&

Everyone on the 50th FC of our Daya sir... 😛 😛
😛

A  Dream Come True...
Magic hai na...
😛😛

FC

Celebration time for us...... 

I joined his 2 or 3rd FC i guess.😳😳 (as usual . not remember the no. exactly... 😆😆)

and i never thought that i'll prepare the Golden Jubilee FC of him..... and as the occasion is special the FC should also be special...so friends what is special in the FC..as i told earlier this FC is a joint venture of me & purni...
 "Jai Paaji & Veeru Paaji"  thank you so much veeru paji...🤗...
though in this long journey of 50 FCs.. many times me & purni asked the question "Do We Need the Next FC" 😆😆 thats y i said that making the 50th FC is a dream come true for us... 😃😃 We discussed almost every thing related to Daya sir...CID of course, the JDJ, The Veerta Awards, his presence in any kind of social activity or in any award function... humse kuch bach nahi sakta.....
hai na... 😆😆. in fact we searched his family pic too...😉 😆😆

He himself appreciating us... "bahut tez hain ye FCians" 😳😳

So heartiest

to EVERYone... the veteran members, the missing members (who initiated the FC & moved it) & the members who joined the FC recently... without their love & support. itna aasan nahi tha 😃😃 ...

Hope we will celebrate his 75th FC very soon...
"Baar Baar Din Ye AAye"  😆 😆
😆
so once again WELCOME EVERYONE...😛😛

Daya sir..."sirf naam hi kaafi hai" ...
the way he explained his nature in an interview about his angry image "mai jaisa dikhta hun vaisa hun nahi"... basically i'm a very soft person" ...no need to tell daya sir... aapki ye cute smile dekhkar hi pata chalta hai...
isn't it gals...😉

an actor, A Cop, a wonderful human being, the KING of a beautiful SMILE, the Handsome Hunk 😳😳... needs no introduction to his fans the CIDians who ardently following the thriller series CID on Sony entertainment television for past 14 years...coz daya sir has been part of CID from its initial ...

Dayanand shetty...who we all love &know as handsome dashing, charming daya sir born on 11 December...in a dakshina kannada district in Karnataka... 😃

Dayanand shetty was basically a state level sportsman ...😳 a shotput & discus thrower...but that took a back seat coz of his leg injury...😭

but kahte hain na "Ant Bhala to Sab Bhala" agar aisa nahi hota..to.. socho socho...simple... Because of that only we've got our "DAYA SIR"

to hua na "Ant Bhala to Sab Bhala" 😆😆

Let me once again 

you all  on the GOLDEN JUBILEE FC...

Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

now its time for
"EXPERIENCE SHARING" 😛😛

"UNBEATEN 50" ... "The Journey of FCians...experience of past FCs from the time they joined FC😃"

By Mitali (m_kal)
It is really a memorable one.Initially I was little hesitant to join fc as I was not sure what to do there. But Chinnu insisted and I joined and became a very active member here. It was a time when I couldn't even think of not coming here a single day. We used to discuss old/new episodes, memorable moments, play games and enjoyed our time here. Though I cannot come here now due to lack of time but I still miss u all.

By GD (gadhadada) 😆 😆
to be honest, I have joined FC very lately and its my FIRST experience to join any CELEBRATY Fan Club😃... and from the few FC's the Journey goes so SMOOTH😳... find so many FRNDS😃... share so many VIEWS😊...chat so many MINUTES😛... enjoy so many SECONDS😆... its really an EXPERIENCE of JOY and FUN and I wanted to ride on this Journey till me last breath...!!!🤗

By subha (subha.)
👏50 fan clubs!!that's superb!!Lots of congratulations to all!! Being a member of the fan club & taking part in the discussions has been a really nice experience.😃..Found so many good friends here and the discussions about the cid episodes and Daya sir have been a great one. 😃

By AmanDeep (AmanDeep24)
before joining FC i used to read dada's antakashri n pic talking wid daya sir...i enjoyed it a lot...after thn in my free time i read puri dii n mona dii convo😃 it makes my mood refresh...
jai veeru paaji hats of u😃 aap dono sadiyon se FC ko apne kandho pr utha rhe ho😆thora sa weight hmne smbhal lia JOIN krke😉😆

By Shreya (khota_sikka_sri)

No coments. I haven't been on the CFC long enough.

