Fan Fictions

When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys...this is muskaan again.😆

i m starting to write the new ff "When Dreams Become Nightmares"  i read it somewhere and when i read it i was like "thats what my next story's title will be!" 

so here is the story guys...enjoy but let me have your comments!😆

(dont be kanjoos in replying! the more replies are, the faster the update is! simple!😆)

Muskaan.
Edited by MastiMuskaan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastiMuskaan thumbnail

Concept…

Khushi, which means happiness, is the name of an Indian girl living in London. When every girl dreamt of being rich, successful and famous, Khushi dreamt of being a mother. So she decided at a young age that one day she will be a mother and would love all the children in this world. Little Khushi dint knew what it meant but she really, from her whole heart, wanted to be a mother and have a family, her perfect family.

Arnav, which means an ocean, was exactly like his name. He too lived in London and was extremely rich and famous. He was a self made man. Arnav saw very much ups and downs in his life that made him like his name, a sea, impossible to predict. At once he was calm and steady, and the next moment he held so power and anger, that could destroy anything coming its way, like a tsunami.

Khushi who was so full of life that she saw positivity in every aspect of life. Wherever she went, she made everyone's life full of happiness. Khushi lived a protective. She was being protected even by the harsh wind. But what will happen to her when this tsunami, called Arnav enters her world? Will she be able to stand it?

What devastations will Arnav bring in her world? or what happiness Khushi will be able to fill in his life?

What will happen when these two, exactly opposite worlds collide together? Will they be able to make it?

Read and find out!

Character Sketch

The main LEADS…

Khushi Kumari Gupta: or (Khushi Thakraal)

She is 18. Lives In London. She belongs to an upper-middle class family. She is an adopted child of Garima and Shashi gupta. Her real parents were neighbors of the gupta's. Her real mother, Tejaswini Thakraal, died after giving birth to her, that is why her father Vijendar Thakraal hated little Khushi. He disowned Khushi as soon as she took birth. Shashi who was the best friend of Vijendar couldn't bear little Khushi's crying face. From the birth itself Garima saw her own daughter in Khushi. So they adopted her. Khushi is very bubbly and happy go lucky person who is extremely optimistic. She saw a good thing in very situation. But somewhere down under, where her heart lived, she was sad, very sad. She didn't have numerous dreams. Just some dreams she could afford to see.

Arnav Singh Raizada:  (ASR)

He is 25. Lives In London. Owns his company 'AR fashions'. It is one of the world's leading Fashion Companies. He is rich, extremely powerful and influential And also he is diabetic. He is one of the most eligible bachelors of the country. Arnav is ruthless and wants to win at any cost.  When he is good, he is intelligent and hardworking, but when he is bad, he is arrogant, aggressive, short tempered AND violent. Apart from his bad tempers he is extremely famous among the girls, every girl just wants to be in his mind, even if its just for a second. Every model in the fashion industry willingly dies to work with him coz one show with ASR and their life is set. AR is not just a name in fashion industry, it's a milestone. And ASR who is now the king of fashion industry. When he wants to achieve something he can go to any extent, ANY. The one and only person he loves more than himself is his younger sister Anjali. He is a bit dark character of the story coz he also holds a dark past. His sister Anjali is the only one with whom he becomes the caring Arnav and for the rest of the world, he is a ruthless winner.

UdayVeer Singh: (UV)

He is 23. Childhood and the only friend of Khushi. He also lives in the same neighborhood. He is attractive, rich and extremely caring for Khushi. He knows her in and out. There is no secret between him and Khushi. UV was already in love with her when he didn't even knew what love meant, but Khushi just had friendly feelings for him. And he was okay with it, as he knew there would be time when she will recognize him as more-than-a-friend. He does not want to force his feelings on her. He would happily wait for her, till his last breath. He is over protective and sometimes even possessive of Khushi. But that doesn't make him a gray character in this ff. he is utterly a positive guy who cannot bear Khushi in pain.

(I know what you guys are thinking! So lemme tell you, this is not a-love-triangle way!)

