Saravanan Meenatchi

SM update 9th-13th April, 2012

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 wednesday  roja
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks daa Sneha for the updates⭐️

NIjamavae Saro duratil nadanda poga saniyanae kai tatti kupuduran 😑 Why did he need to give the phone number? Strict aah sollirukalam that this is not right, vennum naa u get the number from saro nu... edhuku valiraning still with her 😑 If at all Saro lands in trouble, i am not going to feel bad for him πŸ˜• cause Saro ella vishayam takes it easy policy suttam ..

but indeed monday episode was semma comedy 🀣  vijay idupu scene was the best one 🀣 and meenu giving ottaram for Saro 🀣🀣🀣🀣
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha and Migan - hmmm Tamizzh romancing??πŸ˜‰ Roja will get to see the nitty gritty details πŸ˜‰
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Innikk uepisode sema comedy. tamizh and Sound romancing appa... πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Sneha and MiganπŸ€—
hopper_ocean thumbnail
thanks meenu akka for the updates ..πŸ€—

kritu 😲 inggayum maa like me πŸ˜† aaahhh spam pannalamae innimel since iceesuu and sneha also here πŸ˜›

I did not like the way malliga was talking to Meenu 🀒 so what if they are sisters.. they is always a limit in ways of talking.. and meenu is just being blind at the moment ..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Ratna akka , I love Saravan Meenatchi and Tamil.But i get irritated when saravan lies too much to meenakshi hiding yamini and now this new character malliga i hate her the most . Why they brought this character when the story was going good.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes Ratna akka , I love Saravan Meenatchi and Tamil.But i get irritated when saravan lies too much to meenakshi hiding yamini and now this new character malliga i hate her the most . Why they brought this character when the story was going good.

completely agree with you daa .. his being so childish and does not seem to take things seriously first yamini and now this malliga by giving her phone number his got himself into deep trouble... 😑

Tamil track is interesting to see now days and his funny when he starts to vekka padufy πŸ˜†

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

s dear as u said i too hate that malli character ..😑
and saro lies to meenu is not nice as he should have told it frankly ...πŸ˜•
and tamil ans soundraya romance was excellent..super ...😳