By purni-veeru paaji 😆😆 (-purnima-)
for this i literally feel like Oldie goldie 😆😆 coz had been with FC since its conception 😆😆 still remember while chatting with akki-rockstar (swati)  in CID forum...just discussed abt opening FC 😆😆 & next day she was ready with the FC & opened the thread 😳  my first post was on first page of first FC 😆😆😆 ...
 https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1383020&PID=29586542�
& since then sticked to FC like glue or fevicol  😆😆 though with regular breaks of vanishing 😆😆 ...
FC  came a long way since then 😊😊 & seriously its been a wonderful journey 😃😃 as they say "Log judte gaye karwa banta gaya"
here it wud be... "Members judte gaye aur Fanclubs bante gaye" 😆😆
& from first its here its Unbeaten 50 😃😊 ...which has been an achievement in itself .
so congratulations & thank you to all FC members even if they had been member for 1 day or 1 post  😃

By me 😆😆  (monika21)

A memorable journey till now... discussed many issues... bahut se sapne dekhe... 😆😆😆 saw many up & down on FC till now...one point of a time it was "Rocket Shetty" new fc in every 5 days...😛😛 OMG kya din the wo... and saw those days too when 10-12 din mein bhi naya fc nahi start hua uff so bad it was... and frankly mujhe bilkul nahi laga tha that we'll celebrate Golden Jubilee FC celebration...😛 found really good friends.. 😃😃 don't want to leave FC... it is my "permanent adda" on IF 😆😆😆.

By neeme (neeme) 😆😆 neeme we are also here hame bhi biryani chahiye...😆
😆

First of ALL many many Congratulations to All on completing 50 Fc's😛

I have Some Nice and memoriable moments realted to Daya's Fc😃.. Firts I Joined this Fc Due To Chinnu and Tanni was The First member who was most Happines Person to see me Here on FC.. I missed Her Today she is Not Active like Before..yes Thats True I joined This Fc Bcz of Chinnu and Tanni But i got so many frends here.. Mona, purni, Mitali, twinkey, Subha and many more.. I come closer To all of them after Joining this FC..

So many things We all discussed Abt Our Very Dear Daya sir.. we all love His Performence in CID and in all shows where he comes even For a minute😛😉.. Har kaber pa Nazer😆😆 Yes Humari Nazer On his Each and Every Activity...😆 Affcords Shows Related. I m one of happiest person's Who joined This Fc's And enjoyed passing time over here..Alots of Discussion abt Daya..and if u come to knw abt anythng Daya Then Come here ...ANd Purni Potli and Mona's Doctor behaviour will make U happy for Sure. So overall Very nice time i spend over Here..I Just Wished Daya sir one time See this FC and Comes To knw how much we all love Him..Insp.Daya Rocks😊

By munna (Be.A.Rebel)

Very Good Enjoyable FUN And I make VerY GooD Friends Here 😛

By LG (-Twinkles-)
I made my first entry post on 6th FC of Daya Sir but started my FC journey from 10th FC ... since then I continue to be a part of Daya Sir's FCs... I thank Tanni for introducing me to the FC  thanks to monu, mitali, Purni, chinnu, kiran di, sunita di and Tanni for teaching me to how to prepare FC they been a great support to me to be encouraged in FC activities 😃

By Aditi (Aditi_97)

I joined the FC in December 2010 ... It was the 17th FC then ... and my journey since then is very memorable ... 😃 ...I used to be very active whenever i had holidays ... but now...due to extra classes... i can't visit the FC ... but seriously how I miss those days ...

