Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update - 9/4/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 103

09/04/2012-Monday

After Daksh gives his Acceptance for Shiv-Sati Vivah everyone is relived and happy !

There Stood the newly married couple, Shiva as the Groom and Sati as his Bride..They looked perfect complementing each other. At last Shiv and His Shakti has re-united.

Grand Dad (Brhma ji) Gives them his regards n good wishes on their wedding.
Brhama is esthetic to have Shiv as the on-in-law and shares the same with them to which Mahadev gives a look to Sati who is already busy in her Blushing business!😆

Brhma says that "Mahadev being my Son-in-law is an honor to me"
Daksha is as usual wearing a roni-soorat wala look..what a cry baby he is!😡

Aww both Shiv n Sati are like shy ..aww aww awww such an adorable site this is😳 Makers Awesome scene⭐️

Brhma ji Continues "At last the wait is over -Shiv and Sati are united ,Mahadev you are Complete now and so is going to be this Srishti (World)"

Sri Hari adds "Brhmadev ,now the whole world will be Shiva's creation .You have done great deed of help to Me,Brhmadev and this entire world marrying Sati"
And Vishnuji wishes Shiv and Sati a very Happy married life and be their new life filled with happiness.
Brhma and Vishnu ask Mahadev's permission to leave saying "we will leave you to njoy the ambiance of your Sasuraal (In-laws house)"

Everybody py their reverence to both the
Brhma and Vishnu  soon after which Mahadev is caught stealing glances at his wife..that was one Gold moment!

Prasuti is happy to see Sati smiling- to see her daughter married to the Lord himself -Mahadev.She finds her peace (piece also😉) of mind.

Sati's sisters are by her side being a part of her happy moment  and so is Shiva seeing Sati happy..but then Shiva observes Daksha's dull face and realizes that he is still very upset.(Shiv u are a Gem⭐️) as for Daksh he needs every bodies Attention every moment

He then asks Sati to take blessing from her parents..they both stand in front of Sati's parents ..Sati in front of her mother both are happy and our dude Mahadev 😛 is standing in front of his Father-In-Law for the first time Officially😆 (i found Shiva berry confident n cool yet a little something i dnt know there was something in his expression..umm probably thinking dear FIL i have abso NEWOo (No) intentions to hurt u..indeed i like ya very much)
the next scene we see Sati alone taking blessings from her parents by ttouching their feet and Daksha was expecting SHiva to do the same😲 giving him an expression "What abt u ..arnt u gonna do that?" Ughh (Daksh get a LIFE seriously man...its Obviously he cant do that..how can the God that too he is THE Supreme God himself-Shiva who is the ultimate truth  touch ua feet stupid!! Did u ever gave  a thought if it were Vishnuji in place of Shiva ..would u allow that?? besides one Part of Shiva is already doing that..what more do u want😡)
Daksh is perturbed now...yeh alag baat hai he doesnt show it on the face abhe abhee sab say coating mila hai..fir aajayengee virodh karnee😆
Daksh swears under his breath saying "Oh such Arrogance Shiv..Being a Son-In-Law you didn't bother to touch my feet-Its Sucha great Insult to the Prajapati daksh"
Saying this  Daksha leaves the place.

Shiv and Sati sitting together looking their Adradhnareshwar self..what a scenes it is❤️

Prasuti takes their Arti with lots of affection in her heart...blessing this Majestic looking couple..with Sati -Adishakti herself and MAhadev who dose'nt need any intro..seated on this throne Completing each other.

After the Prasuti speaks "My mind was clouded by the alter ego ,i should acted as Satis mother doing my duty as a mother than being Prajapti's prideful wife. Had i thought of the former one i would have realized long ago i wouldn't have found a best  Son-in-law as you . "

Shiva smiles at her artless - genuine repentance.(It was as if he was saying Cool MIL..)

Prasuti then folds her hands and apologies to Shiva for her behavior to which Mahadev replies "Mothers never apologies,but blesses"
Prasuti gets the berry phusht (very first i meant) idea of vastness of Shiva's greatness n kindness.

Prasuti utters "The God himself has referred me as his mother ..I'm blessed "
No Sooner Prasuti ends her reverence stotra a sound of Anklets is heard.
..somebody calls Sati-every one turn towards that direction.

It is Madanike back as the most graceful Dancer...Sati gets reminded of Madanike's promise that she would dance on her wedding and Madanike says the same...