Now the other main characters:

Payal Gupta:

She is 22. Elder daughter of Shashi and Garima. She is the same as she is in the show- caring, shy, and simple but being shy doesn't mean she can take anything that comes her way. If time needs her to stand for herself or her family then she would. She is simple but yet expensive gifts please her. Which girl would not like to get gifts? But if anyone tries to ask her forgiveness by pleasing her with gifts then its impossible. If she is angry then nothing can please her. There is only one person she can't be angry with, Khushi. She is payal's weakness and strength both. If anything hurts Khushi, Payal cant bare it. Payal is protective of Khushi too. She knows her dark past and tries to shield her with every harsh wind. She is also best friends with UV.

Anjali Raizada:

She is 18. (She does not limp in this ff). She is all fit and fine. Also same as she is in the show. She is very sweet and caring but very naughty when she is with Arnav. Arnav does not get angry on her, no mater how big her mistake is. He pampers her a lot. Even though she is younger, She takes extreme care of Arnav, as she knows he forgets his health when he is in his full-on-work mode. She is the one who knows how soft hearted and vulnerable Arnav really is. She is the one who can see the emptiness in his eyes even though he claims to be all 'fine'. Arnav calls her 'anji'.

Other characters-

(they are not much important though.)

Shashi and Garima: Foster parents of Khushi and real parents of payal.

Tejaswini(tej) and Vijendar (vij) Thakraal: real parents of Khushi. Tej is dead.

Astha and Giriraj Singh : UV's parents.

Arnav's Nani : same as the show. Lives with Arnav and Anjali in RM

Prakash bros (hari prakash, jai prakash, om prakash): hehe. They work in RM.

you know...you have to, have to, have to leave comments!😆

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 12 years ago
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
INDEX

Concept and character sketch: Above
Part twelve:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2923763&TPN=55

thread TWO:

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
1st of all u tell me r u the Muskaan of GEET FORUM :) ! who wrote amazing FF's ? !! 
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

1st of all u tell me r u the Muskaan of GEET FORUM :) ! who wrote amazing FF's ? !! 

you recognized me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲wow!
thanks for your compliment!😳

yes i m from geet forum...how r u?
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

you recognized me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲wow!
thanks for your compliment!😳

yes i m from geet forum...how r u?

OFCOURSE :O ! i mean tht person is stupid who wont remember u !! even tho i read few of ur FF's but Man u r just THE BEST <3 ! im manal btw :) ! u on my fb i guess :) ! im so waitin to read <3 !! do add me to PM list <3
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

OFCOURSE :O ! i mean tht person is stupid who wont remember u !! even tho i read few of ur FF's but Man u r just THE BEST <3 ! im manal btw :) ! u on my fb i guess :) ! im so waitin to read <3 !! do add me to PM list <3

thats such a big compliment! ohhh!!!!!!! ummm actually i dont go on fb so i dont know abt that. but i m glad you know my writing and appreciate my work! you are first in my pm list dear!😳
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
OMG Muskaan 1st lemme talk about the Concept 😲 ! MAn it seems like a sad FF ! n Man I LOVE reading Sad n intense stuff esp related ArHi ! man Im so gona be hooked here <3 !! 

now lemme read 1st chapter <3
MastiMuskaan thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS 

Part One.

*Warning- violent content ahead! *

This is the story of a simple yet special girl, Khushi. Her life was not easy. She had many hurdles, stones, thorns and monsters on her way of life. When her mom Tejaswini came to know that she is pregnant she was on cloud nine. Vijendar loved her a lot and was happy too. She was so happy to have a child that she didn't even knew that, to give life to her baby, she had to sacrifice her own. When Khushi was born, her mother left her. Vij loved tej a lot that's why when she passed away he hated Khushi, his own daughter. Shashi and Garima were present at the hospital as they were neighbors and the family friends of thakraal's. When doctor told that tej passed away giving birth to a baby girl, vij instantly started to blame her of killing tej when she was just an hour old, and refused to take her in his arms. It was Shashi who held her first and instantly was so happy to see her that he named her Khushi that instant. Garima saw the irony of the little child and took the responsibility of giving the motherly love to her. Shashi and Garima bought Khushi home and introduced her to a 4-year-old Payal as her sister. Payal also took the baby Khushi in her arms and kissed her cheeks saying, "welcome to the family, sister." From that day on, the gupta's were Khushi's family. Khushi lived with them and hence gave her all the love they could.

