*Chellame Apr 2012 Updates Archives* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Thursday 19.04.2012

Beach asks mamanar ' you too mama , hid the Bharu matter from me ? Mama gulping , adhu vandhu mapaillai , wanted to tell you after you recover fully . Beach is not ready to wait long , gets up from hospital bed to go & see one hand Snake & thavasi ' OMG this is just  a dream , Sneha's dream  in the jail .She wakes up profusely sweating , looks up & down , corner to corner ,drinks water , throws the tumbler , vows to send AV family  koondoda  Kailasam .[ Eppadi ???  ' wait & watch]

This segment , am totally at a loss . Am coming across these characters for the first time.

A mother & her son arrive at their house in an auto. The son has a bandaged leg &  walks with the help of a walker. Apparently they are coming from the hospital. Mom goes inside to make coffee. Son sitting & looking at the ceiling ' red , yellow , blue , green flashes , takes out his cell phone & sees the same flashes in that , for a split second I think I saw Maniarasu in that photo [ enna connection ?]. The man tells in his mind voice ' I will not let you both live peacefully. His mom gets him the coffee & tells him to take good rest. The man says he has an important job in hand ' since has incurred huge hospital expenditure would meet his friend & try to get some monetary help.Mom wants to know who that Maharajan is . Son evades the question & in mind voice says ' enakke enakku kidaitha ATM machine . [ The bugger seems to be a gold digger ' apparently knows some secret. Hence forth he will be referred  here as GD].

Sneha garden sweeping in the jail. Befriends one  Bully  Bhavani ' a Salpeta Saroja clone . This BB is a contract killer  - PaNathukkaga paavam seivadhe en thozhil endru sollum Baratha penmani. Jail Kali is her favourite food -  10 yearsa  kambi counting - murder charge- term ends   the next day. Now a pure professional at Snake's disposal ' willing to go to any length for a fee. The deal closed for 10 lakhs. Snake's name should be kept out of this . BB promises to do a clean job .[Endru thaNiyum indha Kolavery dhagam? ]

Vasu & Amudha come to the hospital to meet CM. The GD sees them & follows them. Camera travels thru the hospital corridor following GD in search of  Vasu & Amudha.  Vasu meets CM & gets some signature in the cheques & leaves. Nurse calls CM inside. Meanwhile Visa needles Amudha  on Barathi matter. Amudha gets angry & leaves crying. CM tries to stop . Nurse hurries CM to get the injections. CM also leaves. Amudha meets Mani Arasu on the way out . As they were talking the GD spots  them & shouts ' Deiii.  Screen freezes on shocked Mani / Amudha on one side & CM casually walking on the other side.

Habba ' next week Nithya will be back. UPdatenu have scribbled something. ThavarugaLukku varundhugiren.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Archives

Monday 23rd April 2012  

Salpetta Saroja's cousin (forgot her name - the female who is paid to kill Beach by SS) comes to Beach's room in disguise as an ayah ,,takes out a syringe, fills up some yellow colour medicine (adhaan poisonO) looks around (no one else in the room??) begins injecting in the saline bottle.  CM & Garden come in time, CM discussing something with Garden very seriously.  Saroja's cousin pulls out the syringe drops it in the dustbin.  CM questions her and she says that saline bottle looked empty, hence. CM points to her that the saline bottle has just been replaced.  Garden shouts at her to do only her work (neenga konjam late-aa vandhu irundhaa avanga vElaiyai avanga sevvanE mudichiruppaanga)  Pearl with Rathna in hand, Visa and Pearl's father come rushing.  CM asks where they all disappeared.  Visa asks the ayah why she lied saying Pearl's father fell down and is injured seriously.  Ayah mumbles back that someone told her and hence she told.  Leaves the room.  Beach opens his eyes without any hurry.  CM tells Beach that they are going to see the party, Beach wishes her to get the contract signed.  Garden is a little pessimistic, Beach the opposite.  Why worry when CM is there(CM irukkardhudhaan engaLukku worriyE  kadhai Hanumaar vaal maadhiri needukittE pOgudhuE)  Pearl wants CM to get some toy for Rathna on her way back.  Definitely replies CM, Pearl reminds her to get one for Bharu too.  CM's face falls.  Pearl immediately brings Rathna to CM to wish her all the best.  CM takes leave. CM trips on the stool, Visa asks her to wait, gives her water - pOgumpOdhu thadukkudhE    Beach asks her to sit for sometime.  She does.