She then Sings a song in honor of Shiv n Sati and gives a graceful performance...the song describes Shiv-Shakti and how they become Adrdhnarishwar!

Everybody njoys the performance.

At the jungle (i think) under the trees Daksh is sitting doing some ritual along with some Brhmans.

One of the Brhman asks Prajapti to reconsider his decision of conducting Shrad (A ritual conducted as a part of last rites) of a daughter who is still alive!?!(He has officially LOST it now..sadist)😡

this for u DP

"My daughter is dead and i can only be freed of her (duties memories n her thoughts ) by conducting her last" rites Daksh says.

At Daksha's Palace where Shiv n Sati are being honored Prasuti explains that being a God MAhade has married a human ,it might take sometime for her to become suited for him and please forgive her at her errs.
MAhadev smiles at this and Sati (kya hogaya hai tuhain aaj its like u have taken huge dosage of blushing pills😆) yeh she is blushing☺️.

Prasuti with warmth in her voice n heart says"With this assurance i give you my daughter's hands in yours" (This scene was like conducting KAnYADAAN)
She takes Sati hand in hers and Mahadev puts his hand forward and holds Sati's hand! This scene was LOVELY😍
DKDM u rock!⭐️

This part was a Drag!!🥱

On the other hand Dakha takes some grass in his hands as a part of the ritual before he could do anything a voice stops him..

"Stop it father" It was Vijaya Dakhsa's daughter and Sati's elder sister
She looked like a store of Joyalluckas jewellery ..clad in Gold with perfect figure and vicious eyes...she was every bit of her faher- Daksha.
(Female version of Daksh)😲

Daksha moves towards her leaving the ritual and so does she,.
She pays her respect to Daksha by bowing on his feet .

She starts "Look at the fate..you sent me the invitation of Sati's wedding and now I'm here for her Last rites" OMG she has out-stood her father in this😡

She supports her father saying that she knows everything how Shiv dishonored you and how your own family has turned against you..

Daksha asks her then why is see stopping him from doing Sati's last rites..

"You dont need to do that Father..Sati is our dear one ,your darling daughter and i know how you would feel after Sati's sharaad " Vijaya explains.
"But how can i be with a daughter who married my enemy " daksh replies

"Henceforth these relationships would be the answer and the same would be the reason of defeat of your enemy" Vijaya letting out her evil plans.

"What do you mean to say?" Daksha asks

She then asks the  Brhman people to excuse them as they leave, Vijaya continues with her wicked plans
(Plz dnt turn it into a soap ..no spice or scheme villains..i know its Anivary to not to have a villain in any story but plz CV make it a little mild han...sincere request)

"SHiva was your enemy Till now ,but now he is your Son-In-Law your relative and you'll have to take advantage of this..Shiv has great love for Sati ..if he hadn't had loved her he wouldn't have selected her and Sati loved her FAther.
your getting what im hinting at...Shiva will be respected n revered in Sati's eyes but Shiv will be given every chance to humiliate you so much so that he should be forced to disdain you! when that happens Sati would be hurt and when Sati gets upset Shiva automatically be upset ..Just like how Sati went against your will and insulted you in front of whole world by married ur enemy like wise when Sati comes to you hurt n unhappy that would be Shiv's biggest Defeat!"Vijaya utters at her wicked best.

"Shiv's defeat ..that's what i wish for"utters Daksha

This Female Vijaya ..Iss ko toh special

Precap:: Shiv and Sati sitting in Sati's room..(Minu di i guess ua OS did gave an idea to the makers😉 Plzzz do write MORE😆)

Umm ok so SHiv says to Sati " I never ceased Loving you Sati" (Faint)
Sati " What was the delay for"
Shiv "I waited in the hope that i would meet you someday..and we would reubite again"

Most Romanticcc scene evaa!!

Thanks for taking time and reading

Have a nice time..tc byee

Regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the post wedding samaroh was awesome! sati blushing was cute!
Mahadev's smile was soo wide, he was soo happy! and hence i was smiling from ear to ear!! 
Prasuti was amazing today! I liked how she gave her hand to him

Funny how Daksh thought that Mahadev would bow to him! 
see where I come from, son-in-laws dont touch their in-laws' feet, so for me it was natural that Mahadev didnt bow to his father-in-law, lol!

Madanike's dance was nice, very sweet, it was short, so when i post music it will be part of the whole episode music. ok?

