Thendral monday- April 9, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Jeya for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yaaay! Lav dug her own graveπŸ˜‰. GP should have asked Lav to make GW fall in Thulz feet for all their evil doing first rather than asking Nithesh mom to fall in her feet πŸ˜ƒ. That would have been a nice reply to Lav. GW advising Lav to saathichu kaatu in her job aam... Rofl.. Soon both the losers are going to beg for money.

Sundari was too good in getting to know about Thulz feeling on her run-away motherπŸ‘. It gave a slight jerk when Thulz said she does not wish to see her mother incase she is similar to Bhuv😲. Oh Well Thulz, you can deal with her.. That shameless Bhuv needs to be punished by you. MM feeling too was well said by ThulzπŸ˜ƒ.

So Bhuv has worked in Lax hospital and then went with this another shameless person Lax🀬. So it is Sundari who will talk with Lax to kick Lav out from that hospitalπŸ˜›.
Edited by Pearl27 - 11 years ago
Thanks Vijayam for the wonderful, colorful update!
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus comments My dearest Jaya Akka!πŸ˜ƒ

Its a good episode.

Grr GW
😑...she want Nithesh's mother to fall on her useless daughter's feet aam if her daughter want to come to their house...if Nithesh's mother need to fall what about her who treated T 1000% worse😑...Nithesh mother said everything for her urupadaatha daughter's good but this woman did to spoil a girl's life😑.

As someone guessed TPS is going to make Lakshman to fire Lav out of job...its for her good too but that shameless girl is going to take it otherwise...i wonder how Nithesh's mother says that its TA who  made Lav jobless?
πŸ˜•

T's feeling about her mother is something which anyone will get as she don't know anything...all these years she didn't know a reason about why her mom left her...that too when she was a baby...B can never answer any of T's questionπŸ˜•...and her worry is also normal from my pov...any kid wont expect their mom to be so..maybe that's the reason she brought B as an exampleπŸ˜•
Thanks for the superb  and colourful update Vijayam😊. Interesting episode and it looks like things are moving faster now.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ Good decision by Gp to proceed with divorce.Lav deserves such kind of treatment for her arrogant and selfish nature. AS we all expected TPS&ta have arranged L to dismiss from her post. It was nice to hear the past history of Tps…But we still do not know why this shameless creature B left MM. I wonder when T will know that B is her mom. Waiting for the next episode.😍
Thanks for the quick update Vijayam.

Loved today's episode. T's dialogues were so touching. πŸ€—TPS could have avoided talking about it further. Its a sensitive topic. Also she already knows everything about her. What if someone asks her son same sort of questions? Won't he feel hurt? I hope TPS stays sweet till the end. My respect for her really grew after today's epi. She did the right thing by moving out of the marriage. Its annoying that her mother still hopes to see her getting united with Lax. He should never be forgiven.

Grr. Why should Lav be given more chances? 😑 GW has the audacity to ask GP to keep N/L thani kudathanam. Nothing wrong but GW has absolutely no right to ask that when she and Lav abuse Puvi/TA for opting the same. Bloody hypocrites. At least Puvi should have told GW when she can ask this to GP and expect N to come behind her daughter she and Lav have absolutely no right to bash him and TA for going behind their wives and don't regret/feel guilty for ditching a mother like her. They had a good opportunity to kuthi kaatify the duo's hypocrisy. But they missed it. I hope Puvi and TA will retort at least in future if Lav badmouths them again.

I think GW would have thought GP will never agree. When he said he is fine with it. She immediately put next condition that his wife has to fall on Lav's feet. What a crooked lady !
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
                                        Thanks Vjayam for the update.

GP , TA and Puvi's advice to junior GW has fallen into deaf ears πŸ˜”πŸ€” and has lead her FIL to decide to give consent for his son's wish to divorce his wife πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜” . Lavanya has spoilt her life 😑 listening to her mother's words for which she is going to suffer a lot πŸ€” .

It was nice to see Thulasi and TPS becoming close to each other as days go by πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š . Moreover it was very sad to see Sundari's situation πŸ˜” but  the sufferings which she has undergone in the past has moulded her into a bold lady πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› .

As expected , TPS has decided to speak to Laxman to safeguard the life of TA's sister πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› . Moreover it is clear that according to TPS's advice πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ , the devil will be chased from the job πŸ€’πŸ˜‰πŸ‘  but nothing is going to change her mentality πŸ˜” but will only  turn her into a worst character than before 😑😈 .
Now the big question is if at all Lav changes, will she be forgiven..the question is should she forgiven? 
Will there be flashback episodes?πŸ˜•
When will Sundari's son be introduced? or will he be?πŸ€”
Will a new girl be introduced against Lav?😍

Thank you vijayam for the wonderful update. Throwing La out of job is perfect. But doing it for her  own good is rediculous. La needs to punished and punished. What is saving her today is her unborn child. 
Now  La should be taken back only if she falls at the feet of Periamma and T. The two people she thinks are beneath her. Nit should not take her back. Even after falling at respective feet, she should be treated coldly for a few days.Tps has no idea how much La has hurt Nit, GP and Periamma. It was lot worse than what Lax did to her. Lax Atleast did what he did out of weakness of character which men are forgiven for saying "men will be men". He did not disrespect or hurt Tps and her mom. Where as La showed monstrous arrogance towards her husband and in laws. It is not just once but always.i don't like this Tps trying to help Ta' sister thinking she deserves it. Even TA is disregarding the limit to which his sister has stooped. 
Thank you for the superb update and comments Jaya Akka..πŸ€—

It was a good start for the week.. 

Gp was good.. he called in front of her and informed the lawyer. After Gp, Puvi, and TA left, GW asking that she did a right thing aam..😑

TPS/Thulasi scene was too good... They way TPS started the topic and went through how Thulasi is feeling about her mom was very well shown..
Got reminded of Annajay's comment on how T and TPS's relation is a unique one..

Thulasi justifying her father's and her view on how would it feel to be like that was nice.. T's expression as soon as TPS asked about not trying to see her mom was good one.. πŸ‘