๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks.aweosme...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜ณthanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shalve

Awesome update

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by dumas

loved the update awesome their plan better work and hope khushi does not lose her mind loved how the were fighting and he left and walked away and she followed lt and the make out session so cute thanks for the pm loved the update and the precap hope she is dreaming thanks for the pm

thanks dear...i glad you guys areliking and appreciating my storryyy... i am sooo happy...thanks alot...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

wonderful... i love it

thanks dear...
Originally posted by kvarsha

awesome updatee...
loved the 3 men caring for khush she sch a lucky gal...
aww their encounter was โ˜บ๏ธ...
and lines he said ๐Ÿ˜ณ
damn this vij came again๐Ÿ˜ก
thnx 4 pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks dear...your reply was so cute..i love it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by arkushlove

Hy!!just came across FF...read all parts in one go ๐Ÿ˜Š
n just lovd it...i had an suddn urge to read more of this story after part 16...em desperately waitng for da nxt part๐Ÿ˜‰
so plzz plzz accpt my buddy request n pm me ven u update  da nxt part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n update soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks alooottt i have one more new reader...wow...i am becoming famous now...๐Ÿ˜† your wish is granted! here i am to update more... so please read and reply again!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ i accepted all the requests til last week i will check for more...and will add you too...๐Ÿ˜ณ next update in few minutes...
Originally posted by summaiyasayed

nice updt
luv it
continue soon
thanks for pn

thanks alooottt๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Tintin.

Heyyy ๐Ÿค— LOVED The Part ;) But Arnav Is Too Over Confident Naa Which I Don't Like . Now We Have To Wait & See If The Plan Works Or Not :( If Dan Refuses Who Knows The Exactly Condition Of Khushi From SO Many Years Then How Can Arnav Be That Sure ?! ; O Will Khushi Be That Broken; It Sounds Awful :| Awww, He Treats Khushi Like His Sister . Would Arnav Do That Anjali ?! WHYY Didn't He Tell The Truth To Anjali Beforehand If It Will Hurt Her & Khush Is Even MOREEE Sensitive & Innocent Than Anjali Naa :( ๐Ÿ˜ณ & Even Arnav's Heart Is Not Pleased, I Get Neagtive Vibes About This Plan Cause Even Arnav Is Not THAT Confident As ASR Like He Should Be & When He Not the Surely Something Will GOOO WRONG :(

Even I'm Wondering Why Khushi & Anjali Were Giggling So Much, Let Me Guess They Were Talking About Boys ; P A Reason For Arnav To Be Even More Possessive Hon ;) Ahhh, Arhi Are So Stubborn & Fiery, I Like It โ˜บ๏ธ Haha, So Childish Of Khushi To Make Her Own Rules Of Arnav ; P ONLY She Can DO THAT To Our ASR Naa ?!  But You Sent A Great Message Around You Cause No Matter How Khushi Is Physically Arnav Will Love Her No Matter What =) 

Awww, I Felt SO Sad For Khushi . She Meant That She Is Unwanted Cause Of That Scar :( I Will Hug Her Tightly ๐Ÿค— & The Precap Is Even More Scary Even I Know It's The Plan But Still Can't Get Over The Risk They Are Taking Naa :X Beautiful Scene Where Arnav Is Crying For Her & Complimenting Her Scar . It Will Give Khushi Some Confidence For Sure . Haha, Must Say She Is One Of The Kind Who Pinches Herself To Be Sure It's Not A Nightmare, Feel Bad For Her :( ๐Ÿฅบ Can't Believe They Will Hurt Her More :((

awww thanks alooottt๐Ÿค—

as usual i loved your update...and dont worry about 5 paragraphs...i loved it!!! and i am glad you commented but this time i had to wait long enough!๐Ÿ˜• next time se if you dont comment quickly i will be gussa *folding hands and pretending to be angry*

๐Ÿ˜†

haha just kidding... how can i be gussa from you!๐Ÿ˜‰
dont worry arnav is over confident for good...he is planning big nah... so if he is not sure in his plan then how will others be...right?๐Ÿ˜‰ so he is confident...and dan is with him...so dont worry khuhsi ko kuch nahi hoga...๐Ÿ˜ƒ arnav right now is not thinking about anji knowing khushi's tryth he just thinks first he will take care of khushi then he will tell her...and believe me...anji wont hate her...๐Ÿ˜ณ

hehe yes girls giggle alot when they talk about boys or specially barun sobti..*giggles*๐Ÿ˜†

yess only khushi can bring ASR on his knees...by her childish attitude๐Ÿ˜ฒ

dont worry arnav haina yaar...the plan is for her own good but lets see if he executes it well enough to make it work๐Ÿ˜‰

gotta go and post the update or else soon the readers would throw tomatoes on me...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Tintin.

You Won't Believe It :( I Wrote 5 Long Paragraphs & When I Was About To Undo Some Mistake In The Comment Everything Went Back & Didn't Come Back :( Saari Mehnaat Mein Paani Phir Gayya :X ๐Ÿฅบ

awww dont worry dear...i just love reading your replies...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by soni4eva

awsum update aww der fyt was soo cute
Precaps kinda scary eagerly w8in 4 da nxt part x

thanks alooottt...๐Ÿ˜ณ