CM & Bell in a cab.  CM gets a call from Garden, she asks him to come to the airport straight.  She is on her way to see Bharathi.  Bell is with her.  Garden asks her to be careful and be on time at the airport.  She promises to.  The car stops at Art's house.  Art is very glad to see CM.  Goes out to welcome, asks how she is.  Asks Bell about Poetry.  Is Beach back home?  CM and Bell answer all the questions.  CM is going out of town wants to see Bharu.  Vadai is busy with the hotel lease thingy, today he has taken Bharathi too.  Art invites them in to wait for Vadai & Bharu.  Is time for their return.  CM opts to wait outside.  Asks about Bharathi, is she doing well, eating , sleeping.  Art is glad to talk about Bharathi too.  She is very sweet sticks to her father.  Some times never even bothers about Art.  CM smiles.  Again Art invites, CM refuses, Art goes in to get some buttermilk for them while CM sits on the thiNNai.  ( Oh how I love these houses)  An auto with Vadai comes.  Vadai spots Bell & CM from afar.  Asks the auto to turn , waits in the next street.  Art meanwhile serves buttermilk, and they wait for Vadai.  

Bell says it is time, CM wants to wait for another 5 minutes.  Bell says she has been saying this for long, decides to call Vadai who does not pick up the call knowing it is Bell.  Bharu cries.  Vadai pacifies.  Bell feels Vadai is delaying knowing that they are waiting for him.  CM is confident that he would never do such things.  CM leaves reminding Art to take care of Bharathy.  Asks Bell to call Vadai again while in the car.  Vadai holds the phone in the hand without answering.  CM's car stops at a turn for another car turning in.  CM turns to the right to see Vadai & Bharathy in the auto.  Bharathy is crying.  Vadai spots CM and hold Bharathy tight turning her away from CM's sight.  The unaware Bell asks if he needs to try again because Vadai is not answering the call.  CM does not want him to.  The cab moves and she keeps remembering the crying Bharathy.  

The third part is not loading.. will continue to update  once it is up..  

editing...

Edited by eclat - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Tuesday

Starts with NRL accusing vadai...u took my DIL amudha's jewels for ur operation ...vadai and sethaps shcoked...(sethaps...saagalaya innum...)...Sethaps says my son maanam rosham ullavan...he will give money to others...but will not bet money from others...we arranger money for his operation...what kadhai u r vittufying??...NRL confused...Vadai tells sethaps to visaruchufy...he says something is wrong with amudha...Sethaps stops him saying dont interfere...Maybe vasu eduthuttu poiruppan...NRL angry...

NRL asks sorry...ofcourse kadupadhaan solludhu...shouts i'll see that amudha today...She leaves angrily...Vadai tries to stop her  but sethpas tells him to be quiet...

NRL reaches home and calls amudha and vasu...NRL tells abt jewels and vadai...Amudha shcoked...Vasu scolds hims mom...nee edhukku anga pona??...NRL inturns scolds vasu...says u muttal...this amudha is lying...Vadai kitta jewels kudukala...vasu asks amudha ...Amudha silent and the starts crying...

NRL pottu udachufying all unmais and asks abt the jewels...MAudha continues her crying...Vasu asks amudha...yen poi sonna amudha??...Amudha asks him some time...says she will return back all the jewels...Vasu  says i dont  want that jewels amudha..i want the truth...AMudha silent...vasu shouts...STop crying di...amudha shcoked...

Amudha says dont ask abt that jewles ...again i'll lie...Vasu super angry and says ippodhaan enakku un mela doubt varudhu...u r hiding something from me...amudha says i can tells the truth now...Vasu goe son shouting...and forces her to tell the thruth ...amma and son maathi maathi shouting...(sss habba thalai valikudhu...again and again theyy r repeating the same dialogues)...

