KTLK Written Updates (11/4/2012-Epi138)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

So quick! Thanks so much for the update! :)

I hope baba doesn't keep talking about the house... it may just lead Ashutosh to say yes to Mallika!! :(
omg thnx what a fantastic episode yar js muah 4 them m crying like heaven n wants Nidhi n BB to knw their Rishta,
Thank you for the update.I am so happy he said no to mallika. Now she will go and marry jagan and with his money will cause trouble for ashni. sharad was mindblowing today. What great acting by him and alok nath ji. Infact all three of them were too good. 
 I LOVED UR LAST LINE !
THNKS FR D QUICK UPDATE DEAR
What an episode! I feel finally I got my favorite serial back, after almost that episode in the Medical Conference. No charm was left there. I was just awe-stuck. Inspite of my mom saying that this serial has lost all its spark, I clung to it and it proved that my wait was worthwhile. Just loved AN, SK and KK too. KK was good. She was over-whelmed that she gave a gift to him finally worthy for him. Now she needn't carry the guilt of selling his house to someone. It is just a proof that Nidhi gave a better gift to Ashu that too without asking for anything in return. It just shows the deep love she has for him. Just loved it. And AN, I am not even worthy to speak about him. And SK was very good. No thought of me is giving even a glimpse of MB. SK is outplaying him. Edited by ravichitra - 11 years ago
For me the best dialogue was when BB says ti Nidhi that they have a past connection of some reincarnation and how Ashu looks at her lovingly.
Thanks for WU of episode.. Wata superb emotional episode it ws.. Just loved it..:) top class acting by SK-KK-AN..:) must watch everybody..:) Best episode in recent times..:)
Thank you for the lovely update. Looking forward to watching the episode.
Fantastic episode. Loved every second except for malika/sue/adi scene of course.

I knew ashu would say no to malika, hooray. And with such style too, proclaiming his love for nidhi again, awww!

Reunion was fab. Will be rewatching soon. The emotions were fantastic and really tugged at the heart strings.

Looking forward to future eps. Definately one of the top episodes of ktlk.

KK, SK n ANji were mind blowing. Love their interactions in the mirrors and the longing looks both nidhi n ashu gave each other.

Just fantastic 👏Edited by sparkleamina - 11 years ago