By Bhavanab (Bhavana)

Many Experiences till now...!!!
It's been one of the most memorable ones, though I keep going lapata and coming back .. 😆 .. but i keep thinking of this FC quite sometimes !! It's given me some great friends .. and made me all the more crazier for Daya sir 😃 .. so it's been indeed a memorable experience !!

monika21 thumbnail

"The 50 & still counting" "Expectations from FC 😊😊, what they see in future of FC 😛😆 any changes in FC you want or something different to be done in  FC"...

By Mitali (m_kal)
Keep flying Rocket Shetty. U have seen ups and downs in your journey of half century, but u r still batting. And I'm sure u will be in the crease for long. After all it's not 20 20, it's a test match...😆

By GD (gadhadada) 😆 😆
so many Expectaions like MOVING ON in that path swiftly😳... ADD more FANS and they linked with that FC on a long route👍🏼... brought sum new and fresh blood TALENT through this FC⭐️ and most important I want to start a new vision like discussion on INITIAL EPI's... start a new Functional aspect like how do U find the CELEBRATY if HE will move to NEW roads...U imaginary use HIM in new roles accourding to UR viewpoints and take out the POSITIVE/NEGITIVE of that CELEBRATY with the specific ROLe U mentioned/imagined...!!!😊

By subha (subha.)
50 FCs have been completed and the journey will continue,with more FCs being made..So there'll be many many more FCs coming ahead.⭐️

By AmanDeep (AmanDeep24)
i wish FC will continue always..it never ever came to end😃 i will try to cum regular on DAYA SIR FC😃

Really just a lot of good chatting and friends.

future depends on activeness & presence & contribution of members 😃😃 if there is equal contribution from all then there is no stopping for FC its gonna go long way 😃⭐️

By me 😆😆  (monika21)

same pinch Veeru paaji 😆😆 the future FCs future depends upon members' presence & their activities... but yes i want to celebrate the "Platinum anniversary" very soon......😛 and hope our "Tortoise FC" once again become a "Rocket Shetty"...

I have so many expectation's from this Fc... Just Go and On and On.. and Complete 100 Fc's... After all we are Biggest Fan's of Daya So we should complete 100 Fc for Sure..and waiting for old members Who are not active like Before and r busy in their Works...

By munna (Be.A.Rebel)

Want to see the 100 FC very soon... will try for that 😃😃

By LG (-Twinkles-)
Its really a great feeling to see 49 FC completing and entering into the 50th FC ... I hope and wish we keep celebrating many more FCs in the future too...😃 there's surely a noticeable change over the past FCs... in my initial days FC  progress was at Rocket speed with regular members attendance but now we have many new entries who are making it to the FC with their valuable contribution and trying their best to keep the Flag flying ... if the members continue in the same way , the progress of the FC keep increasing always ...

By Aditi (Aditi_97)

Its has been a lovely journey till now...and I hope to celebrate the 100th FC too... 😃 😃 😃

By Bhavanab (Bhavana)

Na .. it's going perfectly fine !! I'd want Munna to also try making an FC 😉 Rather the FC should expect I'm more active 😆

monika21 thumbnail

"The Golden 50" .."Best experience so far in FC 😛😛 , best discussion from the time you have joined the FC even if just 1 month back"

By Mitali (m_kal)
I love all the interactions we used to have here.

