Karan Droolers-Karan Mehra AT#3

Posted: 11 years ago

Well from title and banner all got it write It is Karan's AT yani Appreciation thread
first lemme tell you what appreciation thread is ? well in every single episode we see how the character portrays the role i am sure each day everyone go on falling in love with the actor so this thread is for that anytime you can come in and have ghup-shup and appreciate Karan's work how he needs to improve what do like and what not
πŸ˜†

Rules

• Well very simple
  • This thread is only for discussing &Appreciating Karan Mehra
  • Being Member of AT please respect Karan's personal life
  • Join Karan's fanclub
  • Comment twice daily and keep visiting and revisiting πŸ˜ƒ
  • No basing
  • Follow code & Conduct of I-F
  • If the AT is completed 150 pages just PM or scrap i'll come and post new one πŸ˜ƒ
Well Below we have few posts i really want to Thank Avni aka Sneha and Jasimedayal for helping me in completing the AT without them i would have made this AT πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago
yeah me 1st here ab sab se phly hamery kadam padhy hain toh yeh lesbos se pak rhyπŸ˜†
karan ji  ur sooo cute..
Edited by mahaayub8 - 11 years ago

^^ Credit for text(-Avni- Aka Sneha)

Karan Mehra is an Indian television actor born on 10 September 1982 and portrays the role of Naitik in one of the top Rated Star Plus Show of India, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai which has completed 3 yrs .Karan as Naitik has captured many hearts many girls want a husband like Naitik,Naitik a sweet loving caring and supporting husband and apple of everyone's eye in his house.

Karan,He was a fashion designer from National School of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Delhi. He has worked as a designer for four years in his hometown Noida .It was after this Venture that Acting happened to him. Karan has full support from his family who are not having any connection with the TV industry. His father is in the construction industry and his mother is housewife. As every parent, they knew about his ambitions when he  left everything and came to Mumbai.

Karan has done numerous ads for various banks and institutions. His latest ad is the VIP ad  with Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor , Hotspot mobile store and 7UP.. He has been an  assistant for directors like Raju Hirani and Ram Gopal Verma. He worked as an assistant in four movies. He also did a small role in Love Story 2050 as Harman's (Baweja) friend. After that he started doing modeling and that helped him a lot. He did his acting course for four months from Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute.

Karan selected for main male lead in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai now his acting is highly appreciated and widely accepted. His Character name in this serial is "Naitik Singhania".

In free time he watches movies, does sketching etc. Sources said that,Karan now dedicated to Yeh Rishta and will carry on with the show until viewers like seeing him onscreen. As of now he has no plans for any other show but he would focus on bollywood in the coming days. Side by side he is also doing modeling as it's his passion.

^^ Credit for Biography(jasmine dayal)

^^ Credit for text(-Avni- Aka Sneha)
  Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male) : Karan Mehra, 2009

Favourite Yogya Jodi : Hina Khan & Karan Mehra

Favourite Pati Karan Mehra, 2011

Hottest Jodi : Hina Khan & Karan Mehra, 2011

Most Promising Talent Of Tomorrow : Karan Mehra, 2009

Best Actor - Popular : Karan Mehra, 2009

Favourite Beta:Karan Mehra 2012

(This for first time i tried Character analysis dono kaise hai paho aur bato) 

Naitik,when he entered the show in white suit with black tie and matching white shoes and I guess he captured many hearts that time😳😳 ,well when Naitik entered he was immature ,aakdu,ghusewala and maa ka hi nahi sabka laaadla betaπŸ˜ƒ as he was the only son he was apple of everyone eyes. After marriage Naitik continued to be same till he got close to Akshara,with every fight of theirs they learnt finally after consummating 😳their marriage Naitik started supporting Akshara ,then we saw him as immature yet supporting hubby with still that ego and anger,after which we saw the turning point where Naitik's anger separated him from Akshara ,when comes to know abt Nandini and Mohit's love,in his heart he knew it wasn't akshara's fault but his anger on akshara for hiding the relation from him was more than his love,later on in holi when all misunderstanding was cleared naitik Apologized  infront of both families leaving all ego and anger,from then we saw a new Naitik who became less angry extra supportive and loving hubby,but still lil immature and can do anything to get attention just like a small kid , Remember his dangerous plan of making Akshara 😲jealous bechara was making akshara jealous and with loads of misunderstanding Sneha fell in love again we saw a big MUπŸ˜• ,but after this we saw complete new Naitik who was now lil mature understood his wife now came the most heart breaking moment of his as well as Akshara's Life loosing the first child.😭😭

He was totally shattered😭 but to make Akshara feel better he just forgot all his in his heart never let them out as he didn't want akshara to get more weak seeing him in pain so he hide all his pain now we saw a perfect hubbyπŸ‘ with all love,care support for his beloved wife and he was there with her in every phase and now from Hubby it came to dutiful beta when they lost their house he was full of guilt to bring his family wife who is pregnant in such a situation but he made it up took his family to house proved he is best beta too  now time to prove he is bestest papa tooo''

He promised to be by side akshara but cudnt be there but he fulfilled his promise of holding the baby first and indeed  he became a proud papa a new role of his life though he hasn't got much to play but as he started with immature hubby knew nothing just like that he a new new papa so as slowly his character as hubby grew I am sure it will grow as papa too and we'll see a perfect papa soon .πŸ˜ƒ

^^Credti for text(-Avni- aka Sneha)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrN7UPFjnZM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Well you saw all abt Karan and about his character now time to remember all of it through the video i guess all scenes are here splly holi where karan did awesome job not easy to act like tali person πŸ˜† right πŸ˜†so enjoyπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
^^Credit for Vm(-Avni- aka Sneha)

Karan Creation
Pm me you siggys or Avi's made on karan πŸ˜ƒ i'll post them hereπŸ˜ƒ

Pree4ru
-Avni-
Jasminedayal
-Mariam
Akshi
ANN91
-Stutz-
divi4u
Pvlaks
CIDManeetNaksh
Mahaayub8
Apporshan_ilma
-Arooj-
DipshikaGupta
_Amina-
Hinakshara
Kala_09
Kanza04
Chiku_s
Aish-Naksh
SayaliNaksh
_naksh_raz

naksh_yrkkh
Shayal1436
Saraella
naksh_manju
liana
anu93
Sona_naksh
Midhunrocks6
Prachi_chopra

Shurtiekta
nivetha123
Rashmi24
ammu4u

Hit Like Tab if you want your name to appear among the Karan deewaniyanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

PS: The name which are already in the list kindly refrain from Hiting Like Tab

Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago
pree sorry mai zyada jaldi likh dya edit kr dn?
Originally posted by mahaayub8

pree sorry mai zyada jaldi likh dya edit kr dn?
koi nahi πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pree4ru

koi nahi πŸ˜†

okπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Congratulations for the 3rd AT everyone!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
congo shongo guyz...:D
pree ekdum jhakas title hai...