Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE

THANKYOU ALLL MY LOVELY READERSSS...LOVE YOU ALLL... I AM SOOO HAPPPYYY...MY FF REACHED 2ND THREAD... HERE IS THE LINK...

PLEASE SEE !!!!

AND MODS I REQUEST, PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC...AS IT REACHED 150 PAGES AND ABOVE๐Ÿ˜ณ

MUSKAAN
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

Finally got the chance to comment.. *phew*

Honestly, during the planning related to Khushi, I was really scared esp when they took her to the hospital and no response coming from her - ALL 3 boys almost gave up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And then Payal & Anjali kidnapped by Vij - I loved it because payal was strong and since she took taekwondo, she was able to do her stunts - the best part was the stilletos๐Ÿ˜†

Khushiii - What can I say.. I thought she'd get caught or something when she killed Vij.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Arnav-Anjali -- I can't imagine him calling anji beti.. awww! it was like the best part for me. I don't have a brother but seeing/reading anything related to these two makes me wish I had a brother.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for my delayed response.. I finally managed to catch up since I'm a bit free today.๐Ÿ˜ณ

its okay you managed it now coz i already asked to close this thread..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i am sorry but i am glad to read your comment dear...thanks alooottt... i know college is hectic...its okay...i liked your comment dear...loved it though...thankss...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrindagupta

awesome

thanks
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

you res it long back ya...ahi tak dint edit it...me waiting...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i edited it earlier.. check page 158๐Ÿ˜ณ
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Finally got the chance to comment.. *phew*

Honestly, during the planning related to Khushi, I was really scared esp when they took her to the hospital and no response coming from her - ALL 3 boys almost gave up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And then Payal & Anjali kidnapped by Vij - I loved it because payal was strong and since she took taekwondo, she was able to do her stunts - the best part was the stilletos๐Ÿ˜†

Khushiii - What can I say.. I thought she'd get caught or something when she killed Vij.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Arnav-Anjali -- I can't imagine him calling anji beti.. awww! it was like the best part for me. I don't have a brother but seeing/reading anything related to these two makes me wish I had a brother.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry for my delayed response.. I finally managed to catch up since I'm a bit free today.๐Ÿ˜ณ

^ here.
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
very very interesting 
plz pm me
MastiMuskaan thumbnail

^ here.

i saw it and i replied already dear on pg 161...well i am tooo happy to know that you liked it so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ
MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

very very interesting 

plz pm me

thanks
please add me to your buddy list to receive pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pinkybedi thumbnail
Have nt read the story yet...
i m sure if it is Muskan writing the story...its bound 2 b faboulous...
will surely read n comment...
actually came across thi FF by chance , will read it๐Ÿ˜Š
pinkybedi thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
Just wan 2 confirm r u same Muskan who has written Dewangi n Truly MAgical...