When Dreams Become Nightmares: thread 2 link: p161 - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
OMG THATZ AMEZING I HAVE JUST READ UR STORY IN ONE GO...I REALLY ENJOYED READING UR STORY...PLZ CONTINUE SOON...PLZ DO PM ME NEXT TIME WHEN U UPDATE...SUPERB JOB DUDE...👏
KHUSHI WAS BRAVE TO GO TO HIM WHEN HE WAS IN SUCH A VIOLENT MOOD
BUT THEN HE WAS NOT IN SENSES AND SHOWED KHUSHI WHAT SEX IS ALL ABOUT

HOT UPDATE
Searching for ur FF from so many days,
really gud n well written
pm me whenever u update
it is really hawtt in here.pheww😳!!!! nice update.and continue soon..thanx...
hawww.. wild update.. im eager to know what'll happen next 😳
😳 Tooo wild and hawt!!!!
Loved reading it. He went on kissing and 😉g******* khushi and tied her hands up with his tie... My my how scared khushi is now. 😆
😉Eagerlyyy waiting for the reaction. Please come back and give us Part 12 sooon!!!!!

😳 OMFGGG, I Felt SO Good Reading That Both Are Coming Close Each Other & Having Coffee Date <3 Khushi's Innocent Dream Was SHOO Sweet & I Was Totally Going Awww On ArHi At That Time 😍 UFFF, I Thought ArHi Will Be Friends . Ohh Nooo, Arnav's Father Is BACKKK :| When Will Vij Come Back ?! 😳 I Hope UV & Arnav Protects Her; BUT What The Hell Has Arnav Done ?! Awww, Khushi Fainted Cause Her Innocent Mind Didn't Understand Anything  & This Was Too Much For Her To Handle; Arnav Better Be Able To Control His Anger Cause Ke Knows How Fragile Khushi Is 😳 She Even Started To Cry & He Actually Didn't Care But Her Hands Were Held Forcefully :| What Will Happen When Someone Gets To Know What Arnav Has Done With Khushi Before Marriage ?! ; O Maybe Anjali Will Get To Know Naa :( I Feel SO Bad For My Innocent Khushi . This Is Becoming Way Too Interesting Man . DOOO UPDATEEE SOOON !! 🤗

Will She Get Pregnant ?! As It Seems Arnav Didn't Use Protection ; P 😳 BUT I Don't Think It's Good For Khushi's Health As She Is Weak & Fragile Mentally As Well Psysically :| This Is GETTINNNGGG SOOO Intense :) Can You Update Just Like NOOW 😍

hi, muskaan. its ma first time reading this ff. I just finished reading all the parts. and all i want to say is that the best ff EVEER WRITTEN! 🥳 I have never felt sooo many emotions in one FF. its HOT and DARKY WICKED!!!!!!!! 🥳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ i love u 😆

p.s. i hate you leaving me on the edge on part 11!!!

p.p.s. you mention early that its not a triangle love story (im sooo happy about that) but will you be pairing payal and uday with some one else?

PART TWELVE

This is was not right! Not before they get married. She again tried opening her hands but just couldn't. She closed her eyes when the final blow was coming and she became still as she felt herself coming just by him rubbing on her. She felt her insides screaming for him to stop but her heart was contradicting to it! She took a deep breath and Arnav bit her lips again. She let out a frustrated sigh again and tried moving her head away but he held her in place for himself. Soon she came in full force. Her eyes closed tightly, trying to absorb the sudden pain and pleasure. It was her first time ever, feeling this ultimate emotion of getting physical. Her first ever orgasm roared through her body and she shivered violently. Arnav noticed her shivering badly and came to his senses. But it was too late. He saw her face, her lips swollen badly and her eyes closed. She fainted due to the intensity of her first orgasm. She was all-new to this. She couldn't help and understand this. So her mind gave up and she fell in to her deep sleep of unconsciousness.