When Khushi was 5 she used to play on the road near vij's house. And every time his eyes fell on her he just spitted fire. He used to shout at her and make her leave the place. The little Khushi would run to her house crying. There was no one who can make her stop crying, but only one person, a boy in the neighborhood. Udayveer. He would just please and pamper her so much that she would forget her sorrows and start to smile again. He was the one who brought her out of the crying sessions again and again. When she grew up and was 10, she asked Shashi why the man in the neighborhood, hated her. Seeing the sincerity in her eyes Shashi couldn't make himself to lie to her. So he told her how her mother left her to them and passed away and the man in the neighborhood was no one but her own father. Khushi was extremely guilty. She can understand that her father loved her mother that's why he hated her. So On her every birthday she used to visit him once. Just to say she is sorry and she wants to live with him, her father. But vij every time pushed Khushi out of his door and she would return home, crying. The day she should be the happiest, became worst day of her life. The day her mom left her and yes Khushi too blamed herself for killing her mother, but dint let anyone know.

Udayveer was the one who pampered Khushi a lot. When she returned home crying he made Khushi stop crying and eat sweets he bought her. Seeing their affection Shashi and Garima usually had tears in their eyes. Khushi was such a wonderful child anyone could ever wish for. Seeing Khushi cry so badly UV once asked Shashi what the matter was. Why she returned home crying on her every birthday. Shashi told him the reason. And that day Udayveer swore to protect her. He would accompany her every time she visited her father. He would just stand out the door and waited for her to come. It would hardly take her 5 mins to come out as vij would accuse her and she would return back, crying. It was their routine for Khushi's birthday. She would go to meet vij in the morning and return home crying where Uv would console her and then they would celebrate her birthday with the gupta's.

Some more years flew and it was her birthday again. As usual she went to her father in the morning along with uday. Uv just stood at the door and Khushi went inside. Usually it hardly took her 5 mins to come but today it was 15, then half an hour passed, Shashi and Garima too came out of the house to find them. They started to get worried seeing uv still outside the door. UV couldn't stop himself from going in. and when he went in with Shashi and Garima he saw the place was pitch dark, covered with the curtains. And then a horrific scream! Shashi panicked and switched the lights on. The sight made them rooted to the spot. Khushi was trembling in the corner holding her knees to her chest. Her shoulder had a deep cut and was bleeding. Vij had a long knife in his hands. They were so shocked that they forgot to react. Khushi saw towards UV and stood up with pleading eyes to save her and soon her eyes went bigger and widened. When UV looked down he saw the knife which vij was holding was now in her body, below her chest. and the blood was oozing out like a tap. Khushi took a long sigh and fell on the floor, unconscious. Uv ran to her side with Garima while Shashi held a violent vij away from her.

Shashi was busy beating vij and UV was just holding her in his arms. That was after a minute or two he realized that he has to take out the knife. And with utter difficulty he held the knife in his trembling hands and tried to take it out. And when he finally took out the knife, more blood started coming out. Uv held her wound to stop the blood and ordered Garima to bring the car. He thanked god that Garima aunty knew driving, they rushed Khushi to the hospital while Shashi called the police and made sure vij was in prison for whole life.

Shashi came to the hospital and was told that Khushi was out of danger. She was a strong girl, she survived. But the accident made her a phobic. From that day on she was utterly scared of being alone and being in the dark. That day Shashi legally adopted Khushi and gave her his name, Khushi GUPTA. She was no more a Thakraal. She was shashi's daughter now. And he would love her in every bit. Payal and UV grew more possessive and protective towards her. They wouldn't leave her alone anywhere. If she needs to go anywhere, she was supposed to take Payal or UV with her. They all went to the same school, but were in the different classes. Khushi was in 7th grade while UV and payal were in 12th. Payal and uv's school ended before Khushi's. But they waited for her after their classes just to make sure she was not alone and they took her home with them.

One day when Khushi came out of the class, she saw UV and Payal waiting for her as usual. But something was different. She was not seeing UV in the eyes. She faked a smile and started coming towards them. Just then UV noticed something and asked Payal to wait for them in the car. Payal protested at first but left. 