Amudha says i cant tell the truth now...Vasu says un ndadathai also unmai illai...i dont want to see ur face...Vasu leaves and NRL also thittittu leaves..>Amudha crying...

Kavitha tells NRL to bring amudha...NRL goes and kavitha calls bell...NRL pushes amudha and bells comes to rescue...Kavi stops him...Kavi says she wants the truth abt amudha 's jewels...Bell and amudha says onnum theriyadhu...

Kavi morachufying bell and goes and takes the baby...He places the baby on the floor and tells bell to do sathiyam by thandufying their baby...Bell says no...Kavi says today i want know what is ur relationship with kavitha...amudha and bell angry...Kavi says ok no need talk abt ur relationship...just do this promise...

Bell says ok i'll do this promise...amudha  shcoked...Bell comes near the baby...all the 3 ladies super tensed...Amudha stops bell and says dont play with baby's life...Bell says he will not thandufy the baby...he goes in...MAudha warns NRL not to talk abt this matter again...orelses she will kill herself...NRL says i'll thorathufy this amudha from my son's life...NRL leaves ...

Thodarum...
Sorry for the  mistakes...
Edited by shreenithi - 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday Update by Shreenithi

Chellamae tuesday 10th april 2012 update

Temple...baby comes near CM...CM busy praying...that man comes and leaves with the baby...CM opens her eyes and there...vera mummy avanga baby oda playing...CM sad...

Sethaps new pondatti's dhanam's house...Bharathi is with them...Sethaps's new wife's old husband takes photo of the baby  says this is for  want evidence...

CM comes home...Av starts scolding her...ennatha kizhichutta by telling the truth...what r u going to do to find the baby??...CM says bharathi is my life...and everyone knows that... but i cant go against my manasatchi...

Av says then forget ur daughter...for u ur nearmai is important than ur daughter's life...CM says no...i want justice for my beach brother...iam doing all this for my brother...AV says adhellam sari...but ur baby's fate??CM sad...

Dhanam 's house...Dhanam's mama ie sethaps new wife's old hsuband (DM) says i think that sethaps is lying...something wrong woth this baby...sethappu planning something else...dhanam supports her new husband...DM correct aa guess pannitaru...i think he ha kidnapped this baby and money ketkaran ...

Sethaps comes and asusual waste diologues b/w DM and sethaps...sethaps leaves woth the baby...DM follows..at one stage DM misses sethaps...DM polambikitte leaves and sethaps sho is hiding inside a car gives a victory look and leaves ...

Police station...karuppu and kalavani comes and says they want to meet inspector...thavasi and his doctor also preset...karuppu and kalavani gets hyper nas starts shouting at thavasi...inspector stops them and says thavasi is now a mental...karuppu says he is acting...he is doing all this to save his daughter ...arivali inspector says he knows everything...Dcotor says he is not acting...nesamalumae avaru mental aayitaru...

Inspector says  AC SR is handling thi scase...so no chance for any thappu...and now heis a patient...dont worry abt the baby...AC SR will defenitely find ur baby very soon...doctor and thavasi leaves...karuppu and kalava polambing...karuppu says he will try in someother way...

Next day...day shaan next...moonji ellam same dhaan...vadai tells sethaps abt thavasi...sethaps asks...omg...thavasi metntal...now what will happen to our baby?...vadai super sad...says he is very tensed...sneha is jail...thavasi in hospital..iam very worried abt my daughter...sethaps starts his all becoz of challamma chant...kalavani says stop this bakwas and start searching the baby...loosu vadai says no kalava...my baby kaanum...only reason is that CM...

vadai's cell phone  ringing...sethaps says hello...and what...baby is with u va??...vadai and kalava shcoked..vadai kenjufying...hello sir...pls give my baby...kadathal karan says thavasi dhaan kidnap panna sonnaru...now mental aayitaru...i need 5 laks...vadai says whaaat 5 laaaks aa?...kk tells him to come to anna nagar...vadai agrees...KK says send one of ur family member to tambarm..u come to anna nagar with the money...money vandavudan baby unga family member kitta vandhurum...vadai agrees...

thodarum...
Wednesday April 25,2012

Sorry I couldn't watch the full episode yesterday due to power cut. So I am updating what i have seen.