Arnav dint had any regrets. He was anything but guilty for that. That was what he wanted to do from the very beginning. He wanted to have her! But he was glad they had their cloths on and he dint literally raped her. He wanted to make her first time really special. But if this is how her first orgasm was going to be, then let it be. But now he was sure of one thing. He got to marry her soon or else he would just steal her virginity and that would not be right. He will marry her first. Only for her! He doesn't mind having her once or many other times even without getting married but Khushi did.

Khushi wanted a proper marriage like any other traditional-Indian girl. So if she wanted it, he would give it. Now he cannot hold himself any longer. He wants to marry her now! NOW! But he had many other "works" to finish. And two of them were most important. First, handling Aarav. And second, to finish off vij. And then he would ask Shashi for Khushi's hand in marriage and then they would live happily ever after. Happily ever after?! Jeeezz I am going mad!

Arnav looked at the beauty lying beneath his sweaty self, clad in her messy cloths, lips swollen, so serene and so angel-like. He opened her hands from the headboard and placed a soft lingering peck on her lips, for the last time, just to satisfy his own self. Her lips were still so tasty he couldn't help but kiss her again and enter inside her mouth just to loose him to her again. Khushi whimpered in her unconscious sleep and he quickly withdrew, seeing her face. A lone tear escaped her eye and he rubbed it off.

Then he came in his full senses and found himself lying fully on her. He got up and slid besides her, slipping his hands under her waist and bring her closer to himself and keeping his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. He then pulled the quilt on them and slept just like that.

---

The sun rose, with a new day, with a new journey to begin. As the rays made their way in the room, Khushi stirred in her sleep. As she was half awake, the doings of the night came crashing down on her. She remembered him asking her leave so many times but she dint move and as a result that happened.

She gasped and opened her eyes in shock, only to find Arnav sleeping literally on her, breathing on her neck. She was terrified again. This Satan looked so calm while sleeping! But then she pushed him away with her shaky hands and failed miserably. He was too strong to be moved by her. But she was determined, and pushed him with full force, waking him up from his sleep. He opened her eyes lazily only to find her terrified ones. A sudden pain crossed her mind, she looked at him and pushed once again, Arnav quickly got up from her and she tried getting up too but she was tangled in the bed sheets. She tried getting up but was not able to.

Arnav smiled at her helplessness and tried helping her but was shocked to see her trembling and suddenly crying. Khushi was in a hurry to leave the place that she tried to untangle her but ended up tangling more. Arnav looked at her eyes that were busy trying to find an end to the mess she was but they started to shed tears. He half sat on the bed and held her face in his palms, to pacify her but she shoved his hands away and moved to her untangling bed sheets. Now she was frantic in leaving the place but Arnav held her hands. She looked at him with tears escaping her eyes. She was not able to speak. She was horrified to death. She just trembled in his arms again and he held her close. She was shocked to see how his hard and manly hands were able to deliver to tender of touches. As he held her to himself, she was both, scared and relieved. She was utterly confused as what games are being played with her? Her heart liked his touch and his mind contradicted this.

Arnav saw mixed feelings on her face, she was scared, frantic, worried, tensed and what not. She knew if she stayed a second more, she would melt in his arms. And that was the last thing she wanted rite now. Arnav noticed that she was feeling awkward about what happened last night. But as he thought earlier, he does not regret it and would never regret it. He looked directly in her eyes as he usually does and this time Khushi diverted her eyes to other direction and started struggling against him to take her hands off. She was wriggling when she sobbed suddenly and Arnav let go of her hands.

As soon as he let go of her hands she just tried to get up but nothing helped, nothing was going as per her plans now a days and she just had to sit there entangled in the sheets. But as she looked down she noticed that the end of the sheet was beneath Arnav. He was sitting on it, seeing her struggle, and that too with a smirk!

