND, hosting or playing different roles & proving your versatility, you have constantly shown a new side of Amit to us fans, we love you even more for your sheer dedication & hardwork towards your work! We miss you soo much, hope to see you on TV soon!
Lots of love, from one of your million fans, Annie~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH my Ashi jaan.. so u finally here... :))) lemme hug u tightly first!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
CONGOOO so so happy for you...:D thanks so much for ur sweeet words... Im o glad u liked the work.. This much to say! :)) yay!!
yar that song is beautifuuulll... Frm yesterday im jst visitn d 1st pg again n again.. Just 2 listen his soothinggg voice...
AT is d besttt!!! :))
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Amit Tandon. Here sending you all the best wishes from this end of the planet. πŸ€—
I wish you get everything you ever desire in your life, all the happiness in the world. We all love you and miss you a lot.
Hope you have a rocking day and an even more rocking year ahead.
You're the best Amit and we love you for what you are.
God bless you Amit!
Lots of love!
Neha.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ANrucha

Hey Neha :)) how r u dear?? :)

I'm not fine actually, leave it. It's a big day. We talk about that. How are you and I just saw Ashi's vm on AT's timeline. Ashi you're such a lucky girl. Congrats yaar!
.Dalisay. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti_17

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Happy birthday Amit.. πŸ₯³

P.S : A wonderful thread..😊
</font>

Hey!

Thanks mishti :)) πŸ€—
.Dalisay. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nehu_1

I'm not fine actually, leave it. It's a big day. We talk about that. How are you and I just saw Ashi's vm on AT's timeline. Ashi you're such a lucky girl. Congrats yaar!

aww arey kya hua meri friend ko?? .. evn im also nt so okay. :( is dhup ne halat kharab ker di hai... hayeee...its tooo hottt here.
Oh yes! she is v luckyyy... its just her 1st vm n is loved by her most fav star AT... :DD seriously..love her too much!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Rucha, you missed my message in the last page~
.Dalisay. thumbnail
@ annie .. hiee sweetie. :)) hey ofcourse i will :) bt im in my class rite nw.. i'll do d editing later. okay? :))
Thanx so much for liking my work. πŸ€— .. N where were u yesterday jana.. We missed u.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail

@ annie .. hiee sweetie. :)) hey ofcourse i will :) bt im in my class rite nw.. i'll do d editing later. okay? :))
Thanx so much for liking my work. πŸ€— .. N where were u yesterday jana.. We missed u.

oh, ok. thanks~ 
I was busy with family stuff.. was barely able to touch my laptop in the last few days.. i missed you too~ πŸ€—
Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OH my Ashi jaan.. so u finally here... :))) lemme hug u tightly first!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
CONGOOO so so happy for you...:D thanks so much for ur sweeet words... Im o glad u liked the work.. This much to say! :)) yay!!
yar that song is beautifuuulll... Frm yesterday im jst visitn d 1st pg again n again.. Just 2 listen his soothinggg voice...
AT is d besttt!!! :))

Tight hugz to you too janaπŸ€—πŸ€—
Thankieee sweetie... Thank you so much for making such a wonderful thread for our AT... Yesss we can never get tired of listning his soothing words... Our AT is a rockstar jana!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—