WU:10/4-High time for truth to reveal

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

One more crappy episode with emotional dialogues of Anushka. 

Suhasi ji u rocked today πŸ‘ loved the dialogues of suhasi 2day.

precap seems interesting. now must see what really happens 2moro. hope the truth comes out.
thanks for the wu..precap is grippin..
thanks so much for your efforts Swethaa... i simply switched off after pradeep blasted mona n suhasi..😑🀒

one thing i dont underrstand... suhasi shud have slpped pradeep first.. wasnt he at fault more than anushka..woh tou baharki aurat hai... didnt he forget about his family when he slept with anushka???

second thing... what kind of a friend is Suri?? i am appalled 

had it not been for Mona.. i wud have never even watched this show πŸ˜­

i really really hope n pray the CVs do not castrate her character by making her accept pradeep back in her life..🀒

thnx for the update swetha

the suhasi slapping scene doesn seem to me that much powerful as i was expecting it

and more on dat i never expected suri to help him out 

and really pradeep ws js caring for his job not about his family and al

bechaari mona loves pradeep like mad and trusts him blindly dat she even scolded suhasi

for doubting pradeep 😭  πŸ˜­

i was bout to cry when mona and suhasi's convo was goin on 😭 πŸ˜­

thnx once again for the update

I hate Pradeep. He's too much of a loser. Its always easy to blame the other woman but Pradeep bhi kam nahi hai. I sooo wish Mona ditches him and eventually ends up with Vineet! He is at least a man.
I am so ready for the stupid secret to be revealed.. How much they drag it for??? I am more interested in mona's reaction after the secret is revealed??? Will she forgive prateep after what he did?? Please let's get the secret out its really trying my patience
Originally posted by shivani003

I hate Pradeep. He's too much of a loser. Its always easy to blame the other woman but Pradeep bhi kam nahi hai. I sooo wish Mona ditches him and eventually ends up with Vineet! He is at least a man.

That's what I thought the audacity of this guy to come home and yell at his mother and wife like that after what he did.. That was just painful to watch
Thanks Shweta

Sushasi should have slapped Pradeep also.. How Suri covered up and made suhasi look bad in everyones eyes thats was so bad..

I am just lloking fwd to see monads reaction when she gets to know the truth about Pradeep and Anushka's relastionship.

She has to gather all teh strength and decide best for her. I hope the CV's will keep her character to reality where they can show a women stand up to these atrocious acts by husbands for their benefit😑 and walk out

Thank you Shweta.

I completely agree with Shanti-... ' the CV's will keep her character to reality where they can show a women stand up to these atrocious acts by husbands for their benefit and walk out'

It would be to nice to see if they did not put down the women and show them more strong. I really hope that Mona will never forgive him. I really don't want them to show her weak and begging Pradeep to come back to her life for the sake of her kids. I just want her to leave him completely and never look back.

And I also think that Suhasi should have slapped her own son since he is the one who has wife and kids and should have thought about that. Why blame an outside party for the issues?