She was just too much terrified now. He wont let her go this easily. She just tried gathering her courage to ask him move but nothing helped. She just couldn't bring herself utter anything. Arnav had had enough of Khushi's childish behavior of untangling the sheets; he just got up and pulled her out of the sheets in a jiffy and made her stand on the bed.

Now that she was finally free from the damn sheets she jumped from the bed and moved forward, towards the door. Arnav in a reflex ran towards the door and closed it shut and locked it. Khushi just reached there a second late. If she was there before a second she would be out but now she was just behind Arnav. And Arnav turned back on her and was now red in rage. How can she run away from him?! And when he is trying to pacify her about last night, she is just turning her head away!

He took a step forward and she stepped back, he again took a step forward and she took two backwards, soon she fell on the bed again. Arnav took a long step and was just in front of her. Khushi hugged her knees and moved back on the bed, she was again terrified by the look in his eyes. They were red with anger. A sob escaped her mouth and Arnav gulped down his anger, just for her. He took a step back and stood there folding his hands on his chest. He was just standing there, looking at her intently. Khushi on the other hand was confused. She looked here and there and then at the door.

Khushi was finding a way out when she heard his manly voice,

"There is no other escape, Khushi Kumari Gupta! There is only one door in this room and it is locked. You can't leave the room without talking to Me." he then folded his hand more firmly and took a step forward. Khushi seeing him nearing her moved back on the bed. Seeing this Arnav got furious, he came towards her and held her shoulders in his hands and yanked her to himself. "Am I some monster to eat you up, Khushi? Why are you scared? I am not here to harm you!"

Khushi closed her eyes shut and moved her face to the other side. She waited for him to again hurt her or kiss her, but she got nothing. She just waited and he just held her. She opened her eyes slowly and saw him looking at her.

She gathered courage and spoke in broken voice, "why?" her voice was barely audible, "why are you doing this to me?" asking this some tears spilled from her eyes.

"Because I love you." Arnav admitted like it was a well-known fact to her.

Khushi's head jerked towards him and she looked in his honest eyes. She was still confused if she heard the same thing she thought she heard.

"Yes, that's right! I love you. I love you in every possible way." He confessed and looked at her shocked eyes to find any reaction to this. But there was just disbelief.

"No." Khushi whispered to herself, and looked away again.

"What?" Arnav couldn't hear what she was muttering to herself and he asked her. "What are you saying?"

"This is not true!" Khushi managed to speak.

"What do you mean by this is not true! Of course its true and I am telling this to you, that I, Arnav Singh Raizada is in love with you!"

"How can you love me?!" she spoke in disbelief and shoved his hands away from her shoulders.

"How can I not!?"

"You are Arnav Singh Raizada, owner of AR designs, the best fashion house, you sit and stand with world's best models and heroines, you can get any sort of girl, any model, heroine, beautiful, any type you want! Why do you want me! I am just a simple girl with no looks and nothing to attract!" she said crying bitterly and was now broken down but Arnav was shocked to hear her misconception about herself.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, Khushi." He said sitting on the bed, besides her.

"NO! I am not beautiful." Khushi screamed.  "If I was, why- why" her voice broke "why doesn't he loves me! Why?" the last word was a mere whisper and she just fainted in his arms.

------------

PRECAP: "I love you! And you don't need anyone else to love you! Not even Uday!" Arnav said and kissed her but this time it was a slow and healing one.

------------

NOTE 

Hey my dear IF family members!

Really you guys are like a family now! I love you all for your support!

I am so overwhelmed that I thought of continuing this ff for some more parts.

But there is a problem. As u may know, Raksha-bandhan (rakhi) is approaching so I am going to my natives home and there I am not sure I am gonna get any time to write the part. But I don't say I wont update and I would try to update as soon as possible. Rakhi is on 2nd august and I would return on 4th. So most probably till 4th aug, updates will be short. So please cooperate and keep commenting, u never know, maybe I get highly motivated by your replies and post a longer update! What say! Deal!?

MUSKAAN