Dramione <3 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I had that thought for the first time when Hermoine punched Malfoy in Prisoner of Azkaban. I like Draco Malfoy and tht's why I think they would make a good pair. However, I like Ron too.
I'm a Harmony shipper basically.But yeah the idea of Dramione is kinda interesting.
I love Dramione, its my opt. The quality of fanfics is just out of this world. Try The Fallout by everythursday, it is as good as a published book. See I am sporting a Dramione sig in my box.😆
I am in love with them meself. <3

I am TOTALLY in love with this pair!!! Oh, and by the way, hello! I am new to this forum and look forward to my time here...

Many people think Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are polar opposites and that is why they are never meant to be. I respect their opinion wholly but disagree with their point of view. They are not polar opposites, they do have things in common. Hermione and Draco are both smart, intelligent and highly ambitious. Given the chance, this couple would never get bored of each other as they are perfectly capable of having a heated debate on the topic where they disagree (which I'm sure would have happened) while at the same time keep themselves entertained.

It's true that Draco may have shades of grey, who doesn't? But that definitely does NOT make him evil. Remember how he had been incapable of killing Dumbledore? He could have killed the "old, defenseless madman" with a flick of his wand if he had truly been evil. When Hermione, Ollivander and Griphook had been trapped at the Malfoy Manor, Draco had hesitated to identify his "arch-enemy", the "filthy little Mudblood". Well, that further gives proof of his redeemable qualities, doesn't it?

I'd like to believe that whatever cold, indifferent front Draco had put up had been because of his vile father's and mad aunt's endless brainwashing. After all, which adolescent boy wouldn't look up to his father, think of him as a superhero and listen to his every word?

And why did Draco always single out Hermione, out of all the Muggles at Hogwarts, and call her names? He could have done the same to Colin or Dennis Creevy, couldn't he? Don't guys always go after girls they admire or like the most? Point to ponder...;)

Ron and Hermione(dunno what you call that pair) are cute, Harmony are interesting and probably quite fun to watch, but Dramione sizzle!!

Hmmm...wish JKR could have fulfilled my dream of seeing Draco and Hermione together!! Alas, that was not to be, at least in reality*sigh*. In my a little too wild imagination, Dramione are already married!! Hehe!!

P.S Please do check out the Dramione fanfiction in www.fanfiction.net. It's simply mindblowing and is sure to make you reconsider this pair even if you are initially against it. I recommend "Isolation" by bex-chan. It's been voted the fanfiction of the year at The Dramione Awards.

P.P.S I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. I didn't proof-read this comment. It's too long and I have to study!!

P.P.P.S Oh...and I'm EXTREMELY sorry if I've offended anyone. I didn't mean to!! Honestly!

Edited by FireNIce - 11 years ago
i love both ron - hermione and draco- hermione  so i don't really mind and also i am a huge Tom Felton fan ðŸ˜Š
i love draco-hermione pair too!!!
and i'm a crazy tom felton fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just cant think of draco and hermione together
just cant imagine it !😳
I love Dramione too...I think they make a sexy couple ðŸ˜Ž..At least from my point of view.. 😆
Posted: 10 years ago
I am absolutely in love with DraMione...They'll always be my OTP <3

And I get why people say that they're impossible but I disagree wholeheartedly and no one can convince me otherwise.

Thinking about it, there are just so many possibilities for them, and so much things that can be explored with them being canon.

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 9 years ago