Frequent Posters

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Slow episode, but I liked DS's acting..it was superb πŸ‘
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What has Anandi got...Mumps???? Why in heavens name did she not shout back at Jagya and tell him the truth about the earlier phone call which Gauri had made...this sainthood act of hers just continues so that she is in tears almost all the time...I feel like wringing her neck!!!!!!!!! or rather the cv's necks..

Oh no another repetition of Suguna and Shyam with A and A...you are right Priya it is the same rubbish being repeated over and over again.
fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Before the 1st commercial break,when they showed gauri murmuring n trying to tell jagat that it was her fault,i thought she was taking the blame of that accident on herself!
Couldnt believe what i heard...n was eagerly waiting for the commercials to be over!
But then...yeah,i woke to reality,pretty soon!she was trying to speak up about her conversation with dean(she could speak out that neither...so no dhamake in today's episode!!!)
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes Aditi, Nothing new at all, It would have however been uncharacteristic of Anandi to tell Jagya everything. I think she should just stop her bhikari funding, delete his number from her mobile and act as though he does not exist. But CV''s have disappointed us so many times in the past, that I have no hopes now
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the quick update😊
i wonder how they discharged gauri so fast
 i mean she had miscarraige πŸ˜•

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope Anandi retains her passion against Jagya for a longer time now and not go back to her daya ki murt modeπŸ˜•. Hopefully she will stop sending the monthy checks to the jerk and let him taste his own medicines. So I guess Anandi is out of JG's life completely.

I am rather more curious to see how the drama will unfold in Mumbai. JG's marital problems did not emerge out of Anandi, so now Anandi not in the picture, who will they blame?

Madam seems to have dug enough deep a grave for herself and she didn't even get to confess even the slightest of all her actions, how will she hold her fort when the rest of the truths come out? Waise Gauri has very selective guilt---she confesses only those actions that are about to get caught!πŸ˜†

Jagya being the jerk he is will surely get jealous of Gauri's success and his own failure. The moment he starts to feel the heat about his own failed status and a dark future, all his softness for Gauri will vanish. He just needs a punching bag---with Anandi gone, he will surely vent out on Gauri.

Will the nagina couple still keep on blaming Anandi? Lets see

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

Hope Anandi retains her passion against Jagya for a longer time now and not go back to her daya ki murt modeπŸ˜•. Hopefully she will stop sending the monthy checks to the jerk and let him taste his own medicines. So I guess Anandi is out of JG's life completely.

I am rather more curious to see how the drama will unfold in Mumbai. JG's marital problems did not emerge out of Anandi, so now Anandi not in the picture, who will they blame?

Madam seems to have dug enough deep a grave for herself and she didn't even get to confess even the slightest of all her actions, how will she hold her fort when the rest of the truths come out? Waise Gauri has very selective guilt---she confesses only those actions that are about to get caught!πŸ˜†

Jagya being the jerk he is will surely get jealous of Gauri's success and his own failure. The moment he starts to feel the heat about his own failed status and a dark future, all his softness for Gauri will vanish. He just needs a punching bag---with Anandi gone, he will surely vent out on Gauri.

Will the nagina couple still keep on blaming Anandi? Lets see

If that stupid dr gauri have toothache... she'll still blame Anandi 😑😑😑
But definitely, she become a punhcing bag for jughead...πŸ˜‰ 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Ofcourse ! how can you doubt that ?

Any and every problem will be a baddua of Anandi and a curse of Sumitra - which too will be instigated by Anandi.

I want to see their financial ruin now. I want to see Jagya ask G if he can ask her Bade Papa for a loan, or atleast his identity. πŸ˜†..Cv's can't deny us such pleasures - please ya - don't be so hard hearted. Give us some reason to celebrate !
Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am afraid JG will always held Anandi responsible for their problems. she will be accused of giving bad dua, shraap and even black magic.   as far as the A&A track havent you notice that they show the J G A track then gao track where A solves all problems and when the viewers are almost asleep from boredom they wake us up with another de dhanadhan JAG track !!!