HT: Jhanvi gets knight in shining armor-HC

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Saubhagyavati's Jhanvi gets a knight in shining armour

Actor Harshad Chopra to enter the show as a positive character in contrast to her psychopathic husband

It will be fun to match histrionics with Karanvir Bohra as his character, Viraj, is superb.
— Actor Harshad Chopra

After being subjected to domestic violence by her over-possessive husband Viraj, played by Karanvir Bohra in UTV'S Saubhagyavati Bhava (SB) on Life OK, Jhanvi, played by Sriti Jha, has escaped him. She will now find a saviour played by actor Harshad Chopra, who will enter the show in a positive role on Monday.

Excited about his character, Raghav, Harshad says, "The role is difficult to explain, yet easy to relate to. It has many layers as he wears his heart on his sleeve, is passionate and fights for the weak." The actor is unfazed about competition with Karanvir, who plays the popular evil character Viraj , and says, "I haven't though of it. I am doing this creative show for the cool role, not competition. It will be fun to match histrionics as his character Viraj is superb." Having met Karanvir while shooting the promos, Harshad is looking forward to some dramatic scenes in the show. "I am going to enjoy sharing screen space with him as he is a brilliant actor and I told him so when I met him."

With the entry of Harshad's character, the show seems to be following films like Agni Sakshi (1996) and Sleeping With The Enemy (1991). But he disagrees. "The basic plot might have similarities with some or the other story written or filmed somewhere. Ultimately there are seven formats on which most stories are based and how they are treated and shot is what makes them different."

Still reeling from his last show, Dharampatni's failure, Harshad admits to being disappointed with its fate. "Some of my best work was in this show. People say I am a star and I have a huge fan following, but I would believe so if all my shows work well."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing! 😊

btw please note: Ultimately there are seven formats on which most stories are based and how they are treated and shot is what makes them different.

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
monday kabb aayega ……… tfs
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

FINALLY Monday.

He is so nice person. Proud to be his fan. Love him and looking forward to his role and ofcourse his and sriti chemistry

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

Good is confirm he will enter Monday, hope it isn't at the end of the episode
..Apz.. thumbnail
so MONDAY..waiting!!!TFS..God bless him!
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to the show Harshad :) Waiting to watch ur dramatic scenes with KB..m sure they will b superb :)
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Can't wait for Monday...😛
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Eagerly waiting for tomorrow
harshad.diwani thumbnail