•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey everyone 😃sorry for the late update hehehe had some work so got late😛😆

Epi starts off with everyone screaming out SG's name and cums GS Gyanesh saying to his frnds dat ppl are calling out her names but aftr she enters DPSC  she will only call out his name grrr…🤢

Everyone strts screaming SADDA HAQQ with SG and SG also gets more confident hehehe😆😆… Princi goes to her office and Peone cums telling the Princi abt everyone calling and she tells him not to transfer it to her at all and not to disturb her... she receives a call and says dat whatever is happening is not connected to DPSC at all😕…She goes to the window and sees the screaming out and decides to call the police and report abt SG (damn dis lady is such a Hitler)😲

The Two bhais run to UV's room to wake him up and he asks whr did the bomb blast😆 they just take SG's name and hero jhat se bed se uttar jhata hai awww😳 hahahaha😆…he runs to the corridor and sees outside everyone screaming SG's name😛…the two bhais say she didn't even enter colg and has such an affect on ppl if she dus enter then UV's name will be lost🤣….UV eyes one of dem angrily and he says he was jus joking :P hahahaha🤣

(but damn UV luks HAWT in PINK)😳😳😆

Again cums Gyansesh wid his gyan bhaarti🤢….SG and the others stare at ppl drinking water😒 and SG gives dem hope jus for few more hrs and it will be all fyn😊….Gyan cums saying she has his full support for this protest and dat Princi told him not to get into all dis but still he has cum for her….SG replies she dusnt want his support and has seen his support last nite ….he makes an excuse dat he jus went to make a deal wid the police and wen he came bak she disappeared🤢(jooth bole kawwa kaatte kabhi suna nahi mr Gyan ne😆)…he sumhow tries to convince her to help her and tells her doing hunger strike wont do anything and dat she needs to go to the real reporters….he brings in sum reporters for her to take her  Interview just den Mr.Guggal calls😳….(thnkgod hehehe…papa saves d day)😆

Mr. Guggal informs her that he saw in tv how students are doing all dis and tells her to stay away from it….he tells SG never to do sumthing dat will disappoint him😭….SG gets emotional and tries to leave but Gyan stops her….she tells him she doesn't want to do all dis interview….a man cums saying to Gyanesh he took the whole amt (I knew it mr matlabi grrr😡)

SG luks at Gyanesh disappointed again and asks him he placed money on her name….Gyanesh tells abt how she can never fite dis alone without his help but SG refuses to take his help😃 (goo girl hehehehe😆 )

Sum oder reporters cum asking qs to SG….dey tell her its been 30hrs since her hunger strike 😲SG is shocked hahaha🤣…..dey ask her she's not hungry….SG replies no she is not….dey ask her how many days dus she intend to do the hunger strike for🤣….SG goes in anoder shock mode 24hrs in one day and she has been on the strike for 30 hrs damn hahaha😆….she replies bak confidently not until the Princi decreases the cut off😛

SG suddenly smells chole batture 😳(yummm) 😆hahaha and den hears UV ka awaaz calling out everyone and inviting dem for chole batture😆….SG goes to him asking him why is he doing dis….UV replies he is not intruding in her strike jus thot of doin sumthing for oder ppl who r not on strike wid her hehehehe😆😛….he and his bhais eat in front of SG trying to irritate her hahaha jus den a guy cums informing UV abt Princi calling police to take SG😕…..SG is shocked….UV tells her she has no idea abt the delhi police who will lock her up so better to bak out now😭

Precap: Naro faints and all r worried😕😒 (hope kal tou maan jaaye Ms Hitler)

Enjoy😳

farah ðŸ¤—🤗🤗🤗

thnx u so much i missed d episode !!!! uaan uaan

after reading i was like WTH seriously yaar i wish uv helps her out 😉
TFS... Farah... Actually I Missed 2day's Epi... Thankueee

Nice Post
@Suju- hehehe yeah even i missed watched the repeat den ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
yeah hope UV only saves her out of dis one now😒

@Huda and Nebu welcumm ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³