Dramione <3 - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
DraMione has always been and will always be my ultimate OTP ship. I don't think I can ever love a pairing more than them which is sad in a way cause technically, they never happened. Needless to say, I grew up with Harry Potter and am a huge Potterhead. I enjoyed every bit of it for what it was. But DraMione definitely added another dimension to my fanaticism. 
P.S I LOVE Tom Felton. That freakin' guy is the most pleasant guy ever. So calm, so adorable, so cheerful... Who watched his BBC Superfan Documentary? I totally admire him 
Originally posted by SaMaiRa.

DraMione has always been and will always be my ultimate OTP ship. I don't think I can ever love a pairing more than them which is sad in a way cause technically, they never happened. Needless to say, I grew up with Harry Potter and am a huge Potterhead. I enjoyed every bit of it for what it was. But DraMione definitely added another dimension to my fanaticism.
P.S I LOVE Tom Felton. That freakin' guy is the most pleasant guy ever. So calm, so adorable, so cheerful... Who watched his BBC Superfan Documentary? I totally admire him

yes he's total British boy!..
I've been craving for some miracle to happen, and the HP story to change; since I dun remember how long. *sigh*
Dramione/Feltson Rock ❤️
Originally posted by Rictusempra

I've been craving for some miracle to happen, and the HP story to change; since I dun remember how long. *sigh*
Dramione/Feltson Rock ❤️

yup Feltson rocked!
I too wanted HP story to take a twist..
but it ended up in getting Snape killed 🥱 & Hermione marry that Redheaded
Originally posted by Draco_Elt

yup Feltson rocked!
I too wanted HP story to take a twist..
but it ended up in getting Snape killed 🥱 & Hermione marry that Redheaded
Yeah.  Snape!
That Redheaded - jeez! But seriously, I would never understand JKR. :/