GREAT STORY
LOVED THE START
ASR AND HIS DAMN BIG EGO
JUST BECUASE SHE DIDNT LOOK AT HIM, HE WANTS HER
HOW SICK
andru_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was to good to read. I like the bond between Khushi and Uv. I like the fact that Uv is the pillar that suport the fragile Khushi and that he is a true friend and express real opinion and try to make her understand her mistake. I didn't like Arnav atitude. He behaved like a spoil brat that was denied a candy. He can't go everywhere and take over every person that he's attracted because may be she is engaged, or have a boyfriend or may be she doesn't give a sh*t on him even if he is the powerful person in town. Beside this fact I love how Khushi react ... even if she give in a little in the kiss she come back in her senses and didn't let Arnav to have his way by fighting with all she could. The precap sounds interesting.
Take care and please update soon.
πŸ˜‰
Edited by andru_sk - 12 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ Muskaaan OMG u Updated <3 sorry i have been busy <3 ! its 3:30am ! will read in the morning <3 ! n Leave a HUGE Comment <3
mwahx <3
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Feel Really Bad For Khushi :( She Is So Innocent πŸ˜³ 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Updates
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow gr8 start
luvd da updates
eagerly w8in 4 da nxt part plzz cont soon
fanx 4 da pm x
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i loved it plzzz update soon. complete positive character is boring to ready i like a hint of negative in it. to perfect is hard to digest.
MastiMuskaan thumbnail

NOTE
(to the silent readers)

hey guys i think you are not liking my ff...if you do then please comment... coz if you dont then i am going to stop writing... i thot you guys are going to comment on the parts but nope...then let me close the ff...there more than 1000 views and no replies compared to that!!! come on ppl...reply!!!! REPLY!!!!!!!!!😲😲

when i write a part i expect you guys to comment! come on ppl comment! anything even criticisms will do! but lemme know how you feel...πŸ˜• i m utterly disappointed with the ppl not commenting! 

i told you guys before that i m going to update on page 16/17.. if there are no replies to reach there then i will update after 30th april!πŸ₯±after my exams!if thts ok with you guys then i m okay too...

(if you call it "blackmail" then YES!!!you got it right!!πŸ˜†)

(those who are commenting: thanks alot guys! thanks alooottt!!!!!!!!!!!! means alot to me!😳)

MUSKAAN

bia12 thumbnail
plzzz update sooon w8ing fr ur update plzzz
janam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful ff. please continue soon.