•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

hey guys i am back with today's update it was boring cv plz wake up and tell us are naksh leads of the show or not we hardly get a 1 min scene 😡

starts of with mamaji being noisy and looking through the recipt when g3 comes she says you need something he says why is everything expensive here and why you getting this make of rice its only to eat then dosnt matter there mami comes talking on the phone and gives mama saying its there son he says i will call you from landline we will get roaming charges he is about to leave g3 asks for her recipt back, (uff he is so kanjoos and related to singhaniyas 😲😆) dadaji is playing with naksh with rb by his side mama, mami come to the dining table and mami says to bhabhima that last time we came natik was the apple of everyones eye and this time its naksh will you give all your love to your grandchild or save some for nandani's child bhabhima says its nothing like that we will give equal love, mami says when is nandani giving good news akshi changes the subject around asking her if she opened the windows in the night while sleeping mami relizes this and comments on it dj comes to the table and says love increases, next scene rukmani behn comes everyone greets her(they changed her she dosnt have the same essence as the old one did 😆😆) she says to g3 your free of your responsibility's now and tells them about koyal marriage soon and adds that these days its really hard to find good rishta's if you dont have money or status and you lot know our finanical condition she futhur adds mohit is the only income provider and we survive with his income lets see what happens akshi comes with duggu she says to g3 your lucky you have become a dadi but thats not in my kismat bhabhima says by gods grace soon that will happen she says i will sound bitter as i am the mil but you confront nandani she might listen to you, bhabhima says she will when nandu gets back,

bhabhima is making some food when mami arrives she again starts talking saying that glad the mu between us are sorted but i dont think jijaji got over it comp bhabhima says time is the biggest healer she says fault was all jijaji's not my ratans bhabhima says lalita there are two sides of coins, ratan comes and eats and says is this for me when will nandu kids come lalita says that he always thinks about nandu they tell bhabhima that did u see the way akshi changed the topic and took duggu from there bhabhima says in this house we didnt create between the kids now this wont happen to the grandchildren either in the kitchen lalita says to bhabhima i understand if nandu and mohit dont want kids yet but what if there is some problem between them akshi hears and comes in the kitchen bhabhima changes the topic and tells her to give tea to dj she gives dj tea whos playing with duggu natik comes and they talk hw natik used to love playing with him as a child etc, akshi is sitting in the room a bit sad when natik walks in with duggu he puts him in the cot and asks if akshi is fine she hugs him and crys and tells nandu cant be a mother he is shocked

sorry if i forgotton anything did it by memory

dont forget to press like button to say thank you 😃

thanks 4 wu
bakwaas episode with only 1 minute naksh scene
thanks for the update mariam...😃
thank u sooo much for the update...
Thanks for the written update
oh oh...this maami keeps on talking n talking non stop... 
Thnx for the update Mariam!!😊
Thanks for the update mariam.👏
thanks for the update looks like only the last scene is worth watching!