Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update11/4 Vijaya's game

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prasuti along with Khyati, Aditi  & Revati, is giving instruction to sevaks to make proper arrangements.

Daksh comes there, Prasuti  tells him in his absence she was not able to decide about Sati's bidai. Disinterested Daksh tells her since they all have got sati married, they only should decide about the time. Vijaya enters, looking at Daksh says, I have told you not to remain angry anymore. Sati's bidai will be as per you wish & when you want. Mother-daughter, sisters greeting & meeting gets over. Prasuti complains about her coming so late. Vijaya says still Sati is bidai is left, I have come before that. She thinks Sati, you were the youngest, were loved by everyone, but I have received very little love. Now it's time to make up for that, before your marriage life begins you will be repenting. What a sister I am, has a cunning smile & expressions on her face.

Sati & Shivji are sitting on the swing in the garden, She asks Shivji did he like the arrangements made by her? Shivji smiles. Vijaya who has come there with Prasuti, says how is it possible that Dakshputri arranges something & is not liked by anyone? Sati feels happy seeing Vijaya, gets up to meet her. Vijaya says I have come before your bidai, coming to kailash is not possible for me. I have heard Kailash is at such a great height that people before reaching Kailash meets their death. Oh I've uttered unauspicious words. Shivji looks at her with his smile indicating he knows what she is upto. Vijaya continues further saying there is a ritual of maha-bhoj after the marriage, where the bride serves the guests, you don't follow any ritual so you may not come for the bhoj.  Shivji says he has always respected the rituals. He has come to marry Sati so will attend the bhoj too. Vijaya looks surprised, says now she will herself make the arrangement for the maha-bhoj. Prasuti tells Shivji, tomorrow morning they will do Sati's bidai. He agrees.

At the maha-bnoj venue, Devatas including Indra is sitting on one side, opposite to them Nandi, pret & other ganas are sitting. Pret & gana are discussing about the cleanliness, the aroma of food & the arrangement, which they have never seen before. Nandi trys to stop them. Vijaya is standing & watching them, decides to start her game with 2 dice in her hand our female Shakuni starts her act. Sati comes there, seeing her she says these guests must not have seen such variety of food before, let me introduce the food varieties to them. Sati agrees. Vijaya displays puri, modak & kheer like a model displaying the goodies,while doing catwalk, explains the ingredients used in it too, tempting all the ganas to grab the kheer & fighting to taste it. Indra & other Devatas are enjoying this drama. Nandi feels shocked & embarassed. Sati starts serving rice gets shocked when the entire vessel is taken from her hand by gana. Vijaya succeeds in creating a chaos. Prasuti with Aditi, Khyati & Saptarishis who have just come are shocked seeing this.

Precap: Shivji is sitting for the bhoj, is thinking seeing these even I feel like eating today. He tells Sati co come & eat with them, who looks shocked. Prasuti asks Daksh are you doing all these purposely to insult Shivji? Daksh says now he is my Jamata.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š

Hating this vijaya 
coolfizzy thumbnail
Yaar ...
i really did not liked 2days epi!!!!!!
i mean there was only one good point...
where both of them were on the swing...
No one was letting him speak...
1st when Sati asked bout the arrangement then Vijaya interrupted...
2nd when he was going to say bout that bjoj... then Sati interrupted...
[his expression was like yaar... ye kya kehdiya... chalo if u've said this then i will surely do this...]
I mean yaar let him speak too...
[Mohit ka to sahi dialogues yaad karne ki jaroorat hiin nahi hai]
I m 1000% sure that he wud've understood Vijaya's plan at the 1st sight itself...
Just the starting part was nice...

Vijaya is sooo mean and cheap...
She showed each and evry thing 2 them as iff... aarrgghh...
And poor Sati she did'nt even understood what she was doing 2 her...

The way all the ganas were snatching the food i got much more scared than Sati...
Yaar i fall off the bed...
but yess it was funny...

Precap was sooo wierd!!! But i m that much sure that Sati will join Shiv for the Bhoj...

Coming to ur WU thanx alot...
UR extra Fast... 

Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks minaxi,
The only comforting scene was our duo on the swing!!
The rest was totally crap!!!!
It is too painful to see Shivji get insulted😭
I simply hated the insulting of the guests during mahabhoj.Showing the food cheaply and describing it by Vijaya Ughh!!!!😑

She is disrespecting food too . Food is Goddess Annapoorneshwari!!!

Decided to mute my comp sometimes when vijaya is around!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahadev kisi maan apmaan se pare hai- he is above all, obviously he doesnt care about vijaya's games, she will have to try harder! 

precap=πŸ˜•

Vijaya is in trouble!! Mahadev se panga jo le liya ab! uski toh kher nahi!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update ,I hate Vijaya 😑😑😑😑so much how was she humiliating the people from Kailash discusting woman.
But I think Shivji undrstood everything n pretending in order to make Satiji undrstand ,because she is a daksh putri n  will take time to adjust in Kailash
thus after all this she  herself say to go to Kailash

-Nehaaa- thumbnail
thanku so much for the superfast update...πŸ‘πŸΌ
didn't like the episode even a bit...it was plain torture... πŸ€’🀒
even the precap made me...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Juniour lady DAKSHU toh DAKSHU se aur ek kadam nikli...pathetic women...agggrrr...😑
to be honest...m not liking dis VIJAYA track at all...she is getting on ma nerves already...pata nahi aage kya kya dekhna padega...CVs plzzz end ds track soon...πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
i just hope MAHADEV teaches her a gud lesson...and we get sumthin positive out of ds track...*fingers crossed*πŸ€”πŸ€”
btw MOHIT was looking extremely gorgeous today...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think vijaya is very cunning and according to her obviously sati and shiv wud get trapped...but apparently thats not the case since shiv is bhagwaan here and he knows everything...all her moves everything...i think he is just following all this since he knows at the end it would only make sati become yogaya to meet him in every way...and he knows all the trap she has set...ofcourse sati would in starting get scared and all...but in the end of all this drama by daksh and vijaya sati and shiv would come out as winners:)...and also the point to be noted is this way only sati could get closer to shiv...and about the dialogue shiv spoke during precap it holds a deeper meaning according...because in past also whatever shiv spoke holds a deeper meaning which we get to see later..and m sure too here also it holds a deeper meaning...m excited for this track since it would only bring sati closer to shiv and daksh again losing
coolfizzy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DavneetKaur-

i think vijaya is very cunning and according to her obviously sati and shiv wud get trapped...but apparently thats not the case since shiv is bhagwaan here and he knows everything...all her moves everything...i think he is just following all this since he knows at the end it would only make sati become yogaya to meet him in every way...and he knows all the trap she has set...ofcourse sati would in starting get scared and all...but in the end of all this drama by daksh and vijaya sati and shiv would come out as winners:)...and also the point to be noted is this way only sati could get closer to shiv...and about the dialogue shiv spoke during precap it holds a deeper meaning according...because in past also whatever shiv spoke holds a deeper meaning which we get to see later..and m sure too here also it holds a deeper meaning...m excited for this track since it would only bring sati closer to shiv and daksh again losing

After reading ur post i realised that yess this thing is yet to happen...
Thanx alot now i feel a bit better...
NST1983 thumbnail
Thanks Menakshi for fast and complete WU :)
Vijaya is just totally disgusting... Her face expressions... grrr

Ganas are just like children, and they are for Lord Shiv, who is Bhoothnath, he protects everybody desite their habits and culture...
DavneetKaur, I liked your comment! There should be some lessons for Sati also