By GD (gadhadada) 😆 😆
obviously the making of MY FIRST FC as FC 46😊... its really a NEW SHADE😉... I cant forgot how much I created problems with that FC😆... troubeling ppls😉... always knocking them😉... trying to give them an Opputunity to bear such MACCHER like ME😈... it was really DREAM cum TRUE experience😍... the TRUST and SUPPORTS which I found in that EXPERIENCE👏... the DOHNSE of MONIKA DII as GD BUS TUM KO NEXT FC BANANA HAY😳... and wen I replied that DII I made it mess by calling BHAI n BHAI the REPLY of PURNI DII as KOI NAHI GD HUM SUB MIL KER WAAT LAGAYEIN GAY😳😆... the MUSIC ISSUES dealth by DEBA, NEEME DII n DAYAAKHTER especially I mentioned DAYAKHTAR she done a tremendous job and helped me out👏... the PPL at MY BACK😃... especially BHAI n BARAY BHAI.😳.. my BACCHA PARTY😃... my PALS😃... my FRNDZ and that GADHA which always pinching me INSIDE😉... the PRAISE, HELP, SUPPORTS, LUV, CARE, SOOTH, TRUST, RELAXSATION🤗... WOW⭐️ WOW⭐️... I have NO WORDS to return back😳 it and wen I talked to MONIKA DII and PURNI DII... I always feel MYSELF STRONG😳... I dunt know WHY..!!!😃😉

By subha (subha.)
I think the best  discussions have been about the memorable moments in CID,especially the duo and trio's bonding.😃

By AmanDeep (AmanDeep24)
pehle main regular thi FC pr😊 bt due to my bz schedule i had to minimize my visit here🤢bt i missed a lot jai n veeru paaji convo n dada's chat with her CHARMING BHAI 😃
mera best experience ... my chat wid Mona dii, puri dii n twinkle sis😃...hope i will again join to u guys😃

The amount of fun and conversations we have.

Best experience so far in FC 😛😛

😆 since there are many difficult to choose the best 😆😆😆 still i think FC saw its best discussions during JDJ times 😳😳 ... ofcourse the moments where our imaginations goes to extreme 😆😆😆 njoy discussing anything & everything 😃😃

By me 😆😆  (monika21)

Well there are loads of moments ... uncountable ... 😆😆😆 umm let me think and post ..as i told in my welcome post i joined 2 or 3 fc... less oldie than veeru paaji 😆😆 i enjoyed the discussion we used to do on the previous FCs.. "the curlon mattress, the delhi special episode, the ansha special 😉 ... when i became IF-dazzler and chinnu, purni & pretty we all celebrated the occasion on FC itself... 😳, the Jai-Veeru paaji discussions 😆 and of course the moment when we decided special titles for every fcian... and PMD title for me 😆😆😆 how can i forget that ...i really love this title 😛😛 moreover when i came to know that few my IF friends met daya sir.. "OMG ... mai to tabhi se sapno mein kho gai thi... ki ab shayad mujhe bhi raasta mil jaaye unse milne ka"  MORAL of the story is.. i really enjoy being here and enjoyed each & every discussion... except my "waiting business" 😃😃

Best Discussion. I always Enjoyed when We talk abt any Daya's Pic.. and when we talked Like CIDian😆😆 whenever we have Any Problem We start talking like Cid team... Kuch tu garbar hai..and Daya sir comes and solve Our Problem😆😆

By munna (Be.A.Rebel)

All Discussions Are Best

By LG (-Twinkles-)
By reaching the milestone of 50th FC, I've made many friends whom I love to treasure as gold through my Life ... 😳 there are many golden moments which I shared with my dear FCians 🤗

By Aditi (Aditi_97)

Each and every moment I have spent on the FC is memorable ... the connecting words games... episode discussions  and most important ... chatting using the pictures... I love these conversations... 😃😃

By Bhavanab (Bhavana)

Definitely when I brought the autograph for you people .. even though we're virtual ids .. I could imagine you all with a big 😃 ... and that made me really happy

monika21 thumbnail

"Anything  Special for 50th FC"  ."Siggies, VMs,--special  for Daya sir or  FC" 😛😛  

By Mitali (m_kal)
Special siggies, VMs can be made

By GD (gadhadada) 😆 😆
EVERY CREATIVE THING which comes to UR heart either DO SHABDH😉... arry the BINDAS BANDA HIMSELF is SPECIAL so why not..!!!😳😳

A Siggie by me...😛😛

By subha (subha.)
😃Here's a creation I have made with novice skills in using photoshop:

By AmanDeep (AmanDeep24)

