Dramione <3 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by FireNIce

I am TOTALLY in love with this pair!!! Oh, and by the way, hello! I am new to this forum and look forward to my time here...

Many people think Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger are polar opposites and that is why they are never meant to be. I respect their opinion wholly but disagree with their point of view. They are not polar opposites, they do have things in common. Hermione and Draco are both smart, intelligent and highly ambitious. Given the chance, this couple would never get bored of each other as they are perfectly capable of having a heated debate on the topic where they disagree (which I'm sure would have happened) while at the same time keep themselves entertained.

It's true that Draco may have shades of grey, who doesn't? But that definitely does NOT make him evil. Remember how he had been incapable of killing Dumbledore? He could have killed the "old, defenseless madman" with a flick of his wand if he had truly been evil. When Hermione, Ollivander and Griphook had been trapped at the Malfoy Manor, Draco had hesitated to identify his "arch-enemy", the "filthy little Mudblood". Well, that further gives proof of his redeemable qualities, doesn't it?

I'd like to believe that whatever cold, indifferent front Draco had put up had been because of his vile father's and mad aunt's endless brainwashing. After all, which adolescent boy wouldn't look up to his father, think of him as a superhero and listen to his every word?

And why did Draco always single out Hermione, out of all the Muggles at Hogwarts, and call her names? He could have done the same to Colin or Dennis Creevy, couldn't he? Don't guys always go after girls they admire or like the most? Point to ponder...;)

Ron and Hermione(dunno what you call that pair) are cute, Harmony are interesting and probably quite fun to watch, but Dramione sizzle!!

Hmmm...wish JKR could have fulfilled my dream of seeing Draco and Hermione together!! Alas, that was not to be, at least in reality*sigh*. In my a little too wild imagination, Dramione are already married!! Hehe!!

P.S Please do check out the Dramione fanfiction in www.fanfiction.net. It's simply mindblowing and is sure to make you reconsider this pair even if you are initially against it. I recommend "Isolation" by bex-chan. It's been voted the fanfiction of the year at The Dramione Awards.

P.P.S I'm sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. I didn't proof-read this comment. It's too long and I have to study!!

P.P.P.S Oh...and I'm EXTREMELY sorry if I've offended anyone. I didn't mean to!! Honestly!

I was ready to write a while essay as to why I shipped DraMione 😆, but now I don't have to, because you've said basically everything...

So thank you so much!

I LOVE dramione. 
And Isolation? Is bloody brilliant. Anything and everything of Bex-chan is a must read!
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 9 years ago
I always wanted them to be a couple, so much tension! :D
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

I was ready to write a while essay as to why I ship DraMione 😆, but now I don't have to, because you've said everything...
So thank you so much!
I LOVE DraMione <3
And Isolation...is bloody brilliant! Anything and everything of Bex-chan is a must read!

😆 I could go on and on about this pair, this "essay" seems quite less!!
You're welcome! 😃
Me too!! But you already know that 😆...
I totally agree! Bex-chan is the best! ⭐️

Originally posted by FireNIce

😆 I could go on and on about this pair, this "essay" seems quite less!!

You're welcome! 😃

Me too!! But you already know that 😆...

I totally agree! Bex-chan is the best! ⭐️

I just get a little excited over DraMione.

There is just so much potential between them and I know they're not a canon couple but I can't help thinking about how great a pair they would be if they were.

When I first read Isolation, I literally couldn't stop reading. I kinda got hooked, and by that point I was reading till the early morning...😆

Posted: 10 years ago
More than Dramione (As much as I ship Ron-Hermione as well) I want Feltson to happen! 😳😆
(But that's besides the point, for the time being)

As everyone else has said! The idea of the 'good girl' and the 'bad boy' and the opposites attract pairing is brilliant + Draco is also 'kind of' the 'cowardly boy' (excluding him in the sixth&seventh book, maybe) and Hermione is the 'fiery girl' so they balance each other out! They would have such an interesting tale together in the books and in the movies! 

-Disha

P.S Thank you FireNIce for the Isolation reccomendation! I will go and read it! 😃 
Edited by RICOPUNK101 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by RICOPUNK101

More than Dramione (As much as I ship Ron-Hermione as well) I want Feltson to happen! 😳😆
(But that's besides the point, for the time being)

As everyone else has said! The idea of the 'good girl' and the 'bad boy' and the opposites attract pairing is brilliant + Draco is also 'kind of' the 'cowardly boy' (excluding him in the sixth&seventh book, maybe) and Hermione is the 'fiery girl' so they balance each other out! They would have such an interesting tale together in the books and in the movies! 

-Disha

P.S Thank you FireNIce for the Isolation reccomendation! I will go and read it! 😃 
Hey Disha :)
*Sigh*
I wish Feltson could happen...
They'd make an amazing couple <3
😆
You have to read Isolation...I mean, seriously, you have to...
Trust me, once you start reading it, you won't be able to stop...😆
And do check out Bex-chan's other works...The girl is seriously talented.
Just click here for her other works...

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago

Hey Disha :)
*Sigh*
I wish Feltson could happen...
They'd make an amazing couple <3
😆
You have to read Isolation...I mean, seriously, you have to...
Trust me, once you start reading it, you won't be able to stop...😆
And do check out Bex-chan's other works...The girl is seriously talented.
Just click here for her other works...

Fayeee!! You are truly a wonderful person! You're already giving a lazy person like me a bigger reason to be lazy- You gave me direct links! Thanks, man! 

Ok, I promise. I'll start reading it tomorrow!  Actually maybe today since you're recommending it to much! Screw my novel for English! 😆
Originally posted by RICOPUNK101

Fayeee!! You are truly a wonderful person! You're already giving a lazy person like me a bigger reason to be lazy- You gave me direct links! Thanks, man! 

Ok, I promise. I'll start reading it tomorrow!  Actually maybe today since you're recommending it to much! Screw my novel for English! 😆
Am not! 
But thank you anyway. 😆

Yaay! 
Just one question though. You have to read a novel for English, yet you're going to read a fanfic instead? 😆 I'm so proud of you man.  

Ooh, can I give you some more recommendations? I'll scrap 'em to you...
There is a fanfic recommendation thread here on IF too, so check there for some DraMione fanfics as well if you want.

:)

😆
Am not! 
But thank you anyway 😆
Yaay! 
But you have to read a novel for English yet you're going to read a fanfic instead? 😆
Ooh, can I give you some more recommendations? I'll scrap 'em to you...
But there is a fanfic recommendation thread here too, check there for some DraMione fanfics as well...Here
:P

Thanks! But seriously, who wants to read novels on refugees when beautiful things like this are available? 😆 I know, I'm a bad student! Don't judge! 😃

Drown me in scraps! I'll be more than happy + I've read Isolation. Far out, its soo..so..so.. ok, I'm speechless. Enough said! 😛
I think Dramione rocks ❤️ ❤️❤️ I've always liked n supported this Ship, I just hate Ron-Hermione pairing 🤢