•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm confused as to who the main female lead really is. Is it Ambi or Mala? And who is Anuj supposed to marry?

***** Edited by mehak.S - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mehak.S

ambi is the main lead i guess and i think anuj will marry ambi cz of her mom since we saw tht malas mom n anujs mom dont like each other so emarti will get anuj married to ambi ths wht i feel for now 

also i guess for the male lead then it is Anuj (Jay) cz since other 2 brothers r hardly seen for now.. 

Thanks... I feel the same way. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

There should definitely be more articles on this show. It's actually really good.
yeah anuj and ambi are the main leads of the show...anuj played by jay bhanushali and ambi played by preeti chaudhary...mala played by leena jumani is just a cameo i guess...anuj loves mala but due to his mother he may be forced to marry ambi...
 of-course "ambi" & mala (love😆 trngl)between anuj&ambi
Originally posted by Sio_AngeL

yeah anuj and ambi are the main leads of the show...anuj played by jay bhanushali and ambi played by preeti chaudhary...mala played by leena jumani is just a cameo i guess...anuj loves mala but due to his mother he may be forced to marry ambi...

I agree that those too will be the leads as well and that Anuj's mom will pressure him into marrying Ambi and leave Mala.  I believe that Leena also plays the 3rd DIL on PV as well.