SIGGIe😃

By me 😆😆  (monika21)

special... i already prepared FC 😆😆😆 here is a siggie by me...😛😛

free to use...😃😃

By munna (Be.A.Rebel)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHCOPIp1LHY

By LG (-Twinkles-)

I wanted to dedicate a special made siggy for the occasion , but due to time am unable to share it now , but promise to come back with my posts asap 😃

By Aditi (Aditi_97)

Sorry..unable to prepare a siggie now... but i'll surely make one post as soon as i get some time... 😛 😛

By Bhavanab (Bhavana)

Wish I could ... all I can give is a message that amongst all the FC's I've visited this is my favourite.

monika21 thumbnail

"Unforgettable 50"  "anything as a member you will not forget abt the FC ...something memorable info related to Daya sir Fc has given...how helpful FC have been in knowing daya sir better"     

By Mitali (m_kal)
First of all, I like the siggies, vms created by the members. I really appreciate them. Also the designs of the fcs. Everyone makes it in a new style. And about information, yes I came to know many things about Mr. Dayanand Shetty. I still remember that I laughed when I read the news that once Mr. Dayanand Shetty had to break open the door of his own house as they lost the key...

By GD (gadhadada) 😆 😆
I always feel free in BHAI FC... I never ever feel any Strees/Strain... I came here BINDAAS😉... without any fear/scare of being checked by anyone... I learnt to chat through BHAI CAPS here and now its my REFRESH BUTTON😆... I talked to HIM from GENERAL to SPECIAL... LIGHT to SENSITIVE issues... PERSONAL to PROFESSIONAL... FUNNY to SAD... here I laugh out with heart🤣 and shed lots of tears😭... its jus like MY OWN shell😃... never ever feel that sumone coming and saw me and think for a while that this person creating MESS... or making ISSUES😡... looking ME with sympathy or sumthing😕... here I found Supports, Care, Luv, Strength, Friendship, Companions, Dua and most importantly here I find a RELATION... BHAI🤗... which is so VALUABLE and PRECIOUS for ME like all my PALS/FRNDS/BACCHA's/SUPPORTERS/COMPANIANS desrespect of any RELIGION/AGE/GENDER/GEAGRAPHICAL BOUNDERIES etc...!!!😃😳🤗

By subha (subha.)
All the discussions have been a memorable one..be it the  episodes' discussions,the cherishable moments in cid,any news article related to cid or daya sir or duo/trio.
Daya sir is a wonderful actor and also a very generous person.And I'll always hold great respect & admiration for him.

By AmanDeep (AmanDeep24)
mujhe DAYA sir ki almost sari INFo fc se hi mili hai
before joining FC i knew his real name DAYANAND SHETTY only😃 baki ka unka ata pta, life, professional work, family sb kuch FC se hi read kia hai
thanx a lot FC😃

It gave me my first moun bola bhai. 😳

Ermm 😆😆 for me personally it wud be everytime i get to open my potli 😉😆😆 ... & 1 moment i will never 4get 

special thanks to bhavnaji 4 this  🤗 i still wonder his reaction when he came to know abt FC 😆😆😆...

By me 😆😆  (monika21)

the most memorable moment was when bhavanaji gifted us his autograph specially for FCians 😳😳 thank you so much Bhavanika... for providing us the loveliest gift... as far as his info ... i came to know many things about him... jo mai fc k pahle to janti hi nahi thi...and i was very happy when i searched his family pic... it was my heartiest wish to see his daughter & wife...

