famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
actually, both are right... ðŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: famzii05

optimism... hopefully something good!! or she might be upto something with James... 😆
Ahlam.. how was ur tie dye project? 😃

We can hope all we want but it is what it is. I'm not very optimistic as you can see. 😛 Or maybe her dildo 😆 ! It was fine..Everyone liked it 😊
famzii05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

But I said "she has run away with James" So since I put the "has" it is correct. Your sentence is correct but that's not what I said.  😆  No problem. Now you know not to argue with me 😃 😆

lol... that wont stop be arguing... they were both right! 😆 
llSerenityll thumbnail

lol... that wont stop be arguing... they were both right! 😆 

Yes but if mine was right, there was no need to come up with an alternate correct sentence in the first place !! 😛 Oh Fahima, you are not getting the point of this are you? 😆
famzii05 thumbnail

Yes but if mine was right, there was no need to come up with an alternate correct sentence in the first place !! 😛 Oh Fahima, you are not getting the point of this are you? 😆

i am so bored you know! sorry... 😆
llSerenityll thumbnail

i am so bored you know! sorry... 😆

No worries me too !! 🤢 I was listening to some awesome songs from One Republic..I seem to have grown a liking for the band's music.  😃 Anywho, how was your day ? 😊 I really hope we go clothes shopping tomorrow. You know when you get tired of wearing the same thing over and over? Yeah, I'm suffering from that 😆
famzii05 thumbnail

No worries me too !! 🤢 I was listening to some awesome songs from One Republic..I seem to have grown a liking for the band's music.  😃 Anywho, how was your day ? 😊 I really hope we go clothes shopping tomorrow. You know when you get tired of wearing the same thing over and over? Yeah, I'm suffering from that 😆

im just watching something on the computer with my family... i know... i had the same colthes for 2 yrs and got bored of them and then when my mum went india i told her to get some really good ones! i was suffering that... not anymore... 😆
famzii05 thumbnail
you got a pic of ur tie dye project you could share? 
llSerenityll thumbnail

you got a pic of ur tie dye project you could share? 

I posted the picture in Insanity #13 but I think only Xarina got to see it. So here it is:

Wore to school today ..Didn't take a picture though..My friend took one of me and her friends, who were strangers to me ! 😆

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ok. I got a summons. What's up?