Vijaya, 😡 =puri vamp hai! did she have dice in her hand? isnt that going against customs, women didnt play dice, if that indeed were chaucer ke paase in her hand?

precap was nice, soo sweet, aur woh Vijaya rang mei bhang daalegi!! I hope Mahadev smells the rat and I hope Sati does not fall for her tricks!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Vijaya, 😡 =puri vamp hai! did she have dice in her hand? isnt that going against customs, women didnt play dice, if that indeed were chaucer ke paase in her hand?

There are several instances of women playing dice in Indian epics...Kunti was an ace player. Parvati defeated Shiva in dice in Shiva Puran. Why wouldn't women play dice? 😊

@TM - Thanks for the updates..Haven't watched the episodes this off late expect for few glimpses...Can anyone tell me the episode in which Shiva makes his statue?😃

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rehanism

There are several instances of women playing dice in Indian epics...Kunti was an ace player. Parvati defeated Shiva in dice in Shiva Puran. Why wouldn't women play dice? 😊

@TM - Thanks for the updates..Haven't watched the episodes this off late expect for few glimpses...Can anyone tell me the episode in which Shiva makes his statue?😃

nothing wrong with it, its just i always associate it with Mahabharat and all the woes that came with dice playing. Kunti was good but she stopped playing after awhile

personally i associate with gambling because I watched Mahabharat soo many times! lol
so i dont find the game honourable at all!

Vijaya reminded me of a female shakuni lol! 😆 because having dice in your hands 24/7- reminded me of shakuni who was a good gambler...
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku so much for the wonderful update and for the luvly screenshots too...👍🏼they made me go into my drooling mode once again...😍😍

goat headed...dimwitted...lunatic..dakshu...agggrrrhhh...maar daalo koi isko yaar...😡sicko...how on earth does he expects MAHADEV to touch his feet???and wait...he doesn't stops here...apni khudki beti ka shraadh karne chala gaya???how i wished i cud break his nose seriously...😡😡

luved the Prastuti Mahadev scene...especially wen he said..."Mata Shama nahi mangti"..it was so endearin and heart touching...😊😊

n m hating ds Vijaya already...she looks totally vampish...as if DAKSH was less...now we have a Junior lady DAKSHU too...😡i sriously hope CVs don't continue with this Vijaya track for long...😕

but the precap made me go all...☺️☺️our cute luv birds siting together holding hands...awww...MOHIT n MOUNI look so darn adorable together...haaye...😍😍can't wait for 2mrw...😳

forgot to add...i luved that boxing gloves waala cactus of ur's too...🤣🤣

Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the lovely update 😊

Great to see Shiv and Sati married...😳

This Vijaya is already annoying me 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhko yaaron maaf karna ,,mein nashe mein hoon..Mahadev sati ki haath pakadke bati hain..& how can I be normal..IMPOSSIBLE>.!!so forgive me..for not answering in detail..love you all & Sia..😍
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So wonderful update - thank you so much!  Always I look forward to see your little dancing Ganeshji at the top - he looks so happy!😊

Wah these epis are getting packed na - it is hard for me to see what will happen next!  

I thought Vishnuji was his usual funny and trickster self to tell Shivji they will leave so he can enjoy the sasuraal house - knowing he is leaving the holy couple to deal with the devil Daksh - he is very much mischievous😆

Aur yeh Daksh...uff😡 I simply could not even begin to believe he would hold shrad for Sati.  He is like the original definition of spoiled baby.  He does not get his way and no one is paying attention to his words so he goes off to hold antim sanskar??😕  It seems very extreme, and he had promised to his bhagwan Vishnuji that he would give the marriage his svikriti.  So bad. Even Prasuti has realized she was blinded by her ahankar but the prajapati?  A goat head is not enough for him who holds his alive daughter's death rites.  Chappals should def be thrown now.

And now this Vijaya - it is getting very filmy with her.  She seems like masala villain hai na?  I can't get what she is after.  Had we met her before?  I did not remember her - but I guess Daksh has so many daughter even he might not remember her!  Well...now he can leave his rishi chamcha and take up with bhayankari beti - waiting and watching!

Thanks again for great WU!👏
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Mahadev and Sati  ❤️                                                                                                               
darshita10 thumbnail
hey i luved the image wic u kept for DP nd his ugly luking daughter vijaya. srsly dey shud b punched. neways awesum update of the episode.