Dramione <3 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -mimi-

I love to read good FFs..
for me quality of story matters more than ships.. 😳

Did you read Harry Potter And The Methods of Rationality? I think thats the top rated HP fanfiction, right? 

By the way, even forgot my pottermore account. Pottermore does have brilliant graphics though.
Edited by Ribbon - 10 years ago
@Ribbon
I've started to read The Methods of Rationality..
it's interesting..
i hv to create another account on pottermore..
it's really difficult to create account there..
Originally posted by Ribbon

I think my love for Tom influences me shipping D/Hr. Oh well, cant complain. (:
I wish JK had made them canon. We, Dramione, fans will be over the moon. I still hope for this even though I know it aint gonna happen. D:

I had this Tom-Addiction Syndrome one week wherein I spent the entire day seeing all of his interviews, fan expos and what not. It impresses me that he could play a character so starkly different to his own personality. He rocks! D/Hr rock!

@bold - When I was in the 8th grade years ago, my cousin and I were crazy for Tom! We spent the entire Thanksgiving breaking watching the third Potter film and going through Tom's interviews, pictures, everything 😆.

They're showing a HP marathon event this weekend. I so miss HP 😭😭! The entire cast and crew - they are utter perfection!

Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 10 years ago
Okay :p So I love Draco but I am not a fan of Dramione!:p
Please dont beat me with chappals 😆
Edited by AdorableAshVik - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -mimi-

I love to read good FFs..
for me quality of story matters more than ships.. 😳
Ah, I love reading fanfictions.
It's become an integral part of my life.
I just...I have to. 
I read more fanfics now than I do books. 😆
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

Uh... Tom... 
God, I don't even know where to start...
And yes, you are right. I don't think the Dramione fans are online. Sad... I wish I had been introduced to this ship before... 😕
But der aaye durust aaye! 😆
Now, I am doomed for life. 😃
I dunno where to start either. 😆
There aren't much fans on this site, but there is an incredible amount of shippers out there, y'know :)
I'm so proud.  😆
Doomed with the rest of us. Join the club. 😆

I think my love for Tom influences me shipping D/Hr. Oh well, cant complain. (:
I wish JK had made them canon. We, Dramione, fans will be over the moon. I still hope for this even though I know it aint gonna happen. D:

I had this Tom-Addiction Syndrome one week wherein I spent the entire day seeing all of his interviews, fan expos and what not. It impresses me that he could play a character so starkly different to his own personality. He rocks! D/Hr rock!

I love him. I just...I actually just love him so incredibly much.
I can't even, I am unable to even, just even...Asajdk.

^ Oh, and I turn into that speechless buffoon- a sentence ago- when discussing Tom. 😆

Tell me about it. If they were canon, i would've died and went to D/Hr heaven.
I know what you mean. :)

They would've been great. Heck- they would've been amazing. But even though she did consider it once, (why, oh, why JKR did you not go through with that consideration?) she wouldn't be able to incorporate it in, It is through the POV of Harry. Not HG or DM. So he has 7 books. If she somehow put them in, the books would be longer, since...well, DraMione would be very complicated. (I wouldn't mind the idea of longer books though. 😆) And she had to an epilogue with them ending with their school sweethearts. *Cough*
Yeah. Let's not...

OH MAN. I so know what you mean about the "Tom-Addiction Syndrome", as you put it. Agh. Except my one will last for...well, forever really.

He is such an incredibly sweet guy, so different from the role he plays. :)

I so agree. ❤️

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago

Did you read Harry Potter And The Methods of Rationality? I think thats the top rated HP fanfiction, right? 

By the way, even forgot my pottermore account. Pottermore does have brilliant graphics though.
HPMOR is great.
Eliezer Yudkowsky is a great writer.

Oh, and every D/Hr fan must read Isolation.

Aha, I also forgot mine. 😆

TDA is a great place for graphics...
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

@bold - When I was in the 8th grade years ago, my cousin and I were crazy for Tom! We spent the entire Thanksgiving breaking watching the third Potter film and going through Tom's interviews, pictures, everything 😆.

They're showing a HP marathon event this weekend. I so miss HP 😭😭! The entire cast and crew - they are utter perfection!

Ah, there was a HP marathon on ITV, I recorded everything. Even though I've already watched it all a billion times, I can't ever stop watching it. Or reading it.
I won't ever get over Harry Potter.
Harry potter is my childhood, and my life. ❤️
Originally posted by AdorableAshVik

Okay :p So I love Draco but I am not a fan of Dramione! :p
Please don't beat me with chappals 😆
Aha, don't worry. 😆
No one's going to be throwing anything round here. We're all friendly people. 😆