Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really liked today's episode. As expected princi just tore the demand list. I really don't like this lady   And wippeee we got a Yuvreen scene, though it was again Yuvi making fun of Suvreen but I somewhere felt that even though it was unconsciously, Yuvi was trying to protect SG.. maybe it's just me over analyzing things but him telling Suvreen and gang that it's no use doing a hunger strike because Savitri Singh doesn't care at all! It was just like him telling her "go eat something cause you'll get sick and all of this would be of no use cause no change is going to happen, at least not in DPSC". And I felt like those words of Yuvi gave SG that spirit, that stubbornness to try to get what she wants through this hunger strike. It was like Yuvi just gave her a reason again to continue the hunger strike.. To prove him wrong.. To prove herself right. I really respect Suvreen's character, seriously she didn't break down even when everyone left except Annie, Naro and Gaurav.. And I really love her for telling Yuvi that she won't leave for Kath Godam.. at least not without trying. I will never get tired of saying: I love Yuvreen 😍.
Naro is such a cutie! Seriously this girl is so adorable... I just wanted to pull her cheeks and give her a big hug when she asked if anybody had a naada because her tummy was hurting. I really like the gang of Suvreen, Annie, Naro, Gaurav and Harry ... And wow all the hits Suvi's song got on facebook and youtube 😲 . The next morning Suvreen waking up to reporters and journalists taking her pictures 😆 Poor girl didn't know what was going around ... I'll straight away jump to her speech because I found it so amazing! For a girl who has stage fright... she was bang on! I really hope that what Suvreen said would make the Princi feel guilty.. though that might just never happen... the precap actually proved it! 
Seriously woman?! She's gonna call the police! Thank God Yuvi will be around Suvreen during the police fiasco at least that's what it looks like from the precap! I really hope Yuvi will help SG when the police comes! 😕

What's your thought guys? Please please koi ek tau reply karna. Just think the forum's rank goes up with new posts and comments on those posts 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly I Would Like To Say Thanksss...🤗
Bcz I Missed Yesterday;s Epi...

Nice Review Dear.. Post Your Review all Days... I Luv Suvi's Character 
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like to read your reviews its very good.Even I feel yuvi will help suvreen.
sujana9 thumbnail
I LIKED UR REVEIWS TFS 
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U reviews are really good yaar...keep on posting such stuff!!!
And now about the epi...the princi doesn't have a heart or what...??? & poor suvreen...Kitna mehenat kar rahi hai yaar...Aur ek toh ye Yuvi...mocking Karne ki bhi hadd hoti hai...but it was still cute...nice epi!!!
Khush94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great review dear. loved to read it 
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you guys! Your replies make me want to write reviews every day 😛 😃

@Ritu_Cool_2197 I know right?! I really hate this princi 😵 And yeah Yuvi, how much more will you mock her?! But I actually like him making fun of her like that cause he isn't being too mean and the cherry on the top is ... we get Yuvreen interactions 🥳
ritu101 thumbnail
Your review is well written and really nice!!