I have so many Experiences, i can never Forget Our Fewmembers Vanishing acts😆 and Discussion abt Daya's Pic😉 and Talking Like CID team😛 Sweet memories😃

Daya Fc is very helpfull..We almost discussed All things Related to his Shows..and if u want any video Link or Pic then purn's Potli is very helpfull for always😉😆

By munna (Be.A.Rebel)

When My First Siggy OF daya Appreciated By ALL of You

By LG (-Twinkles-)
the discussions specially happened during JDJ was a complete fun...😛 funny discussion like ' balcony jump ' contest was hilarious ...🤣 few discussion left such an impact over us , that we still can't get over it i.e., still having the habit of using famous favourite CID dialogues like " hum bhi tho dost hai "  , Jai-Veeru- Basanthi discussions , etc all these moments are crazy yet unforgettable 😍

By Aditi (Aditi_97)

I got a lot of information about Daya sir ... his plays, films, ads...etc etc... 😛 😛 😛
Making my first FC for Daya sir ... it was unforgettable ... how i had asked some silly questions... and how all the senior members had appreciated my work when i was done with it...😳 😳
And so many crazy moments... its all unforgettable... 😃 😃

By Bhavanab (Bhavana)

I still remember the glow and smile on Daya sir's face when I told him of the FC ... and a smile I can never forget !! Thank you all for that moment ❤️.

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

This is VM which included ALL BHAI OFF SCREEN PICS (NOT from CID Episode) and for that I really APPRECIATE and THANKED to PRADY, PADMA, PURNIMA DII, TWINKLE SIS, BHAVNA DII, ASTONISH, SUBAH, VIS DII, DEBA, etc ... without their HELP I was Not able to Prepare it... I m badly waitin for All BHAI Fans Feedback...!!!  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrsUgtxOL8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by gadhadada - 12 years ago
monika21 thumbnail

Here i'm with A to all the FC members...  😃

when i joined FC and it used to be a "Rocket Shetty" i used to think that FCian will rock for 100 FC very soon...😃😃 now i'm happy that at least we are on our way...

Golden Jubilee FC is a dream come true... but this is just the beginning 😃😃😃 we gonna have many more to come in future 😉😉😉... can we stop discussing about our Daya Sir ...😳😳 no not at all hai na friends...

First of all I want to thank Swati & purni for initiating the FC... 😃😃 nahi to hum ye celebration kaise karte 😆

PURNIJI (veeru paaji)thank you once again...for providing me lots of support & the beautiful banners also ...😛😛... believe me without your support it was really difficult for me..and yes how can i forget  your "Potli".....😆😆 itne ache & beautiful caps k bina to hum log mazedar baatein kar hi nahi sakte the... 😆😆😆..hai na... 😉😉 and of course many thanks to LG, Mitali, Chinnu, Aditi, Subha, neeme.. without all of your presence & discussions, WUs, Caps & siggies..50th FC tak aana bahut mushkil tha... though i missed all of yours presence when i was preparing this FC 😃😃

I want to thank the new members on FC...GD (GD machchar), Rebel (Raat k Raja), Shreya, Amandeep, Padma, Deepz for their presence on FC  🤗 

A special thanks to GD & Rebel ..they joined and moved the FC when it was on its poor condition . believe me i was very very upset with my "waiting business" ... but because of you ppl.. FC again apni speed pe hai... and also for providing lovely creations, pics & GD's special convo with his BHAI... 😆

also here is a special VM by GD for this particular post of this particular FC...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at97Ub4ED1c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Thanx to all those who have created beautiful last 49 FCs... & members who have been part of all the past FCs & made this Golden Jubilee possible... its because of u guys that we completed so many FCs ...& will do so in future too... 😃😃😃...

so friends... enjoy the journey of FC...😛😛...  I hope that the FCs & its members go on increasing by leaps & bounds and the vanishing & missing members will also join us very soon... 😃😃😃

Last but not the least ...a big bow for the Rockstar himself...

monika21 thumbnail

For all the Fans Dayanand Shetty meanz...!!!