Uv took her face in his hands and asked, "What's the matter?"

Khushi looked away and said "nothing."

Uv looked directly in her eyes with a hint of anger "tell me." although his voice was calm, she knew what was coming.

"i..i..tripped." and looked down her knees. It was what UV had noticed. Her blood, on her knees. The skirt that she wore had prints of 4 drops of blood. Four. That was far too much for him to handle.

"Who did it?" he said looking at her with I-am-not-going-to-buy-any-excuses look.

Khushi sighed and said "him." she pointed towards a boy who was laughing at the parking lot. Uv instantly was infront of that boy and pushed him on the ground.

"Hey!" that boy yelled and UV stepped on his knee.

"AAH!!" he yelled in pain and Khushi came to his side holding uv's hand and tried pulling him away. Khushi heard the boy's cries and looked away. Soon children from the school started to gather around them. Everyone knew UV was a rich spoilt boy whose father was one of the trustees, so they all kept mum.

"That's for hurting Khushi!" he said and pulled him up by his collar. "If I saw you anyway near her again then next time it wont be just your leg." With that he pushed him to the ground again and held Khushi firmly and walked to his car.

At the way they met Mr. Thomas, their principal.

"whats the matter, son?" he enquired worriedly looking at crowd in the parking lot.

"He hurt Khushi!"  That's all he said and went off holding Khushi's hand. Mr.Thomas also knew how protective UV was. He never had a fight with anyone if it was not for Khushi. But when it was for her, he was uncontrollable.

They went to their car in which payal was sitting at the front and UV and Khushi sat at the back seat.

As soon as they were in the car Khushi asked, "what was that uv?"

"He hurt you! So he deserved it!" UV said matter of fact-ly.

"You cant go hurting people and breaking their knees just for a scratch.!" Khushi protested.

"A scratch does not bleed, Khushi!" uv said looking at her skirt which had blood marks.

"But its dressed now, its not hurting!" she showed him her knee which was dressed in white bandage.

"He would also be dressed in the same way tomorrow, don't worry." And smirked away.

"Your impossible! Jiji tell him that he was wrong!" Khushi looked at payal.

"Yes UV what you did was wrong!" uv raised an eyebrow. "You should have broke his head, instead!" saying she laughed and high-fived UV.

"Impossible!" said Khushi and huffed looking out the window.

She could never argue with them in this matter. But somewhere she thanked the one above for giving her the two most lovable people in the world. They cared for her more than she herself ever can.

Some years later'

Khushi- 18

UV- 23

Payal- 22

It was Khushi's birthday again. Today Khushi became 18. It was in the morning when UV woke up and his cell phone beeped. It was a message from Payal.

"It's the day again!"

As soon as UV read the message he forgot to breath for a second. He got up and quickly had a shower and went to Khushi's home. Every year on Khushi's birthday he did that one thing which he hated doing the most.

He went to Khushi's room and entered to see her writing something on her heart-shaped letter pad. She looked at him and quickly closed it shut.

"What the hell!" Khushi glared at him. "Cant you knock?!"

"Nope!" UV said casually and laid on her bed.

Khushi sighed at his remark and tore the piece of paper in which she was writing something, folded it nicely and put it in a white envelope and gave it to uv.

"You know I don't like doing this!" uv said in pleading voice.

"Either you go or I?" Khushi said folding her arms.

"Ok I WILL!!" he said instantly and got up from the bed.

"Go right now! And don't forget to bring me his answer."

---

Precap:  Khushi went to the restroom and started cleaning her dress with water, when she looked up for tissue, she saw Arnav holding it in front of her and before she could say anything, his lips were on hers.

So how was it guys'I know Arnav was not in this update but I wanted to clear the background and base of Khushi's life.

Arnav entering in part two!

MUSKAAN

Edited by MastiMuskaan - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

thats such a big compliment! ohhh!!!!!!! ummm actually i dont go on fb so i dont know abt that. but i m glad you know my writing and appreciate my work! you are first in my pm list dear!😳

Well u actually on my real account !! which i hardly check :) !! n i will sure be hooked wid this FF as it seems sad <3