BV WU 11/4/12-Issue of Remarriage of DIL(beendni)

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for WU. It was fast and timely. Well done :-)
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
THanks Khushi!

Yay!! Anandi remarriage topic raised!!The cat is out of the bag now, so this keeda will enter everyone's head now. I hope DS proudly retorts back to MS that she will indeed get Anandi remarried. Jagya ki to vaat lag hi gayi tab! His and Gauri madam's expression will be worth watching!!
khusi_* thumbnail
😆...i am wating to see anandi's reaction...
bhairon will deffo reply...YES...i think ds will agree to it ...!!(lil bit of doubt there though!!😆)
but anandi will deffo say...asha wants to marry...not i am....
and i just hope...everything wont come back to square one!!
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khusi!!

remarriage track has started now. i think only Shyam can solve this problem.

what will be A's reactions must wait n watch.
Edited by swethasyam08 - 12 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
Panchi_Joon thumbnail
Asha and Abhishek both wants to marry and have no commitment so they can marry , whats the problem but ya anandi is not ready and moreover no one is shown falling for her so why should she agree.
khusi_* thumbnail
kahan we expected BM to raise the issue and here MS spoke that out...and even not as a suggestion...just a line of frustration or like a challenge...!!😆
seriously...remarriage track will proceed!!!🤔
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa will surely accept madan singh's challenge ,"Haan, main karvaaungi apni beendni anandi ki shaadi"..but here the beendni wouldn't be as willing as asha..
And why is madan singh  creating such drama.😕,his own son is happily marrried a vidhwa ..previously shyam himself had treid to get  asha remarried ..but then asha wasnt willing..now she is,so let her have a happy life with abhi..

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I felt terrible at how abhishek was beaten up -- I wouldnt have minded if they had sort of roughed him up just by pushing him around or scruffing his shirt.  But to hit him with such big branches and lathis was a little too much.  

But I do think asha is dumb to have gone and met him today ... if shyam bhaiji is out of town,  then she should just have told anandi to convey a message to abhishek that she doesnt feel comfortable meeting him in the fields, or spoken to him through anandi's phone.  Stupid girl. 😡