D Decent & Decorous
A Amiable
Y Yare
A Admirable
N Noble
A Authoritative
N Notable
D Down to earth
🤗 ❤️
S Selfless
H Heroic
E Elegant & energetic
T Truthful
T Trustworthy
Y Yani ki best man in the world

😳 😳 😳

😳

Dayanand shetty started his acting career as theatre artist & has worked in many plays... in his mother tongue tulu & hindi... 😃

Dayanand shetty got fame as daya sir in CID...a character which he has been playing since 13 years & still going strong...😃& coz it requires him to shoot 4-5days a week we see him only in CID... also sometimes catching his glimpse in Gutur Gu on Sab TV...as harpreet.. 😊

PERSONAL LIFE:

Dayanand Shetty was born on 11th December, 1969,in a Tulu  speaking Bunt family in Katapadi village of Udupi district of Karnataka  State in India  to Chandra prakash Shetty and Uma Shetty.He has two sisters.He did his B.com from Rizvi College, Bandra. He married Smitha Shetty and they have a 10 year old daughter called Viva.

PROFESSIONAL LIFE:

He is basically a sports man turning an actor because of leg injury. He was a shotput and discus thrower, which brought him many prizes. He was the champion of discus throw from State Maharastra in 1994.

😳😳

Though he has acted in many commercials, plays and even in film, but he got fame as Senior Inspector Daya in CID, a character which he has been playing for almost 14 years.

He is a very integral part of the C.I.D. team. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he also uses his muscle power from time to time to subdue criminals.

TV SHOWS:

i.   CID inspector daya...(1997 - present)

ii.   CID special bureau...senior inspector daya

iii. GuturGu---Harpreet(2010)

iv. Celeb guest in Deal Ya NO Deal, Dus Ka dum

v.Guest appearences in Jassi jaisi koi nahi, Kkusum

vi. Jhalak Dhikla Ja-- as contestant  (2010) 😳😳

vii. Daya in Surya-Super COP (2011)

viii. Daya in EKLKBK (2011)

ix. Daya in Sa re ga ma L'l Champs (2011) Independence spcl

x. Dayanand Shetty in Zee Tv's show Aapka Sapna Humara Apna

FILMS:

We have not only seen him on small screen...but on big screen too...sharing space with actor like dharmendra inJhonny Gaddar.... 😃 

ii. Runaway

PLAYS

Kalchakra

Secret

Eshwar allah tero naam

COMMERCIALS

Castrol...😛😛

Chawanprash...😛😛

Hero Honda...😛😛

Life... & 😛😛

MANY MORE FOR CLOTHING BRANDS😛😛

Recently we could see him with his team in SEEQURE Ad... 😛😛

AWARDS RECEIVED:

(i)   Best looking guy of Indian television in 2002 😳😳

(ii)   Sahshi Jodi Award (along with Abhijeet for CID) in Star Big Awards, 2010 😳😳

(iii)   Honoured at World Bunts' Cultural & Sports Meet 😳😳

As we all CIDians know that his jodi with Abhijit Sir... (Aditya Shrivastava) in CID is very popular... We all love their bond and friendship. Well i named this jodi as my JAI-VEERU of CID 😆😆 Have some glimpses of my JAI-VEERU..😳😳😳

😳

Now a few extra point. As in MAKING OF DAYANAND SHETTY CID in HINGLISH (hindi n English) offsets 😆

Reference : -

Kannada Ratnakosha ' kannada abhivradhdhi praadhikaara Bengaluru (Bangalore).

People.

N ROOPATARA. A monthly magazine in Karnataka.

Daya sir has come a long way since he started his acting career...😳 so wishing him all the best  👍🏼...in his personal & professional life...hope we get to see him in many more different avatars & also wish that he continues wooing us as Daya sir in CID...to many more years to come...& his fan list goes on increasing by leaps & bounds... 😃😃 😃

No one can take his place in our hearts & our life...

We Will Always be a Daya Sir Fan 😍

monika21 thumbnail

Members of fan club and their birthdays.🥳

🥳Dayanand Shetty 11 December 🥳

🥳FanCLUB Bday-- 23 April 🥳

🥳Muskaan- 7th  January 🥳

🥳Kittu07 - 7th January🥳

🥳SHANGIKA - 14th  January🥳

🥳DEBIBANNERJI - 16th January🥳