I missed the whole first part.

In second part Vasu with CM, crying and telling he cant live with Amutha anymore as she is cheating him and explains the jewels matter. CM shocked to hear this. Vasu asks her to separate both of them as Amutha is doing some wrong things with the help of Bell and she is hiding everything. CM tells still she is having hope on Amutha and asks one more chance so that she can talk with Amutha and clear everything.

Vadai and Art in Amutha's home. Visa accuses Amutha regarding Jewels matter. She tells still Amutha is having relationship with Bell even after getting divorce. Amutha denies that. Visa asks Vadai to take Amutha with him so that she can look after good girl for Vasu and get him married again. Vadai and Art scolds Amutha and asks her to tell the truth.

Bell gets call from Inspector and he threatens him to give the balance money.

Sorry again as I couldn't watch the episode properly due to power cut. If anybody has watched feel free to update.

Edited by selvalakshmi - 11 years ago
Archives

Monday 30th April 2012  Episode -  669 ðŸ˜²

The updates will be up tomorrow.  Sorry for the delay.

Night time - Amudha walks into the kitchen takes a big size kitchen knife.  Looks at it, puts it in her bag.  NRL sleeping in the hall, Vasu in his room.  Amudha stops at the doorstep where Vasu is sleeping,  Tears streaming down remembers Vasu telling his mom that all of them can leave this town.  Her mind voice asks forgiveness from Vasu, they need not leave town, she would leave instead.  Goes near her athai's feet, seeks blessings (??) and her mind voice repeats for forgiveness.  Runs on the road, finds an auto, wakes up the sleeping auto driver , talks something in mute with him, hops into the auto which vrrooms away.  CM at home in deep thoughts.  Remembers the inspector driving away on the motor bike, then he talking to Bell - on enquiry Bell telling he is a friend.  Another incident when the inspector on duty arresting some person.  Amudha travelling in the auto.  Gets a call from the inspector.  Amudha replies that she is on the way.  Inspector got emotional - angry because he was cheated by Amudha & Bell acting as a couple.  The proof asks Amudha - the inspector will return it to her for she is giving herself to him (enna pozhappungada idhu)  The inspector finishes off his drink.  Auto speeds on.  CM in deep thoughts - continues.

CM calls someone and talks in mute.  Amudha wipes away her tears in the auto.  The auto arrives at the inspector's house.  He sees the auto driving away and Amudha walking in the driveway.  Calls her and gives her instructions to enter the house , the door is on the right., he says.  Amudha inside the house, is given instructions to take the stairs to one floor up.  She does.   The inspector locks the door and follows her upstairs.  He boos from behind her, says he was doubtful if some police might be following her.  Since he is a policeman was doubtful.  Takes her inside a room, she asks for evidence, he first wants his booty.  She goes inside the room but sticks to the wall, again asks for the phone.  He shows her the phone and runs the recorded murder.  Amudha in tears.  Starts begging him.  

The inspector starts talking ill of Bell & Amudha - their relationship.  Begins drinking trying to strike a deal.  Amudha takes out the knife from her bag.   The mobile phone is on the bed.  She snatches it, shows the knife to inspector Raghunath.  If she was such a woman she would not have killed the manager.  Raghunath asking her to throw the knife and the phone down.  Raghunath takes a saucer and knocks the knife down.  Amudha tries to reach the knife, Raghu pushes her, she inturn knocks him down, runs downstairs, opens the door, but Raghunath following her pulls her inside.  Forgets to close the door, begins talking to Amudha of his plans to make money, when the chance was denied, then he decided to take Amudha instead.  

Amudha tries to run away, trying to lock herself in the room.  Raghunath approaching her...

thodarum..

Edited by eclat - 11 years ago